Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spelunking

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "Extreme" Snow Skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Anything Dangerous)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
I loved diving. But never really considered it as dangerous as other things.

I've done some rappelling and spelunking. But I think my most daring thing was whitewater canoeing and kayaking. I've done Class III rapids in a canoe. That'll get your heart rate up. lol

other:

took a risk at being 'seen/caught' having <ahem> fun in a public place. imo, a very dangerous thing to do.

Oh, I've done that before too. :D I didn't think of it as "dangerous" per se, though.

well you could get arrested or beaten if someone finds it highly offensive....

Well, I wasn't too worried about that happening, and it was discrete and at night and there was nobody around.

Nighttime v daytime does have it's difference...

The thrill of the possibility of getting caught. That is a thrill I can get behind.

What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?
the most daring thing is still classifed, but get back to me in another 30ish years.

as a youth I went from 1 pos car to another, always getting he cheapest utility tires that I could.

joined the Navy, saved for years and years for a nice car, the Mitsubishi Eclipse came out.

Drove home on leave, hit the winding back roads I knew so well, oh man, it was raining with the sun being out, so sun shades on, high performance tires under me.....

spun on the first hard curve, when I was done, rolled my window down, reached out and patted a large old oak tree.

I've thought about spelunking, but I'm not going to do it because it sounds stupid.

"Hey Mac, where ya been?"

"I've been spelunking"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA"

Yeah, fuck that.

No chance I would do it. I'm terrified of bats....

I can understand that.

young-man-hood-over-his-head-holding-baseball-bat-symboli-symbolizing-crime-isolated-white-background-35251030.jpg

Now that I have thought about it some more, considering the way that the world is now about pretty much everything, doing and saying what makes sense to me may be the most daring thing that I have ever done. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Of course that is how it is for everyone because no two people are exactly alike which means that no two people can agree on everything.

I guess I've done a few daring things when I was young, mostly out of ignorance.
I lived not far from the bad area of DC. I worked in a bad area of MD - would be on my own late at night in shady areas but never gave it a thought.

I guess God was looking after me.

other:

took a risk at being 'seen/caught' having <ahem> fun in a public place. imo, a very dangerous thing to do.

Oh, I've done that before too. :D I didn't think of it as "dangerous" per se, though.

Well, I wasn't too worried about that happening, and it was discrete and at night and there was nobody around.

The thrill of the possibility of getting caught. That is a thrill I can get behind.

Why? Do you want people to watch you having sex?

other:

Personally, I prefer to be completely relaxed during sex. I find it's much more enjoyable than when you are tense and worried about being caught or whatnot. Also, there is comfort to think of too. :D I don't know about you guys, but I think for most women, it is easier to climax if you are fully relaxed.

Personally, I prefer to be completely relaxed during sex. I find it's much more enjoyable than when you are tense and worried about being caught or whatnot. Also, there is comfort to think of too. :D I don't know about you guys, but I think for most women, it is easier to climax if you are fully relaxed.

For some women it is critical. Others can manage much more easily. I guess it is, like many things, up to the people involved to decide.

But I will say, in my experience, by the time you actually get started, you are both so aroused and ramped up, it sort of blinds you to all else.

For some women it is critical. Others can manage much more easily. I guess it is, like many things, up to the people involved to decide.

But I will say, in my experience, by the time you actually get started, you are both so aroused and ramped up, it sort of blinds you to all else.

I just don't think it sounds all that "enjoyable" to think that people might see me having intimate moment with my partner. :dunno: I've done it before, like I said, though it was at night, there was still the chance of getting caught, and I just didn't think it was all that. I still think sex is more enjoyable when you are comfortable, but to each his or her own I suppose. :D I just find the "why" do people find that exciting to be curious. Is that a form of voyeurism?

You are not alone. Some I know get multi or triple O.

I just don't think it sounds all that "enjoyable" to think that people might see me having intimate moment with my partner. :dunno: I've done it before, like I said, though it was at night, there was still the chance of getting caught, and I just didn't think it was all that. I still think sex is more enjoyable when you are comfortable, but to each his or her own I suppose. :D I just find the "why" do people find that exciting to be curious. Is that a form of voyeurism?

Yes... Because sometimes beds become boring..

Well, there are other places besides the bed. :)

Kitchen counters always seem to be just the right height.

What's the most DARING (or Crazy?) think you have ever done.....?

1. Married women raping me ( again ) in my garage while her husband is in the swimming pool.
2. Cliff diving. I was drunk in the Philippines 2002. I saw these veteran divers doing it so I say, that's easy. I just ran then jump. BOY...I didn't know it's that high. Luckily I landed properly. I look up..... I will never do that again.
3. Race track driving. A place where you can drive your car up to 180 mph. What an adrenaline rush.....

Sometimes and most you have to let the women dictate what they want... who am I to refuse.

Forum List

Back