Have American citizens always begged politicians for free shit or is this a ‘brown thing’?

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right. I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive.. Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
No, I don't think so.

There, I answered your question.

Now, please continue with your amusing paranoia.

You’re not “paranoid” of policy that perpetuates the need for more here who need and beg for free shit? That’s weird.
What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to mock and attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

I would continue, but at that point I'd just be spinning my wheels.

th

That doesn't mean we have to give them assistance without expecting them to do things for that assistance.

If they want money and can clean windows, push a broom, dig a ditch, etc, etc, etc, then they should be expected to do so if they want money and other assistance.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.

I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive..
Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
Of course the premise of the thread isn't racist in the least. Not at all. Totally off the wall to say it is.......
Everything is racist these days and everyone that supports Trump is racist, huh

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right.

I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.

I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive..
Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
Of course the premise of the thread isn't racist in the least. Not at all. Totally off the wall to say it is.......

That sounds oppressive...no?

I think a lot of the idea beg and after JFK gave his famous "ask not what your country can do for you speech". I thank at that point a number of people began to question the whole concept of working hard, helping others, trying to put country first.

The great part of this is when right wingers here adamantly claim that racism no longer exists from the Right. I wonder how many posts and threads they have to completely ignore to maintain that delusion.
I would just address the premise of the thread if I were you...why side step it. Crying “RACIST” makes you look oppressive.. Was there a time when REAL Americans weren’t so shameless?
No, I don't think so.

You’re not “paranoid” of policy that perpetuates the need for more here who need and beg for free shit? That’s weird.
What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to mock and attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

th

That doesn't mean we have to give them assistance without expecting them to do things for that assistance.

If they want money and can clean windows, push a broom, dig a ditch, etc, etc, etc, then they should be expected to do so if they want money and other assistance.

*****SMILE*****

I agree that would be a good plan, but it would cost a butt load of money to put such a plan in place. Probably cheaper to let them keep collecting without much "payback."

Most of them.
The problem for the Republicans isn’t their denial of racism, but the fact that they indulge in racism on a daily basis. Their leadership promotes racism. And now, not only have they gone from promoting racism, but they’ve gone from racism to lackeys of Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.
This is called attacking the country from within.

When you look at the enormous transfer of wealth from blue states to red states, it’s clear who gets the most welfare. In fact look at the recent billions for farmers give away who been damaged by the Republican government and their Bizzarre tariffs.

Last edited:

And I wonder if they count the free shit red states get and throwing a billion or 2 at the poor farmers??

What people like you clearly don't understand -- which makes sense, since talk radio won't discuss this -- is that there have always been, and there will always be, people who function better and people who function worse within any given socioeconomic system. And yes, that includes capitalism. So you can continue to attack them and inspire them to vote against you, or you can just acknowledge it and get over it.

Handicapped or diabled but not 25yr old "single mothers" on the dole dropping babies ever 18mo getting a raise.
The point remains, regardless of your perspective on it.

We aren’t really discussing what the “point” / reality is...this is about how shameless a sector of our population has become..What’s weird is it almost sounds like you support the shamelessness...Do you think it’s cool that these brown baby factories continue dropping children in the laps of hard working people?
Again, all your behaviors will do is motivate your opponents further. I assume you realize that final policy is driven by election results.

I'm against illegal immigration. My idea would be to replace China with Central & South America as our primary trading partner and motivate people in that area to stay where they are and thrive.

But unfortunately, my plan doesn't fit on a bumper sticker or a baseball cap, and I don't see how insulting people will get them to see things my way.

If exposing the truth “motivates” my opponent then so be it...I’m not the type to pretend shit isn’t happening because I’m afraid of confrontation or the like.
You have good ideas with regard to trade but I’m inclined to believe there’s a good reason we haven’t made Mexico / Central / South America our primary partners in trade.
“Insulting” people?
Tell me, how has celebrating (championing) them been working out for us?

No, I don't think so.

th

*****SMILE*****

I agree that would be a good plan, but it would cost a butt load of money to put such a plan in place. Probably cheaper to let them keep collecting without much "payback."

th

Plenty of retired gunny sergeants out there more than willing to keep them busy. People want to receive a check from the government can report to pick up that work assignment from the gunny. Here's a toothbrush now get started cleaning those toilets and after that the cannon ball pile needs to be moved to from the West side of the cannon to the East side.

Want that assistance well you're going to have to work for it instead of sitting around watching TV and playing your PS4.

Next up the counties start putting up barracks with four people to a room, toilets down the hall, and we import Filipinos to run the kitchen.... What??? You don't like fried rice? Well we also have...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Oh BTW since we're now supplying the living quarters and food your paycheck went down here's your $10 for the work you did this week after we took out the costs of housing and food.

If you don't like the deal you have the right to seek employment elsewhere and stand on your own two feet.

Last edited:
No, I don't think so.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

Plenty of retired gunny sergeants out there more than willing to keep them busy. People want to receive a check from the government can report to pick up that work assignment from the gunny. Here's a toothbrush now get started cleaning those toilets and after that the cannon ball pile needs to be moved to from the West side of the cannon to the East side.

Want that assistance well you're going to have to work for it instead of sitting around watching TV and playing your PS4.

Next up the counties start putting up barracks with four people to a room, toilets down the hall, and we import Filipinos to run the kitchen.... What??? You don't like fried rice? Well we have...

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, I don't think so.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

Next up the counties start putting up barracks with four people to a room, toilets down the hall, and we import Filipinos to run the kitchen.... What??? You don't like fried rice? Well we also have...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Oh BTW since we're now supplying the living quarters and food your paycheck went down here's your $10 for the work you did this week after we took out the costs of housing and food.

If you don't like the deal you have the right to seek employment elsewhere and stand on your own two feet.

When you look at the enormous transfer of wealth from blue states to red states, it’s clear who gets the most welfare. In fact look at the recent billions for farmers give away who been damaged by the Republican government and their Bizzarre tariffs.

And I wonder if they count the free shit red states get and throwing a billion or 2 at the poor farmers??

Are you referring to those "Red States" below the Mason Dixon...the ones full of Democrat voting minorities on the taxpayer tit?

Who Participated in Welfare?

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
  • Female-householder families: At 50 percent, people in female-householder families had the highest rates of participation in major means-tested programs.
Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

kkk is the democrats. you now that right? hmmmm funny shit you post mac. BTW, I'm happy to post up the facts on that. any day.

kkk is the democrats. you now that right? hmmmm funny shit you post mac. BTW, I'm happy to post up the facts on that. any day.
So you're denying that racism exists from the Right?

Mac1958 has been programmed to believe that we should deal with our liabilities / leeches like this.....
giphy.gif

Mac1958 has been programmed to believe that we should deal with our liabilities / leeches like this.....
giphy.gif
Ironic. Does racism exist on the Right?

Whats so racist about exposing the truth?
It hurts your feelings so its racist?

Whats so racist about exposing the truth?
It hurts your feelings so its racist?
You didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back