Hatred or Anger?

So you disagree with black people on this subject? Sad we have white racist ignorant teachers teaching black kids.

Stop trolling

I just searched this entire thread. Show me one post of yours that isn't a troll post. What a fucking loser you must be.
Says the troll who has repeatedly lied and falsely accused me of being a racist but has always failed to produce one single post proving it.
Do you support Trump? He's a liar too you know
You've trolled and lied. Now you are deflecting. Sorry, dude, but I've lost all respect for you because you are dishonest.

He's more honest than you.

There are people hiring the immigrants. They have a choice. They choose the immigrant. The immigrant doesn't come here demanding a job. They apply like everyone else.
If the immigrant weren't here that job would have went to an American. My dad worked with lots of blacks from Detroit and all their friends wanted them to get them jobs at Ford.

I agree the white hiring manager could have hired a black but didn't because they had a white hard working immigrant who would show up early, stay late, work overtime. We have to eliminate the competition so blacks can prove they are hard working too if given the chance.

The major problem with what you are saying is that blacks have done all these things and then some. You're talking stupid again sealybobo. Nobody black is going to turn down time and a half for overtime or for going past 40 hours. It's more money in our pockets.
That's not the point. And no, no one white or black wanted the overtime. That's why my miser dad always got it. He even worked holidays. And if you didn't take vacation they gave you the money so the cheap ass never took a day off.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. The point is blacks and blue collar whites would definitely benefit if we didn't keep flooding the market with immigrants.

Our immigration policy was written by corporations. We take in enough every year that it keeps wages low. Flood the market.

That was then and at that one factory. My father worked overtime and weekends. He worked at a postal facility. I know of other blacks who worked the factories and did work overtime as much as they could. But any way immigrants aren't taking all that many jobs.
They must be. How many immigrants do we take in every year? They must work somewhere.

And it's not just hurting blacks. There's a small blue collar town in Minnesota where they put a bunch of refugees. If the Americans don't have jobs why did they put refugees there? So you can imagine the tensions are high

So you disagree with black people on this subject? Sad we have white racist ignorant teachers teaching black kids.

Stop trolling

I just searched this entire thread. Show me one post of yours that isn't a troll post. What a fucking loser you must be.
Says the troll who has repeatedly lied and falsely accused me of being a racist but has always failed to produce one single post proving it.
You've trolled and lied. Now you are deflecting. Sorry, dude, but I've lost all respect for you because you are dishonest.
No I'm not. I'm extremely honest. I'm probably the most honest person you'll ever meet.

That's a Trump quote.

Stop trolling

Thank you! And this guy I believe is using a new GOP tactic. When confronted they get all offended and take something personally so to distract from the subject at hand. To shift the argument and to instead only discuss how I've wronged him personally and try to discredit anything I say.

Actually it's probably an old tactic. Look at what they did to mlk. They don't care about the wisdom he speaks. It's all about how he cheated on his wife.

Then they vote for a pussy grabber.

Stop trolling

Because you are so intellectually dishonest I don't even know what your position is. You continue to make this personal when I told you when I say you I mean people like you.

Stay on topic.

There are people hiring the immigrants. They have a choice. They choose the immigrant. The immigrant doesn't come here demanding a job. They apply like everyone else.
If the immigrant weren't here that job would have went to an American. My dad worked with lots of blacks from Detroit and all their friends wanted them to get them jobs at Ford.

I agree the white hiring manager could have hired a black but didn't because they had a white hard working immigrant who would show up early, stay late, work overtime. We have to eliminate the competition so blacks can prove they are hard working too if given the chance.

The major problem with what you are saying is that blacks have done all these things and then some. You're talking stupid again sealybobo. Nobody black is going to turn down time and a half for overtime or for going past 40 hours. It's more money in our pockets.
That's not the point. And no, no one white or black wanted the overtime. That's why my miser dad always got it. He even worked holidays. And if you didn't take vacation they gave you the money so the cheap ass never took a day off.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. The point is blacks and blue collar whites would definitely benefit if we didn't keep flooding the market with immigrants.

Our immigration policy was written by corporations. We take in enough every year that it keeps wages low. Flood the market.

That was then and at that one factory. My father worked overtime and weekends. He worked at a postal facility. I know of other blacks who worked the factories and did work overtime as much as they could. But any way immigrants aren't taking all that many jobs.
They must be. How many immigrants do we take in every year? They must work somewhere.

And it's not just hurting blacks. There's a small blue collar town in Minnesota where they put a bunch of refugees. If the Americans don't have jobs why did they put refugees there? So you can imagine the tensions are high

The employers do not have to h ire them if they don't meet the job qualifications. Look, we blacks have heard this story forever. We were the ones at one time who got terrorized because we were taking what was claimed to be white jobs. I have no patience for this type of rhetoric. They did put refugees anywhere, the mayor and council of that town accepted the refugees on their own.

Thank you! And this guy I believe is using a new GOP tactic. When confronted they get all offended and take something personally so to distract from the subject at hand. To shift the argument and to instead only discuss how I've wronged him personally and try to discredit anything I say.

Actually it's probably an old tactic. Look at what they did to mlk. They don't care about the wisdom he speaks. It's all about how he cheated on his wife.

Then they vote for a pussy grabber.
The first time I saw it was when Jeff sessions used it on Capitol Hill. He was flabbergasted! He was shocked anyone would even suggest such a thing!!! Then he was found to be lying.

The new communication guy took one thing the reporter said and laser focused on that one thing. YOU THINK ONLY australians and Europeans can speak English? How insulting and racist and ignorant!!! And go on and on about that, not Trump's immigration policy.

Divine is trying to use this tactic on me

The employers do not have to h ire them if they don't meet the job qualifications. Look, we blacks have heard this story forever. We were the ones at one time who got terrorized because we were taking what was claimed to be white jobs. I have no patience for this type of rhetoric. They did put refugees anywhere, the mayor and council of that town accepted the refugees on their own.
I'm hoping the goal is to stop the flow of immigration until blue collar wages go up. Why are you against it other than you don't think it will work? Let's try. It's supply and demand

I'm hoping the goal is to stop the flow of immigration until blue collar wages go up. Why are you against it other than you don't think it will work? Let's try. It's supply and demand

Because we're doing fine right now without all this racist driven immigration bullshit. The immigrants are not why Trump has all his factories in other countries and its not why others like him have moved jobs out of America to pay foreigners.

And I'm sorry but I'm not just making fun of black Americans. I'm pro union but the lazy American union workers drove the Lincoln ford plant in my town to Mexico. My dad complained for years about the waste, laziness, incompetent coworkers. They were not good employees. Those stupid blue collar workers took their great jobs for granted. Greedy. And they were black and white.

One black guy my dad worked with lost his job trying to steal a car off the lot. Lost a great job with a pension.

And I agree Trump ain't bringing their jobs back.

Did you hear Trump's advice to poor people is move? Didn't I say that too? Lol

You just lied right there, when you falsely claimed that my claims about Lincoln's morality based motives were just my opinion, when I have posted multiple quotes from him voicing his moral opposition to slavery.

If he first priority was to save the Union, he would not have run on such a strongly anti-slavery platform that drove the South to Civil War.

Just because I will not agree with your personal version of history that does not make me a liar.

Let's see if you can produce ANY QUOTE that he made DURING his campaign where he EVER stated that ending slavery took precedence over saving the Union.

"With a single mission in mind, Abraham Lincoln fought, during his entire presidency, not just against the South, but also against his critics—a cross-section of Americans that included everyone from journalists to generals. For Lincoln, the task was always to preserve the Union. In his first inaugural address, Lincoln said, “Continue to execute all the express provisions of our National Constitution, and the Union will endure forever, it being impossible to destroy it except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself.”

By the time Lincoln was sworn in as the sixteenth president on March 4, 1861, seven states—South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas—had seceded from the Union. Also by the date of Lincoln’s inauguration, this new confederacy of former states had already elected its own president, Jefferson Davis of Mississippi, the former United States senator from Mississippi and secretary of war under President Franklin Pierce. Well in advance of his first day in office, Lincoln knew he would preside over a fractious form of the once-united land. He committed himself to the preservation of the Union, but his first task was to bring it back together by whatever means necessary."

Source:
Abraham Lincoln Elected President, Part III: Overcoming Adversaries and Preserving the Union | National Portrait Gallery

Your lie is that you continue to insist that I have not supported my opinion with historical evidence.

Right here you just tried to set the bar of proof of Lincoln BLATANTLY and OVERTLY expressing his anti-slavery intention during the very point in time when the nation was splitting apart.

At the time when the pressure for him to be "diplomatic" about his intentions would be the highest.

And by "diplomatic" I mean lie.

Earlier in his life, when the fate of the nation was not hanging on his every word, was when he was more likely to be honest about his feelings about slavery.

Which is exactly WHY you want to ignore those quotes.

NOt to mention how you refuse to consider the obvious threat to the South by Lincoln's campaign platform. So radical and threatening that it drove the South to war.

AND NOT to mention how you refuse to consider the actual actions Llincoln took and how they reflect on his words, ie HE DID FREE THE SLAVES.

You can argue this for the rest of your life but it doesn't change the reality you've been shown. You are wrong and that's just the way it is.

You failed to address any of the points raised in my post and simply repeated your position, which I have already presented arguments against.

THis is you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion as a propaganda tactic.

Your post is invalid. YOu are dishonest. and YOu lose.

Abe Lincoln is an American Hero who was elected on an anti-slavery campaign and with the support of the majority of the nation, fought a bloody war to end slavery.

Your inability to allow America to have any heroes is just you being an anti-American.

I recognize American heroes, I just don't recognize the one you made up for the reasons you made up.

I didn't make up Abraham Lincoln or his life long moral opposition to slavery OR his ending of the institution.

YOu are a lunatic, driven by hatred and anti-Americanism.

Because we're doing fine right now without all this racist driven immigration bullshit. The immigrants are not why Trump has all his factories in other countries and its not why others like him have moved jobs out of America to pay foreigners.

No, but the immigrants are a big part of why those that do have working class or middle class jobs in this country, have seen their wages stagnate for generations.

We do not have to eliminate competition.

We need to eliminate discrimination in favor of blacks, so that we stop tearing this nation apart.

I live in the Rust Belt. It hurts scores of millions of whites.

That is why the Rust Belt flipped. Trump was the only one willing to speak out for them.

Too bad it's not so. Immigration is not the reason. The immigrants do not have to be hired.
Explain

And I'm sorry but I'm not just making fun of black Americans. I'm pro union but the lazy American union workers drove the Lincoln ford plant in my town to Mexico. My dad complained for years about the waste, laziness, incompetent coworkers. They were not good employees. Those stupid blue collar workers took their great jobs for granted. Greedy. And they were black and white.

One black guy my dad worked with lost his job trying to steal a car off the lot. Lost a great job with a pension.

It's easy to blame the little guys. They might be somewhat at fault.

I believe the real culprit is bad trade policy.

Stop trolling

He's accused me and others of being racists then ran providing evidence of that libel. Conversely, I've accused both of you for being racists and racially divisive then produced quotes of your posts where you either denigrate people for being white, broad brush people for being white or otherwise attacked being simply because of the color their skin and not the content of their character. That, sir, is racist. Something I am not.

If you think lying and personal attacks will achieve the goals you seek, you are wrong, sir. Very wrong. It will only achieve the opposite such as my lack of respect for dishonest people like sealybobo .

It's easy to blame the little guys. They might be somewhat at fault.

I believe the real culprit is bad trade policy.
Agreed it's easy to blame the little guys. There is plenty of blame to go around. Trump oversimplifying the situation by stealing a line from Sam Kinison doesn't help either.

It's a multifaceted situation and I strongly doubt any of us have all the answers. What I do know that it is in our nation's best interests to maximize the potential of our fellow citizens thus producing more productive taxpayers, innovators and soldiers. It's better to have someone producing taxes by earning $30,000 a year than having to pay $30,000 to put them in prison. The Democrat's "war on poverty" has successes but far too many failures over the last half century. Treating Americans like children only results in too many American adults acting like children. This one of the main problems in creating a culture that is dependent upon the largess of government.

All that said, Liberals and Conservatives are, in many ways, like a Mother and Father. They both provide vital elements to the success of raising children to become fully independent, strong and intelligent adults. If one or the other is too dominant, there will be problems. For the past few decades, our nation's government has been like a dysfunctional family. Some want a divorce (secession), others just keep putting down the other side resulting in further dysfunction. There's a reason why most Americans believe our nation is on the wrong track and this dysfunction, IMO, is the main reason.

Stop trolling

No I'm not. I'm extremely honest. I'm probably the most honest person you'll ever meet.

That's a Trump quote.
Proving you are a lying bullshitter just like Trump. Another reason you are a deplorable example of a human being.

I live in the Rust Belt. It hurts scores of millions of whites.

That is why the Rust Belt flipped. Trump was the only one willing to speak out for them.
Not that he's doing much for them, but I agree; between the two deplorables up for the vote, the less deplorable one won the election.

Trump, as a populist, did appeal more greatly to blue collar Americans than Ms. Hillary "I'll keep doing things the same" Clinton. The Democrats, over the past two decades, have moved away from supporting blue collar Americans and moved closer to special interest elitists while using race politics to garner more votes among the poor by offering them money.

After the 2012 debacle and the "Republican Autopsy", the RNC had the opportunity to recruit a "huuuuge" voting block of very conservative, traditional, family oriented and religious Americans, but didn't do it because most Hispanics skin color didn't pass the white paper test. Heck, even GW knew the Hispanic vote was a very important voting block, one that would continue to increase and one that, in many, many ways, was anti-"Liberal".

20150314_SRC002.png

He's accused me and others of being racists then ran providing evidence of that libel. Conversely, I've accused both of you for being racists and racially divisive then produced quotes of your posts where you either denigrate people for being white, broad brush people for being white or otherwise attacked being simply because of the color their skin and not the content of their character. That, sir, is racist. Something I am not.

If you think lying and personal attacks will achieve the goals you seek, you are wrong, sir. Very wrong. It will only achieve the opposite such as my lack of respect for dishonest people like sealybobo .

I am offended by those accusations!!!

Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) was more than surprised when informed by Senator Barbara Boxer that roughly 98 percent of climate scientists accepted that anthropogenic warming was real and serious — he was outraged: Sessions: Madam Chairman, I am offended by that, I’m offended by that — I didn’t say anything about the scientists. I said the data shows [sic] it is not warming to the degree that a lot of people predicted, not close to that much…

The Russia questions to Sessions:

“I was your colleague in this body for 20 years, and the suggestion that I participated in any collusion or that I was aware of any collusion with the Russian government to hurt this country, which I have served with honor for over 35 years, or to undermine the integrity of our democratic process, is an appalling and detestable lie.”

At his confirmation hearing on 10 January, Sessions told the Senate: “I did not have communications with the Russians,” a claim that was later proved untrue when the Washington Post revealed he had had two meetings with the Russian ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, during the campaign.

“I am shocked at your statement that you think only people from Great Britain and Australia would know English,”

“It reveals your cosmopolitan bias to a shocking degree,” an increasingly bellicose and literal Miller added from the briefing room podium on soon after Acosta accused him of “National Parks revisionism” in his logic on the proposed new policy. “This is an amazing moment. That you would think only people from Great Britain and Australia would speak English is so insulting to millions of hardworking immigrants who do speak English from all over the world,”

Forum List

Back