Have you ever noticed?

Why didn’t America’s first Kenyan president do more for black folks?
Easy….Because Obama knew better than to do something that specifically helped his race.
He understood how quickly Republicans would jump all over it

So, instead….Obama did things to help ALL Americans
Why he is one of the greatest modern Presidents

Easy….Because Obama knew better than to do something that specifically helped his race.
He understood how quickly Republicans would jump all over it

So, instead….Obama did things to help ALL Americans
Why he is one of the greatest modern Presidents
Exactly. Had Obama did something just for blacks, cucks like BrokeLoser would have ran his mouth about Obamas racism.

This thread is a good example of not letting facts get in the way of a good story.

Maybe the OP is waiting for Trump to play the saxophone on late night TV so a Nobel prize winning author can call him the 3rd black president. Or maybe he needs Trump to pander to the blank community and pull out a bottle of hot sauce to show them how down he is. But most likely he is waiting to be told that he isn’t black unless he votes for Trump.

Hey IM2 Trump planned a rally in downtown Chicago in 2016, but race baiting "activists" rallied violent protestors to the point it had to be cancelled on safety concerns.....but not before the race baiters attacked police.

I just owned you AGAIN in your pathetic race baiting thread, you racist fuckwit.

:dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg:

That trump has not held a rally in a black community?

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

The one thing that I noted during lockdown that I haven't seen anyone comment about was Donald Trump lifting lockdowns during covid. In late May/early June of 2020, the rates of covid infection started to drop from 24,000 per week to 19,000 per week. Scroll down the page to the daily new case graphs and look at June 2, 2020.

Then reports started coming out that covid deaths were highest in minorities and the elderly, and within days Trump started demanding everyone re-open now.

As soon as the US started re-opening, new infections accelerated. See graph chart.

The one thing that I noted during lockdown that I haven't seen anyone comment about was Donald Trump lifting lockdowns during covid. In late May/early June of 2020, the rates of covid infection started to drop from 24,000 per week to 19,000 per week. Scroll down the page to the daily new case graphs and look at June 2, 2020.

Then reports started coming out that covid deaths were highest in minorities and the elderly, and within days Trump started demanding everyone re-open now.

As soon as the US started re-opening, new infections accelerated. See graph chart.
Hey stupid, how would Trump lift lockdowns done by Dimwinger Governors and Mayors, you raving lunatic vermin?

Forum List

Back