Hate it or love it, Donald Trump has the support of the silent majority

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Not a Trump hater or supporter. He is America's reckoning though, he has the support of the silent majority and he's gonna win in November
yeshrug.png

Not a Trump hater or supporter. He is America's reckoning though, he has the support of the silent majority and he's gonna win in November
yeshrug.png
Never met an American who is silent.......but plenty who are Self-Opinionated

yeshrug.png
Never met an American who is silent.......but plenty who are Self-Opinionated
You really don't know what the silent majority is? Silent majority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O but I do, and in your case and the others like you are the SILENT MOUTHY cretins that Abused Obama at every angle moreover Cowardly Attacked his Wife and Children and other family members...................................He has had to put up with YOUR SILENT MAJORITY since day ONE.

You must think people around the world are Dumb but we can see the wood for the Trees,.......I am the Small Axe ready to cut you down,because I can and will.

Now trot off back to your forest of Hate.You Got It In One........YOUR MOUTHY SILENT MAJORITY.....but even in that statement of yours you are completely WRONG.........Because President Obama was voted by Americans for TWO TERMS OF OFFICE.........So much for your Maths.

Trump you Moronically believe will bring you Salvation............You are what we call a MUG PUNTER,enjoy

Forum List

Back