Have American citizens always begged politicians for free shit or is this a ‘brown thing’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?
Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.

I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive..
Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right. I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive.. Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
No, I don't think so.

There, I answered your question.

Now, please continue with your amusing paranoia.

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right. I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive.. Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
No, I don't think so.

You’re not “paranoid” of policy that perpetuates the need for more here who need and beg for free shit? That’s weird.

The commee in the MSM worked with DEM loons over 30 yrs to convince that money is "owed" to these breeding factories. Took any shame and turned it on the givers as "not enuff!"

No, I don't think so.

You’re not “paranoid” of policy that perpetuates the need for more here who need and beg for free shit? That’s weird.
What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to mock and attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

I would continue, but at that point I'd just be spinning my wheels.

No, I don't think so.

What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

Handicapped or diabled but not 25yr old "single mothers" on the dole dropping babies over decades every18mo getting a raise.

No, I don't think so.

What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

Handicapped or diabled but not 25yr old "single mothers" on the dole dropping babies ever 18mo getting a raise.
The point remains, regardless of your perspective on it.

I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?
Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

when i was growing up Public assistance still had this YUGe stigma attached to it
today white people celebrate ON YOU TUBE getting disability because they're to fat
THANKS OBAMA

disability foods stamps lets get fatter
and why are people on food stamps so friggin fat

take a glance in a fat person shoppin cart whats in it.
In nyc you would see enormously fat people whipping out the food stamp card WITH a cart full of frozen processed food and garbage

especially if ya dont work .....yad think you would have a few minutes a day to put together a few properly portioned healthy meals
hungry in between? ...PUT DOWN THE BAG OF DORITOS that you eat in one shot and have an apple or two
how bout an orange ? pear ? peach ? bananas ? no doodles doodles doodles
keep-calm-and-eat-cheese-doodles.png

we're probably the only nation on earth where a LOT of the " poor " are morbidly obese

It's not just a "Brown" thing. But Democrat policies have made it easier for 'Browns' to obtain the freebies.

Fast forward to today...Democrats have shifted so that their Democrat voting Hispanic illegals are getting a larger and larger share of what used to go to American blacks.
Why? because so many American blacks are finally realizing they've been had by Democrats for well over 100 years...maybe almost 300.

Most of these new illegals don't even speak English and are told that Democrats welcome their migration with open arms and wallets while "evil" Republicans don't (because they follow the Law)

Democrats are fully responsible for the crippling waves of illegals ignoring our laws.
(And SHOULD be held accountable)

There was a time like that.

Churches used to take care of the poor and needy and people would get tax credits for donating to Churches. That's why they took
away credits for donating to churches so the Government could get the money.

LBJ was a piece of shit with his "Great Society."

It's no secret that there is a percentage of black Americans that feel they're entitled to a free ride because of slavery. There is also a percentage of white Americans that agree with them.

No, I don't think so.

Handicapped or diabled but not 25yr old "single mothers" on the dole dropping babies ever 18mo getting a raise.

We aren’t really discussing what the “point” / reality is...this is about how shameless a sector of our population has become..What’s weird is it almost sounds like you support the shamelessness...Do you think it’s cool that these brown baby factories continue dropping children in the laps of hard working people?

Racism exist on ALL sides. Please don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

It's no secret that there is a percentage of black Americans that feel they're entitled to a free ride because of slavery. There is also a percentage of white Americans that agree with them.

True and true.
But let's not leave out the FACT that probably as many or more white Americans receive government handouts monthly.

laura ingraham on the border - Bing video

No, I don't think so.

We aren’t really discussing what the “point” / reality is...this is about how shameless a sector of our population has become..What’s weird is it almost sounds like you support the shamelessness...Do you think it’s cool that these brown baby factories continue dropping children in the laps of hard working people?
Again, all your behaviors will do is motivate your opponents further. I assume you realize that final policy is driven by election results.

I'm against illegal immigration. My idea would be to replace China with Central & South America as our primary trading partner and motivate people in that area to stay where they are and thrive.

But unfortunately, my plan doesn't fit on a bumper sticker or a baseball cap, and I don't see how insulting people will get them to see things my way.

I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive..
Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
Of course the premise of the thread isn't racist in the least. Not at all. Totally off the wall to say it is.......

Racism exist on ALL sides. Please don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.
Bigotry does, of course. And so does denial & delusion.

That doesn't make any of this right, and it doesn't make anything better.

Forum List

Back