🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

Normal people are smiling more. I know I am.

Didn't you see Netanyahu yesterday? Ear to ear.

Yeah, ole Nutanyahoo is happier than a pig in shit. He now has STRONG allies in the White House.
Yes, as opposed to the Jew hating muslim who just left.

President Obama was good to Israel.

Obama has a stronger record on Israel than you might have been led to think

OMG where the hell were you for the last eight years??

He treated Israel like shit.

He and Netenyahou clashed more than once.

Every time I think about President Trump...it makes me smile. I smile because he is working to fulfill his campaign promises. I smile because he is finally getting our country back on track. I smile because he is rolling back most of Obama's terrible legacy. I smile because we are going to have a Conservative Supreme Court for the rest of my natural life. I smile because, on Trump's coattails, almost every elected official in the Missouri State government is a Republican. But I smile the most at all the liberal butthurt that has been inflicted by Trumps election and Trumps Presidency.

All and all, I couldn't be much happier.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
He hasn't had time to do much.

America's happy. I am happy. My stocks are happy. Happy days are here again, the sky is full of cheer again...

If Trump gave Lakhota a million dollars, Lakhota would bitch about the denomination of the bills..

He's made my life better. With the daily endorphin rushes I get from his blatant lying , bragging about how great he is and his overall bufffoonery, he's made me laugh and laugh . Until I remember just how dangerous this head case is.

Yeah, ole Nutanyahoo is happier than a pig in shit. He now has STRONG allies in the White House.

Now there's a reliable unbiased news source.

You mean Haaretz - Israel's oldest daily newspaper?

Haaretz - Wikipedia

To add to the Missourian's list:
I smile because my gun rights are safe
I smile because my healthcare will be fixed (obamacare is a disaster)
I smile because DC will finally fix Medicare and SS
I smile because DC is now not saying that "manufacturing jobs are gone, get used to it"
I smile because the progressive's and MSM's heads are exploding
I smile because ICE is finally getting support from DC
I smile because the government is pursuing "Law and Order"
I smile because the MSM was soooooo wrong about Hillary getting 384 electoral votes
I smile because now we know that polls are total bullshit

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

HOW has he made your life 'scarier'?

In the months / weeks / days leading up to the election - even SINCE being elected - Liberals were:
- Rigging Primaries and engaging in voter fraud
- Feeding their candidate debate questions in advance
- Allowing a candidate under MULTIPLE FBI investigations, for Espionage / Fraud / etc, to stay in the race
- The DNC Candidate was taking millions from nations that support terrorism, oppress / mutilate / murder women, and murder Gays
- The DNC Candidate and husband were taking huge amounts of money from companies tun by ex-KGB to give speeches
- Hiring people to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters
- Fire-bombing GOP HQs
- Trying to - and succeeding in shutting down Freedom of Speech on Campuses
- Rioting, destroying property, and looting
- Intimidating and threatening Electoral College voters to try to 'flip' them
- Calling for Impeachment before the newly elected president was even sworn in
- Calling for military coups
- Calling for the assassination of the new President

We just witnessed leaders of our main Intel and other agencies AND Obama holdovers engage in "tactics usually reserved for our enemies, not members of the WH" to conduct a 'political assassination' of a Trump Cabinet member - even though it has already been declared he did nothing illegal.....

We are seeing the SEDITIOUS, borderline treasonous butt-hurt left engage in an attempt to overthrow the newly elected President of the United States....

...and even YOU, the OP, has admitted that Trump has done NOTHING to merit any of this ('too early to tell')...

THAT - all of this - scares the hell out of me.

We, as a nation, have NEVER seen anything like this before!

Liberals have CROSSED THE LINE in their actions. Being sorrowful, being angry, being sad that they lost the election is one thing. The actions undertaken by the Left so far, however, go well beyond what is understandable or acceptable!

He's made my life better. With the daily endorphin rushes I get from his blatant lying , bragging about how great he is and his overall bufffoonery, he's made me laugh and laugh . Until I remember just how dangerous this head case is.
How dangerous is he? Why don't you tell us?

Maybe you should get a new family and friends.

Nothing has happened to me so far, but he has scared the shit out of lefty poseur idiots such as yourself, so I'll call that "win" so far.

Now there's a reliable unbiased news source.

You mean Haaretz - Israel's oldest daily newspaper?

Haaretz - Wikipedia
This one's better.
Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections

Adding to easyt65's list

H & O: Sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve while bagging $145,000,000 for the Clinton Foundation

Really? Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual.

Hmmmm, let's see. Nope, no changes to my life. Although there's plenty of entertainment watching lefties/dems meltdown here, and on the news.

Really? Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual.
Give it up, people - I have seen this 'trick'. The only people he considers 'credible' are Obama, Hillary, CNN, and Buzzfeed... :p

I think you should be scared.

Taking away someone's freebees always scares them.

Me, I knew we were getting a loser.

But, Gorsuch makes it all worth it.

How about the NYT and WP? Just google "Obama admin approves sale of uranium to Russia" there are tons of articles

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Opinion | One final Iran blunder by Obama

Point being which is worse: Talking to Russians or selling Russia uranium? IMHO approving the sale of uranium to Russia is treason

Here is the truth from reliable fact-checkers:

Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Hillary Clinton 'gave up' 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia?

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Forum List

Back