🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

Trump has definitely made my hobby of political mockery of Republicans a breeze.

Trump has definitely made my hobby of political mockery of Republicans a breeze.

Well the Dems have made the GOP's mockery of the DNC a breeze.

poor baby
:anj_stfu::asshole:

Check back after his policies have had a chance to actually have an effect.

Until then, we're stuck with the stock market going up because of optimism and laughter at hysterical loonies losing their collective minds at realizing they don't see Hillary's picture when they look up the American president.

Normal people are smiling more. I know I am.

Didn't you see Netanyahu yesterday? Ear to ear.

Yeah, ole Nutanyahoo is happier than a pig in shit. He now has STRONG allies in the White House.
Yes, as opposed to the Jew hating muslim who just left.

President Obama was good to Israel.

Obama has a stronger record on Israel than you might have been led to think
Now there's a reliable unbiased news source.

Forum List

Back