Have the Ds thrown away the mid-terms?

Did Waters Sink the Ds

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Even with Pelosi rebuking Waters over her harassment comment has too much damage already been done?

Hope springs eternal when you're a moth waiting for the light to come back on.

upload_2018-6-25_16-38-53.jpeg

Democrats have nothing to run on... their Congressman refuse to legislate and they have zero legislative accomplishments, basically they're freeloading deadbeats..who could reasonably vote for that..?

Trump timed the market for president. If he had faced credible opposition he could not have been nominated. If Hillary had been competent he could not have been elected. He's the R Jerry Brown of Brown's first two terms as governor in CA. He's good at solving problems and except for his track record not very awe-inspiring.

Trump timed the market for president. If he had faced credible opposition he could not have been nominated. If Hillary had been competent he could not have been elected. He's the R Jerry Brown of Brown's first two terms as governor in CA. He's good at solving problems and except for his track record not very awe-inspiring.

Credible opposition? He beat 16 pedigree Republicans for the nomination, then the expected shoo-in Democrat candidate despite constant media resistance.

I'd say pretty impressive. Not something I ever expected.

The Rs looked like has beens and never-weres to me. I noticed you agreed with me on Hillary.

Some Dem's want to lose the midterms Trump has scored too many wins. Best to wait for 2020 and wish for economic collapse, war, and national disasters,

Man, I wish we had a reasonable 3rd alternative.
We have one now...Trump. Democrats despise him and Republican establishment does so too.
Precisely. All the people who have wanted a 3rd party need look no further than Trump.

I said reasonable. There are those who say that Trump does not fit that description, and I am among them even though I am a conservative person. I think we can do better without him.

Man, I wish we had a reasonable 3rd alternative.
We have one now...Trump. Democrats despise him and Republican establishment does so too.
Precisely. All the people who have wanted a 3rd party need look no further than Trump.

I said reasonable. There are those who say that Trump does not fit that description, and I am among them even though I am a conservative person. I think we can do better without him.

Looking at his opponents in the primaries Trump is the only game in town for now at least for relative conservatives. Likewise for the Ds Bernie is the only reasonable choice.

Even with Pelosi rebuking Waters over her harassment comment has too much damage already been done?

They were already done. The moment that they started advocating for cash for USAID should have signaled they weren't going to get their shit together.
Where in the fuck have you been to even go there? Historical amnesia, anyone?

All of this focus on I hate Trump is to deflect for privatizing social security, H1B visas, Faux privatization of the education system, fucking over unions---all the shit. They have nothing but smoke and mirrors and bread and circuses.

They don't blink an eye. So, I'm going to answer your question with a question or two. Are you a liberal? Then who the fuck are they talking to? Certainly not liberals. Just the remnants of their base. Maintain the bubble is the best they can do.

In b4 the Establishment GOP runs a bunch of Democrats.

Anything can happen, this is only June.

Waters didn't sink the dems. This is who they are.

Hello Meister... :beer:
Hey Lumpy, good to see you

Thanks, you remind me of a far more reasonable time and of a much higher quality of membership and moderation, glad to see you around as well old friend..
There was a time with a higher quality of membership, and more importantly, moderation?

That sounds fucking mythical, dude!

Trump has taken a play from the Bill Clinton playbook.
"It's the economy stupid". And he blended that with a play out of the Reagan playbook. "Make America Great".

Forum List

Back