Has Trump ever done anything legal?

Have you looked in the mirror recently? I doubt it. I have not insulted you. People have different opinions on things. Having an opinion is not an insult.

giphy.gif

It sure seems that he prefers to remain on the illegal side of the fence. Hopefully, he stays there until after the 2024 election. Democrats would hate to lose him, he is so beatable.
He legally married his third, I think only third, wife Melania. Although her legal status has been called into question. But Israel elected an indicted person to be Prime Minister, so unless trump is stopped, he could be elected president even if he is convicted of a crime. Will Bibi ever be convicted? It seems he has control of the judiciary in Israel.

LOL. You guys are funny, I'll give you that. If you can't win by debate then you try winning by hurling insults. If you can't win by hurling insults you post cartoons.

One cannot win a debate on a political forum

One cannot win a debate with someone as dishonest as you.

But honestly, I am happy that you can tell yourself that you won the debate. That seems so very important for your well being.

You changed the words in my quote.

You cannot even be honest about what you just posted.

You are just not worth the time any longer
You should have agreed with what I did, if you took a minute to actually think about it. I didn't change them to the opposite of what you said. I agreed with you, and dropped off the part I didn't agree with and said I liked your post. Which part of what I did do you not agree with?

Forum List

Back