Have you noticed?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Have you noticed how the usual partisan media clowns keep making a real point to say President Trump now? For most of the last four years they could barely bring themselves to spit out the word "trump" like a bad piece of roast beef or something. Now, they want to show how oh so magnanimous they are and respectful of the office of president for the short time that President Trump will still be President Trump as president Trump is President Trump until President Biden takes his rightful place. It is so transparent it makes my teeth hurt. This is all part of the same little propaganda play that may very well turn out to be successful for them, but it is none the less transparent clumsy and childish.

Last edited:
Have you noticed how the usual Pardison media clowns keep making a real point to say President Trump now? For most of the last four years they could barely bring themselves to spit out the word Trump like a bad piece of roast beef or something. Now, they want to show how old so magnanimous they are and respectful of the office of president for the short time that President Trump will still be President Trump as president Trump is President Trump until president Biden takes his rightful place. It is so transparent it makes my teeth hurt. This is all part of the same little propaganda play that may very well turn out to be successful for them, but it is none the less transparent clumsy and childish.
Translation?

Have you noticed how the usual Pardison media clowns keep making a real point to say President Trump now? For most of the last four years they could barely bring themselves to spit out the word Trump like a bad piece of roast beef or something. Now, they want to show how old so magnanimous they are and respectful of the office of president for the short time that President Trump will still be President Trump as president Trump is President Trump until president Biden takes his rightful place. It is so transparent it makes my teeth hurt. This is all part of the same little propaganda play that may very well turn out to be successful for them, but it is none the less transparent clumsy and childish.
president Biden takes his rightful place.
not at all partisan yourself, clean as a whistle ...

trump played the role for your complaint so much he ended up losing the next election, who would have guessed.

president Biden takes his rightful place.
not at all partisan yourself, ...

Yes I am.

Have you noticed how the usual partisan media clowns keep making a real point to say President Trump now? For most of the last four years they could barely bring themselves to spit out the word "trump" like a bad piece of roast beef or something. Now, they want to show how oh so magnanimous they are and respectful of the office of president for the short time that President Trump will still be President Trump as president Trump is President Trump until President Biden takes his rightful place. It is so transparent it makes my teeth hurt. This is all part of the same little propaganda play that may very well turn out to be successful for them, but it is none the less transparent clumsy and childish.

???Most of the media sources I read have always referred to him as President Trump or Mr. Trump - both perfectly appropriate forms of address.

???Most of the media sources I read have always referred to him as President Trump or Mr. Trump - both perfectly appropriate forms of address.

I guess you haven't watched a TV or listened to a radio for the past four years.

Actually they've said it all along.

What I've noticed is that they are now no longer afraid to call a lie a lie when he tells them.

Examples would help. Got any?

We forgot no television in north korea

Here is that moral beacon Google to the rescue.

Forum List

Back