Hate crime?

If the person killed was an illegal alien then Mexico should be pressing charges not America.

Mexico has no jurisdiction on American soil. Why do you want to give control over prosecuting Americans who commit crimes on American soil to the Mexicans? You globalist you.

Oh it is simply sarcasm my good friend. But should they be subject to the geneva convention because they mistreated what was presumed to be an invading force?

I would think anytime someone beats the shit out of someone or murders someone, they probably hate the person their victimizing. In other words all violent crime is motivated by hatred, so why the need for the distinction?

Right, because nobody ever gets murdered for money

What like a hit man or killing someone in the act of robbing them? I can almost guarantee the emotions the perpetrator has would be anything but love.

There are more emotions than love or hate.

Right, because nobody ever gets murdered for money

What like a hit man or killing someone in the act of robbing them? I can almost guarantee the emotions the perpetrator has would be anything but love.

Give some examples of emotions that would drive someone to murder.

Seriously if your going to debate then at least present a counter argument. Just saying there are more emotions involved without saying what those emotions are is really lame. Hell if you need to be educated on how to argue a point then by all means go get you some.

Give me examples of people attacking people that was not motivated by hatred. Give examples of murders that were committed by people that harbored no ill will.

I swear my five year old grandson has better debating skills than some of the folks on here.

Seriously if your going to debate then at least present a counter argument. Just saying there are more emotions involved without saying what those emotions are is really lame. Hell if you need to be educated on how to argue a point then by all means go get you some.

Give me examples of people attacking people that was not motivated by hatred. Give examples of murders that were committed by people that harbored no ill will.

I swear my five year old grandson has better debating skills than some of the folks on here.

Oy. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Not only emotions drive people to murder. It could be other things, such as need or want for money. You really need me to provide you with evidence of this?

Here is a good search with millions of results. Many of those people were murdered for money. Not out of hate.

murdered for money - Google Search

rage, jealousy, fear, paranoia...

Lmfao. I'm unethical because I don't think its ok to murder people for illegally crossing the border?

You tried to play like you're a psychologist. You must've gotten you degree online. The ethical code- you know what, nevermind. You're too stupid to talk to me. Goodbye

Black and brown gang members kill each other daily. Going to charge those as hate crimes, too? I guarantee that hate IS in fact the motive. But, it's gang-related hate, not race-related hate.

What's the difference?

Black and brown gang members kill each other daily. Going to charge those as hate crimes, too? I guarantee that hate IS in fact the motive. But, it's gang-related hate, not race-related hate.

What's the difference?

People choose gangs. You don't get to choose your race.

rage, jealousy, fear, paranoia...

Lmfao. I'm unethical because I don't think its ok to murder people for illegally crossing the border?

You tried to play like you're a psychologist. You must've gotten you degree online. The ethical code- you know what, nevermind. You're too stupid to talk to me. Goodbye

You don't need to be a psychologist to be able to infer really simple facts about someones psychology. I don't need to go to Med school for 3 years to see that someone is bleeding either.

Not only emotions drive people to murder. It could be other things, such as need or want for money. You really need me to provide you with evidence of this?

Here is a good search with millions of results. Many of those people were murdered for money. Not out of hate.

Normally when someone makes a claim it's on them to back it up. Tell me what drove these people to commit murder for money and what do you suppose their enotional state was at the time? It couldn't have been any form of hatred. I'd argue that if I killed you for your vehicle then I was probably pissed off that you had something I didn't, therefore I'd kill your dumbass and take it away from you.

It never ceases to amaze me how brave folks get over the internet. I bet you would never have the courage to call me stupid in person. But that's an argument for another day. A little word of advice, grow up!

Normally when someone makes a claim it's on them to back it up. Tell me what drove these people to commit murder for money and what do you suppose their enotional state was at the time? It couldn't have been any form of hatred. I'd argue that if I killed you for your vehicle then I was probably pissed off that you had something I didn't, therefore I'd kill your dumbass and take it away from you.

*sigh*

My claim was that there are more emotions than love and hate. You really need me to back that up? You want me to wipe your ass when you take a shit too?

I have no idea what their emotional state was at the time, but thats irrelevant. They weren't doing it out of hate, they were doing it out of a desire for tangible items. Whatever emotions they may have been feeling aren't relevant to the argument.

It never ceases to amaze me how brave folks get over the internet. I bet you would never have the courage to call me stupid in person. But that's an argument for another day. A little word of advice, grow up!

If you are going to throw around insults, expect them to get them thrown back in your face. Especially when you say really stupid shit like "omg you aren't logical cause I know he did it out of hate, cause he surely didn't do it out of love!!!!!"

People choose gangs.

Not everyone would agree on that. What of a little kid who grows up in a ghetto controlled by gang X, whose family is all gang X, and who is brought into gang X and taught loyalty to gang X from the moment he can speak?

Its a shitty situation, but in some sense he could still leave. But thinking of complex hypos where someone actually must join a gang isn't really helpful. The point is that race is immutable, and being in a gang is not.

Its a shitty situation, but in some sense he could still leave. But thinking of complex hypos where someone actually must join a gang isn't really helpful.
it's not a hypo- it's reality for many in America

The point is that race is immutable, and being in a gang is not.
Once, always. the only way out is in a casket, when it comes to some things...

Reality is a bitch

Its a shitty situation, but in some sense he could still leave. But thinking of complex hypos where someone actually must join a gang isn't really helpful.
it's not a hypo- it's reality for many in America

Its really not. Gangs are a reality, but most people don't get born into them. And that something actually happens in life doesn't mean that its not a hypo.

The point is that race is immutable, and being in a gang is not.
Once, always. the only way out is in a casket, when it comes to some things...

Reality is a bitch
[/quote]

Yes it is. But also irrelevant to the discussion of hate crimes, despite what you and other people want to bring in.

Being in a gang isn't the same as being black. I really shouldn't have to explain this type of shit.

Forum List

Back