Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Spelunking

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "Extreme" Snow Skiing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Anything Dangerous)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
sometimes you just don't care if others are looking.....
wanting others to look is a bit different.....
I'm not shy, but it doesn't do anything for me if someone were watching.... I'd probably be self conscious of that were the case - depends on how turned on you are I guess.....

If you are in a frenzied state of passion, I don't think you much care about anything.........

Sometimes the passion takes over and you lose your inhibitions.

In what circumstances are these? :D I mean . . . come on! Lol.

I have not had anyone watch. But I have been to the point where I didn't care.

If I chose to have sex in public, it was because I CHOSE to do it, not because I couldn't help myself. :D Lol. Silly.

I'm not shy, but it doesn't do anything for me if someone were watching.... I'd probably be self conscious of that were the case - depends on how turned on you are I guess.....

If you are in a frenzied state of passion, I don't think you much care about anything.........

No, I mean what circumstances are there where you become "so passionate" that you just completely lose control of yourself in the public venue? :D

I don't mean you start to fuck on a city street. But there are times when it is easy to get carried away.

I used to travel for work. Being gone for 2 weeks can make it difficult to keep your hands off each other. The right touch or caress only builds it. So you find a place that is almost out of sight, and enjoy.

If I chose to have sex in public, it was because I CHOSE to do it, not because I couldn't help myself. :D Lol. Silly.

Of course you are still in control. But have you never made a choice because you were so aroused that you probably wouldn't have made if you were calmer? It doesn't always mean wild public sex. And certainly doesn't always mean you might get caught.

No, I mean what circumstances are there where you become "so passionate" that you just completely lose control of yourself in the public venue? :D

I don't mean you start to fuck on a city street. But there are times when it is easy to get carried away.

I used to travel for work. Being gone for 2 weeks can make it difficult to keep your hands off each other. The right touch or caress only builds it. So you find a place that is almost out of sight, and enjoy.

Okay, that makes a little more sense to me than just "losing yourself" to the passion in the middle of a crowded subway or something.

I remember some woman on another forum claimed that she masturbated herself on the subway every day after work (or sometimes - whatever the strange old lady said), and I wondered why not wait until you get home? You can't even wash your hands after and what if you have to shake someone's hand. Yuck! Lol.

Makes you VERY hesitant to want to shake anyone's hands! :lol:

Of course you are still in control. But have you never made a choice because you were so aroused that you probably wouldn't have made if you were calmer? It doesn't always mean wild public sex. And certainly doesn't always mean you might get caught.

I could always wait until I got home anyways. :D I don't like where this is going. A lot of men use "I lost control" as an excuse for raping women. I don't buy that people "lose control." I think they do these kinds of things because they really do want to do them.

Okay, that makes a little more sense to me than just "losing yourself" to the passion in the middle of a crowded subway or something.

I remember some woman on another forum claimed that she masturbated herself on the subway every day after work (or sometimes - whatever the strange old lady said), and I wondered why not wait until you get home? You can't even wash your hands after and what if you have to shake someone's hand. Yuck! Lol.

Maybe she uses her left hand for her fun, and her right for business?

I have had to do that in the car (but I pulled over)....
Also in a restroom at work.. especially when I was pregnant, hormones were out of control!

Also in a restroom at work.. especially when I was pregnant, hormones were out of control!

Why couldn't you wait until you got home? Lol. I don't believe you.

I could always wait until I got home anyways. :D I don't like where this is going. A lot of men use "I lost control" as an excuse for raping women. I don't buy that people "lose control." I think they do these kinds of things because they really do want to do them.

Not so much losing control as not caring I guess..... unless you are mentally unstable, you can always stop...

I absolutely do NOT mean losing control to the point where you rape anyone. The entire premise of my comments about losing control is that both people were getting more and more worked up.

It is not actually losing control. More like arousal coloring your judgement a bit.

I guess I could, but, the desire may not have been as intense.... it's just self gratification. When I get like that it only takes about 30-60 seconds anyway....

I absolutely do NOT mean losing control to the point where you rape anyone. The entire premise of my comments about losing control is that both people were getting more and more worked up.

It is not actually losing control. More like arousal coloring your judgement a bit.

That's never happened to me. Everything I've done has been my choice and I knew exactly what I was doing. The only time I would feel okay about using that as an excuse is when I was a teenager because then I was just really stupid and that affected my judgment. :D

I guess I could, but, the desire may not have been as intense.... it's just self gratification. When I get like that it only takes about 30-60 seconds anyway....

Same here and probably the same for most women, but most of us wait until we arrive at home. :D When I was a small child, I masturbated in front of other people because I didn't know any better.

I have "taken care of things" in a bathroom at work or whatever. Why not?

Why not? Well for me, why not is because it is supposed to be a personal and intimate experience with my partner. :) Not something I need to share with everyone else, if you know what I mean.

I don't understand why anyone would choose to do the deed in the bathroom at work, but okay. Lol.

Why not? Well for me, why not is because it is supposed to be a personal and intimate experience with my partner. :) Not something I need to share with everyone else, if you know what I mean.

I don't understand why anyone would choose to do the deed in the bathroom at work, but okay. Lol.

Because I was, for one reason or another, very aroused. It was a distraction. Take care of the problem and be done with it.

I know you guys are trying to give the impression that your sex is SO off the charts and SO fucking passionate that you lose all of your sensibilities, but I'm just not buying it. :D

I know you guys are trying to give the impression that your sex is SO off the charts and SO fucking passionate that you lose all of your sensibilities, but I'm just not buying it. :D

Mine isn't - not anymore....
I can take it or leave it, but, when you get really turned on with someone new, nothing like it.....
I do remember.... and miss it.

I am not trying to give any impression. I am talking about what has happened and why. I am a sexual person. I have no problem with that. I also don't see any problem with taking care of a problem in the bathroom. I locked the door and took care of a distraction. I have never done anything my partner didn't want to do. We had some exciting adventures. No shame here.

Forum List

Back