Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spelunking

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "Extreme" Snow Skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Anything Dangerous)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?

1. Married women raping me ( again ) in my garage while her husband is in the swimming pool.
2. Cliff diving. I was drunk in the Philippines 2002. I saw these veteran divers doing it so I say, that's easy. I just ran then jump. BOY...I didn't know it's that high. Luckily I landed properly. I look up..... I will never do that again.
3. Race track driving. A place where you can drive your car up to 180 mph. What an adrenaline rush.....

Married women raping you? Lol! WTF? :D Tell us more please!

Personally, I prefer to be completely relaxed during sex. I find it's much more enjoyable than when you are tense and worried about being caught or whatnot. Also, there is comfort to think of too. :D I don't know about you guys, but I think for most women, it is easier to climax if you are fully relaxed.

For some women it is critical. Others can manage much more easily. I guess it is, like many things, up to the people involved to decide.

But I will say, in my experience, by the time you actually get started, you are both so aroused and ramped up, it sort of blinds you to all else.

I just don't think it sounds all that "enjoyable" to think that people might see me having intimate moment with my partner. :dunno: I've done it before, like I said, though it was at night, there was still the chance of getting caught, and I just didn't think it was all that. I still think sex is more enjoyable when you are comfortable, but to each his or her own I suppose. :D I just find the "why" do people find that exciting to be curious. Is that a form of voyeurism?

Yes... Because sometimes beds become boring..

Well, there are other places besides the bed. :)

Kitchen counters always seem to be just the right height.

Just a chair can be a lot of fun! :D

For some women it is critical. Others can manage much more easily. I guess it is, like many things, up to the people involved to decide.

But I will say, in my experience, by the time you actually get started, you are both so aroused and ramped up, it sort of blinds you to all else.

I just don't think it sounds all that "enjoyable" to think that people might see me having intimate moment with my partner. :dunno: I've done it before, like I said, though it was at night, there was still the chance of getting caught, and I just didn't think it was all that. I still think sex is more enjoyable when you are comfortable, but to each his or her own I suppose. :D I just find the "why" do people find that exciting to be curious. Is that a form of voyeurism?

So can the sofa....and the shower.....and the living room floor. The patio in the backyard can be lots of fun. Lights off....cool night air...fire in the firepit.

So can the sofa....and the shower.....and the living room floor. The patio in the backyard can be lots of fun. Lights off....cool night air...fire in the firepit.
Any place is fine wit me......Go LSU.....

Any place is fine wit me......Go LSU.....

Nah, those tigers aren't winning tomorrow. Just like they haven't won the last 4 games.

Tuna Boat's galley cook, unbeknownst as female to the captain..who would have had a hissy knowing a girl was on board for a couple of weeks at sea. I kept a slicker hoody on when he wandered into the galley and did not speak much. He had things on his mind...like finding Tuna...so he never really paid attention to the lowly galley cook. Of course the crew knew I was a girl. ;)

Ever seen the show "Wicked Tuna"? I've watched it a few times... interesting... you must have been on a bigger commercial boat....
Actually, it was not that big. Cap'n liked being in the wheelhouse more than any other place....lucky for me. The seas were like Deadliest Catch. I have not seen Wicked Tuna.

I just remembered another wild and crazy time:

Hitched to 'Frisco and Haight Ashbury topless. It was hot, and the guy I was hitching with was shirtless and I thought it very unfair that I couldn't be. So ....I decided I could. And did. At least we got a ride real fast. :lol:

Tuna Boat's galley cook, unbeknownst as female to the captain..who would have had a hissy knowing a girl was on board for a couple of weeks at sea. I kept a slicker hoody on when he wandered into the galley and did not speak much. He had things on his mind...like finding Tuna...so he never really paid attention to the lowly galley cook. Of course the crew knew I was a girl. ;)

Ever seen the show "Wicked Tuna"? I've watched it a few times... interesting... you must have been on a bigger commercial boat....
Actually, it was not that big. Cap'n liked being in the wheelhouse more than any other place....lucky for me. The seas were like Deadliest Catch. I have not seen Wicked Tuna.

We watch Deadliest Catch every season. Love it!

12122896_1028655340526931_1527968347990220172_n.jpg

.... you too?

Oh, I've done that before too. :D I didn't think of it as "dangerous" per se, though.

well you could get arrested or beaten if someone finds it highly offensive....

Well, I wasn't too worried about that happening, and it was discrete and at night and there was nobody around.

Nighttime v daytime does have it's difference...

The thrill of the possibility of getting caught. That is a thrill I can get behind.

Personally, I prefer to be completely relaxed during sex. I find it's much more enjoyable than when you are tense and worried about being caught or whatnot. Also, there is comfort to think of too. :D I don't know about you guys, but I think for most women, it is easier to climax if you are fully relaxed.

this was many moons ago when I was a lot stupider & riskier & a car or $ for a motel wasn't in the mix yet... but there are those that have a fetish with exhibitionism... that ain't me.

sometimes you just don't care if others are looking.....
wanting others to look is a bit different.....
I'm not shy, but it doesn't do anything for me if someone were watching.... I'd probably be self conscious of that were the case - depends on how turned on you are I guess.....

If you are in a frenzied state of passion, I don't think you much care about anything.........

I'm not shy, but it doesn't do anything for me if someone were watching.... I'd probably be self conscious of that were the case - depends on how turned on you are I guess.....

If you are in a frenzied state of passion, I don't think you much care about anything.........

Sometimes the passion takes over and you lose your inhibitions.

In what circumstances are these? :D I mean . . . come on! Lol.

I have not had anyone watch. But I have been to the point where I didn't care.

I have not had anyone watch. But I have been to the point where I didn't care.

No, I mean what circumstances are there where you become "so passionate" that you just completely lose control of yourself in the public venue? :D

Forum List

Back