Have you noticed, the US Olympic Team is the EXACT Opposite of the Republican Party?

R

rdean

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.
No talk of tearing the country down and starting all over again.

When we took gold in gun events, the Liberals not only ignored it but they shamed it.

Fuck you. Fuck this thread. :fu:

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.
No talk of tearing the country down and starting all over again.
And not winning as many medals as in the past. The Swim Team only has Phelps and he is on his last legs. The womens gymnastic team is doing some decent stuff, but the mens team is still struggling.

Sounds like the trump campaign to me.

When we took gold in gun events, the Liberals not only ignored it but they shamed it.

The first U.S. Gold came from my hometown, for shooting, in Northern VA. A liberal stronghold. And that amazing girl is celebrated in every store and business I've walked into since last week.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

The first U.S. Gold came from my hometown, for shooting, in Northern VA. A liberal stronghold. And that amazing girl is celebrated in every store and business I've walked into since last week.
Every store and business displaying this...

printable-no-guns-allowed-sign.jpg

Every store and business displaying this...

printable-no-guns-allowed-sign.jpg
What Mr. H? This is Virginia. If there's a "no guns allowed" sign, it's to help trick people into thinking that the business owners aren't armed and that at least a few of the customers aren't armed.

Amazing!!! ......Deanie boy started a thread about something other than "T" ........ :cool:

Forum List

Back