Have you ever noticed?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

Lol

There are millions of people who live in them. And most live entire lives without coming close to danger.
Bees can live in bee hives without worry of being stung.

I lived in Harlem, Oakland and Compton. Never even thought of any danger. That was then. This is now. I won't walk on the same street as a black. They can't be trusted to act sane.

That trump has not held a rally in a black community?

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

Very sensible. Who's going to go to places like east St. Louis if they don't have to?

Bees can live in bee hives without worry of being stung.

I lived in Harlem, Oakland and Compton. Never even thought of any danger. That was then. This is now. I won't walk on the same street as a black. They can't be trusted to act sane.
You have some nerve white man. The white races record in this regard is dismal.

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Obama went into white neighhbods and had a greater risk of the being murdered.

Quit reading right wing trash.
Interesting theory. Does that mean when Obama chooses to live in majority white neighborhoods he is knowingly putting his family in danger? He can afford to live in a majority black neighborhood if he chooses but doesn’t for some reason. By your logic why would he put his family in danger?

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

Trump holds his rallies in stadiums.

Blacks are welcome to attend. They just choose not to. They know he's a bigot.

The ones who do attend stick out like a fly in a glass of milk.

No Republicans ever campaign in a minority neighborhood

They will mock them for wanting free stuff and accuse them of living on a plantation…..
but they never offer anything to make their lives better

Any black who shows up at a Trump rally is immediately moved to within camera sight
hahahaha….look folks, these Libs are used to being used as pawns….when they aren’t they wonder why they aren’t.
”Please Mr Trump, placate to my specific compartmentalized group….but but but…we swear, we want INCLUSION above all things.”

WTF, you can’t make this shit up.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

Trump holds his rallies in stadiums.

Blacks are welcome to attend. They just choose not to. They know he's a bigot.

The ones who do attend stick out like a fly in a glass of milk.

No Republicans ever campaign in a minority neighborhood

They will mock them for wanting free stuff and accuse them of living on a plantation…..
but they never offer anything to make their lives better

Any black who shows up at a Trump rally is immediately moved to within camera sight

Have you ever noticed?​

That during the Kenyans reign of terror…..
Not one single statue was torn down.
He never said SYSTEMIC RACISM.
He never said the word EQUITY.
He never said CRITICAL RACE THEORY.

Why didn’t America’s first Kenyan president do more for black folks? Why did it take an almost dead ancient white dude to identify all of these existential threats?

Black people live in every major city in America and I highly doubt you have to have a special invitation to attend a Trump rally so lets just file this thread under I for idiocy.

Interesting theory. Does that mean when Obama chooses to live in majority white neighborhoods he is knowingly putting his family in danger? He can afford to live in a majority black neighborhood if he chooses but doesn’t for some reason. By your logic why would he put his family in danger?
Don’t use logic on the vermin IM2
He is nothing but a race baiting idiot.

Trump held a rally in downtown St. Louis in 2016, but protestors turned violent.

Black enough for ya IM2

Forum List

Back