Has Trump ever done anything legal?

That was a civil case where he settled. No proof of anything illegal. Is that really the best you can do?

Even civil cases deal with illegal things, how can you not know this?

What he did was illegal, which is why he paid out 25 million.

It sure seems that he prefers to remain on the illegal side of the fence. Hopefully, he stays there until after the 2024 election. Democrats would hate to lose him, he is so beatable.
poor dear bad old tump got your panties in a wad again.....go drink some of that queer beer, you can even lick the picture of the queer on the can

It sure seems that he prefers to remain on the illegal side of the fence. Hopefully, he stays there until after the 2024 election. Democrats would hate to lose him, he is so beatable.
Has he ever done anything illegal is the actual question DImtard.
Lots of proof on the Poopeypants crime family, none on Trump.
Why is that goofy?

Trump University fraud...had to payback those he stole from, $25 million.

Trump Charity fraud...where his charity was shut down and trump and kids were banned from creating a charity or Serving on the Board of one...

Trump Organization fraud of which his CFO just spent time in prison for....whose lawyers were paid for, by Trump.

Yep. That was the beginning of the dnc smear campaign. Destroyed a perfectly good charity, not a slush fund like the Clintons, that helped people. All for votes. Leftism is evil.

If he were so beatable you wouldn't be regurgitating his name all day long like bad potato salad.

Trump University fraud...had to payback those he stole from, $25 million.

Trump Charity fraud...where his charity was shut down and trump and kids were banned from creating a charity or Serving on the Board of one...

Trump Organization fraud of which his CFO just spent time in prison for....whose lawyers were paid for, by Trump.
In other words, that's the best you've got and all this other shit is just plain shit.

Big money, real estate development is the most corrupt business in the world. If not for bribery, corruption, and kickbacks, nothing would ever get built.

Even developers that I would consider to be otherwise honest and upright, will admit to paying bribes. And municipal officials are the easiest to bribe because they make the least amount of money.

In a sleazy business, Trump was always one of the sleaziest. He screwed his subtrades, fleeced his investors, and defaulted on so many loans that American banks will not lend to him. He bragged about all the bribes he paid.

Trump lived all of his life, buying his way out of every scrape he got himself into. But now he can’t buy his way out and it’s so unfair.

So, that is the best you can do and all of this other shit from the last six years is nothing but bullshit.

It is something illegal he did. I knew you would ignore it like you do everything else about the man.

Your adoration and worship of the man is getting to the creepy stage.

It is something illegal he did. I knew you would ignore it like you do everything else about the man.

Your adoration and worship of the man is getting to the creepy stage.
So, you are admitting that other than that, there is nothing illegal that Trump has done.

It sure seems that he prefers to remain on the illegal side of the fence.
Who cares if he rids us of a perverted old man with dementia that is so well regarded that other leaders ignore him and he is known as President Piss Pants .

His only opponent is God and that corrupt old figure has never ever played fair or just .

Last I checked the number of crimes Trump has been convicted is zero. This post brought to you by reality. Reality might not be for everyone please consult your psychiatrist before engaging in reality.

You do not defend him, you worship him. I have never seen you say a bad word about him, ever.
There's lots of bad stuff I can say about him. Hell, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and don't want him to be president again. But, I also don't want the left to be successful in abusing their power.

There's lots of bad stuff I can say about him. Hell, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and don't want him to be president again. But, I also don't want the left to be successful in abusing their power.

Yes, there is lots of bad stuff you could say about him, yet you never, ever do. A true sign of worship

Why do you not care about the right being successful in their abusing of power?

Forum List

Back