🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the Left elevated George Floyd above Kobe Bryant?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do you see what that looks like to sane people?
Can you see why some say there are cultural defects within the black culture?
The Left / Democrats and Blacks share the common denominator...they always tend to champion and cherish the worst among us. Weird shit that sane, normal folks can’t wrap their heads around.

The Left / Democrats and Blacks share the common denominator...they always tend to champion and cherish the worst among us. Weird shit that sane, normal folks can’t wrap their heads around.
They've turned a piece of shit drug addict that served time for a home invasion where he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and demanded money...into a saint! George Floyd was a worthless human being that's been turned into a "symbol"! I can't believe that we're burning down American cities for THAT piece of garbage!

The left has elevated George Floyd above Pope John Paul 2, Reagan or even MLK.

MLK had a lot fewer eulogies, a lot less coverage of his funeral and fewer riots were conducted in his honor than George Floyd.

OTOH, a lot of people have already forgotten who Kobe was

That's why they worship, queers and child molesters too.

Lets not forget who started the whole tragic event...if George wasn't trying to pass a phony $20 bill he would be alive today to commit another crime.....

Eh, Democrats always lead the way with every stupid idea and anti-American protestation possible, stupid people, freeloaders and losers always vote Democrat.

Seems to me that we black people are making the issue about police behavior and racism while you racists are looking for reason to justify a murder.

You elected and support a criminal president.

Can you see why we know there are cultural defects within the white culture?

Liberal-vs-Trump-crimes.jpg

Seems to me that we black people are making the issue about police behavior and racism while you racists are looking for reason to justify a murder.

What criminal acts has Trump ever committed? George Floyd on the other hand was a walking example of lawlessness yet you on the left act like he was a male Mother Theresa! A gentle giant? Are you kidding me? He did home invasions and terrorized a pregnant single mother by threatening to shoot her belly! Your black culture is now centered around worshiping "thug life" and you wonder why your communities are turning to shit? White culture isn't your problem, IM2...black culture is what's killing blacks only you're too myopic to see it!

If you don't trust the police then don't do anything to attract them to you...like trying to rip off a store owner with a phony $20 bill.....seems simple to me....

If you don't trust the police then don't do anything to attract them to you...like trying to rip off a store owner with a phony $20 bill.....seems simple to me....
And when they DO come to arrest you...be smart for once and get your ignorant, lazy ass in the cruiser!

They've turned a piece of shit drug addict that served time for a home invasion where he held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and demanded money...into a saint! George Floyd was a worthless human being that's been turned into a "symbol"! I can't believe that we're burning down American cities for THAT piece of garbage!
A person can be any color. But the wings of that man are black. African Americans need to pick better martyrs for their causes. This is a black mark in their record.

Forum List

Back