Have American citizens always begged politicians for free shit or is this a ‘brown thing’?

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
kkk is the democrats. you now that right? hmmmm funny shit you post mac. BTW, I'm happy to post up the facts on that. any day.
So you're denying that racism exists from the Right?
certainly. prove it does! I've been waiting decades for that. White christians freed the slaves in the civil war. not sure how that makes them racist unless you're saying that task was racist? not sure, you all throw the word around like it's a pride thing!!!

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
kkk is the democrats. you now that right? hmmmm funny shit you post mac. BTW, I'm happy to post up the facts on that. any day.

Mac1958 has been programmed to believe that we should deal with our liabilities / leeches like this.....
giphy.gif
Ironic. Does racism exist on the Right?

The ole' "don't call us leeches out on our bullshit because we'll call you a racist" days have come and gone bud...You hid behind that shit long enough didn't you?

certainly. prove it does! I've been waiting decades for that. White christians freed the slaves in the civil war. not sure how that makes them racist unless you're saying that task was racist? not sure, you all throw the word around like it's a pride thing!!!
Your first word was "certainly". So you agree that racism exists on the Right?

Mac1958 has been programmed to believe that we should deal with our liabilities / leeches like this.....
giphy.gif

The ole' "don't call us leeches out on our bullshit because we'll call you a racist" days have come and gone bud...You hid behind that shit long enough didn't you?
More avoidance.

Still waiting.

Your first word was "certainly". So you agree that racism exists on the Right?
I'm denying racism exists from the right, yes!!! kkk is democrat

giphy.gif

Does anti-white racism exist on the left? Is it magnified and given credibility by the mainstream? Do politicians of either party ever say anything about "white people" like they do hispanics and blacks, gays and everyone else? Do people like Deanrd who is a straight up zealot for the Democrat party imply there's something wrong with being white?

giphy.gif

Does anti-white racism exist on the left? Is it magnified and given credibility by the mainstream? Do politicians of either party ever say anything about "white people" like they do hispanics and blacks, gays and everyone else? Do people like Deanrd who is a straight up zealot for the Democrat party imply there's something wrong with being white?
Answer my question, and I'll be happy to answer yours.

there is plenty of racism today from the right....there is also plenty from the left.....both parties are so full of their own shit that its amazing they havent both exploded....

giphy.gif

More avoidance.

Still waiting.

Racism exists across all 'groups'....always has, always will....So what?
I'll tell you this...I know of many neighborhoods, communities and streets in the barrios and ghettos that White folks can't walk here in Mexifornia....I don't know of a single neighborhood, community or street that Darkies have to fear here...Weird huh?

giphy.gif

sure it does. And it's mostly a defensive posture.

giphy.gif

sure it does. And it's mostly a defensive posture.
So it's someone else's fault?

giphy.gif

I'm curious...Do you consider it racism when the U.S. Congress celebrates the replacement of whites / fewer whites?

giphy.gif

I'm curious...Do you consider it racism when the U.S. Congress celebrates the replacement of whites / fewer whites?
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I certainly agree that the American Left has done, and will do, absolutely anything to divide the races for political advantage.

I wonder the same things of the left. Especially when they pretend not to know that things like slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow etc. were all products of their own democratic party while it was Abraham Lincoln's republican party that set the slaves free. And it was the democratic party that created the public housing slums, welfare programs that destroy famlies and other policies that hold them in a new kind slavery today.

Forum List

Back