Have you ever noticed?

Biden didn't hold any rallies in any communities. Captain Covid flew around the nation leaving a trail of infection and death everywhere he went.

Gotta love a study that concludes "likely led to".

How sciencey, moron. :auiqs.jpg:

So the question was rigged.

We asked why Trump didn't hold any his dozens of rallies in black communities. Biden wasn't even mentioned. Trump held rallies everywhere, but not in black communitiies.

You're the one who asked how many rallies Biden held in black communities, well the same number he held in white communities - none.

Open wider. You can get the other foot in.

We asked why Trump didn't hold any his dozens of rallies in black communities. Biden wasn't even mentioned. Trump held rallies everywhere, but not in black communitiies.

You're the one who asked how many rallies Biden held in black communities, well the same number he held in white communities - none.

Open wider. You can get the other foot in.
I just documented many rallies Trump held in black communities, vermin.

Go fix your own shithole country......you might try by making abortions available to the poor and minorities. The world need fewer KKKanadians like you.

I just documented many rallies Trump held in black communities, vermin.

Go fix your own shithole country......you might try by making abortions available to the poor and minorities. The world need fewer KKKanadians like you.

Did you. Good for you Fuck Boi. Pat yourself on the back.

Canada is #2 in the world. The USA is #24. We're not the shithole here, FuckBoi. But keep lying.

It's not my job to fix my country, or to find medical staff for Northern Regions. It is my job to support the government as it moves to increase access and not vote against it, and I'm already doing my part, to help.

What are YOU doing for your country FuckBoi? Promoting lies, propaganda, and trying to overturn Democracy.

Hey stupid, how would Trump lift lockdowns done by Dimwinger Governors and Mayors, you raving lunatic vermin?

Hey FuckBoi - I said Trump started demanding lockdowns be lifted. I didn't say he lifted them. You have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever, and then you tell lies about what you read. Arrogant stupid, and wrong is no way to go through life, FuckBoi.

Of course not, the only Black people Obama cared about were Professor Gates, Trayvon, Eric Garner and Michael Brown because they were perfect for launching his racial division/BLM/anti-police campaign.
Which neighborhoods did he work in as an organizer?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Did you. Good for you Fuck Boi. Pat yourself on the back.

Canada is #2 in the world. The USA is #24. We're not the shithole here, FuckBoi. But keep lying.

It's not my job to fix my country, or to find medical staff for Northern Regions. It is my job to support the government as it moves to increase access and not vote against it, and I'm already doing my part, to help.

What are YOU doing for your country FuckBoi? Promoting lies, propaganda, and trying to overturn Democracy.
Holy shit, will there ever be a day that you make a single post where you aren't a lying sack of KKKanadian vermin?

From YOUR link that proves YOU are a lying sack of KKKanadian vermin:

United States#5 in Best Countries Overall

The United States of America is a North American nation that is the world’s most dominant economic and military power.

So the question was rigged.
Fuunnyy thing is, that the comment Biden madee that you guys dishonestly misquote, was made during COVIID on a radio show hosted by blacks that millions of blacks listen to that truump refused to be on.

Hey FuckBoi - I said Trump started demanding lockdowns be lifted. I didn't say he lifted them. You have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever, and then you tell lies about what you read. Arrogant stupid, and wrong is no way to go through life, FuckBoi.
Um, let's go to the tape....

Here are your EXACT WORDS, you lying sack of KKKanadian vermin:

The one thing that I noted during lockdown that I haven't seen anyone comment about was Donald Trump lifting lockdowns during covid.

Hey IM2 Trump planned a rally in downtown Chicago in 2016, but race baiting "activists" rallied violent protestors to the point it had to be cancelled on safety concerns.....but not before the race baiters attacked police.

I just owned you AGAIN in your pathetic race baiting thread, you racist fuckwit.

:dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg:

Downtown Chicago is not the black community.

Got any pics of him 'organizing" anything in the inner city?

Yes, I found them on Google. You could have done that too, if you only had a brain.

1700614021709.png

1700614060154.png

Downtown Chicago is not the black community.
Didn't say it was...............I pointed out the fact race baiters like you violently prevented it from happening, Vermin.

That trump has not held a rally in a black community?

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

He’s never held a rally in DC?

He didn't hold a rally in the black community in Cleveland.

Downtown St. Louis is not the black community.
Stop lying, Simp.

I have provided links proving you are a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back