• "Extreme" Snow Skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Anything Dangerous)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?

Craziest was drive my Mazda 626 through the Mojave desert. And not on the roads, through open desert. Seemed like a good idea at the time. :)

Other....

Medieval Combat Re-creation
Horseback Riding
Action Pistol Shooting (comoetitive)

I've ridden motorcycles for many years and have used up a whole lotta luck so far so other thrill sports were never a temptation. Bouncing around on a rubber cord doesn't compare with technical riding in the mountains where even if you do everything right something can get you.

I've not done anything too crazy myself... probably riding rollercoasters is it.....

I would love to hang glide or parasail.
I would also like to ride in a stunt plane. We have an airshow that takes place in the fall not far from here. One day I just need to go down there.....

nope

(but I did learn early in life not to date married women that live in 2 story houses)

other:

took a risk at being 'seen/caught' having <ahem> fun in a public place. imo, a very dangerous thing to do.

Australian rappel from a helicopter is the craziest thing I have done.

I would want to raft the Chena (Fort Wainwright) into the Nenana into the Yukon were they join at Nenana the week of break up.

That would be a wild ride.

I survived a harrowing eight years of semi-captivity at the hands of the Sisters of the Order of St. Francis. Every day since has been gravy.

I think that the most daring thing that I have ever done is something that I have not even done yet. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Time marches on so anything can happen still at any point. :) :) :)

I've always wanted to do a black diamond slope.
Never got good enough at skiing... I love it but am a bit old to try to take it up again...

Forum List

Back