Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spelunking

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "Extreme" Snow Skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Anything Dangerous)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Thank you to those - for your service to our country!

What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?
Tuna Boat's galley cook, unbeknownst as female to the captain..who would have had a hissy knowing a girl was on board for a couple of weeks at sea. I kept a slicker hoody on when he wandered into the galley and did not speak much. He had things on his mind...like finding Tuna...so he never really paid attention to the lowly galley cook. Of course the crew knew I was a girl. ;)

Tuna Boat's galley cook, unbeknownst as female to the captain..who would have had a hissy knowing a girl was on board for a couple of weeks at sea. I kept a slicker hoody on when he wandered into the galley and did not speak much. He had things on his mind...like finding Tuna...so he never really paid attention to the lowly galley cook. Of course the crew knew I was a girl. ;)
A girl on a tuna boat? must...not...make....joke...

What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?

Ever seen the show "Wicked Tuna"? I've watched it a few times... interesting... you must have been on a bigger commercial boat....

I've thought about spelunking, but I'm not going to do it because it sounds stupid.

"Hey Mac, where ya been?"

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

No chance I would do it. I'm terrified of bats....

I've thought about spelunking, but I'm not going to do it because it sounds stupid.

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

It's spiders for me. Of course, I probably wouldn't be thrilled with bats either though. I mostly avoid places that I know have lots of big giants spiders though.

I've been rock climbing, but it wasn't a huge mountain or cliff or anything. It was a big giant rock. I didn't have any equipment or anything. I'm not a professional. Just did it for fun. I hitch hiked before when I was younger (not alone - with friends when trying to get to a concert or something and had no ride). I went out for a walk during a hurricane. Ummm, that's about all I can think of right now that could have been "dangerous."

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

It's spiders for me. Of course, I probably wouldn't be thrilled with bats either though. I mostly avoid places that I know have lots of big giants spiders though.

spiders... I'm OK with the little guys, but the big black ones... ugh... and the ones that jump!

other:

took a risk at being 'seen/caught' having <ahem> fun in a public place. imo, a very dangerous thing to do.

Oh, I've done that before too. :D I didn't think of it as "dangerous" per se, though.

well you could get arrested or beaten if someone finds it highly offensive....

Well, I wasn't too worried about that happening, and it was discrete and at night and there was nobody around.

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

spiders... I'm OK with the little guys, but the big black ones... ugh... and the ones that jump!

I don't really like any spiders at all unless they are as tiny as a pin head. I can deal with those. :lol: I know exactly where my fear stems from too, it's my mom's fault. :D

I've been rock climbing, but it wasn't a huge mountain or cliff or anything. It was a big giant rock. I didn't have any equipment or anything. I'm not a professional. Just did it for fun. I hitch hiked before when I was younger (not alone - with friends when trying to get to a concert or something and had no ride). I went out for a walk during a hurricane. Ummm, that's about all I can think of right now that could have been "dangerous."

That's a good answer- 'hitchhiking'... my bestest friend & I did that quite a few times for the same reasons.

other:

took a risk at being 'seen/caught' having <ahem> fun in a public place. imo, a very dangerous thing to do.

Oh, I've done that before too. :D I didn't think of it as "dangerous" per se, though.

well you could get arrested or beaten if someone finds it highly offensive....

Well, I wasn't too worried about that happening, and it was discrete and at night and there was nobody around.

Nighttime v daytime does have it's difference...

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

I can understand that.

young-man-hood-over-his-head-holding-baseball-bat-symboli-symbolizing-crime-isolated-white-background-35251030.jpg

Forum List

Back