Hawaii Becomes First State to Put Gun Owners in FBI Database

It's about time!

The law takes effect immediately
Hawaii passed a law making it the first state to put gun owners on a federal criminal record database and monitor them.

Well, that state is run by Libtards. I'm only surprised they did it before California.

Well, that state is run by Libtards. I'm only surprised they did it before California.

As a gun owner I applaud their action. I'm tired of these irresponsible fucks giving us good guys bad press.

It's about time!

Hawaii passed a law making it the first state to put gun owners on a federal criminal record database and monitor them.

As a gun owner I applaud their action. I'm tired of these irresponsible fucks giving us good guys bad press.
Yay, now they know where to start when they later pass a law to ban and confiscate guns. Also, again, criminals will obtain theirs illegally, this accomplishes nothing.

Last edited:
It's about time!

Oh just for fun,lets play with you.

It's about time!

Yay, now they know where to start when they later pass a law to ban and confiscate guns. Also, again, criminals will obtain theirs illegally, this accomplishes nothing.

BTW sitll waiting for you to rock it.I'm game big time but you have to make the first move.

It's about time!

I stroked my gun for you this morning, still got it, still carry it, still don't buy into your shrill alarmist fantasy.

It's about time!

I stroked my gun for you this morning, still got it, still carry it, still don't buy into your shrill alarmist fantasy.
That's totally fine, some people have to wait until it happens, and even then, they are still clueless.

It's about time!

That's totally fine, some people have to wait until it happens, and even then, they are still clueless.
Yeah, you are.

It's about time!

And I am sure that the felons with guns are rushing to get their names added to that list.....right? Since they can't buy, own or carry guns under current law...they are already on the list that says "Felon" on it.....so this list simply names all of the people who won't use their guns to commit crimes...but will be handy when they get the political will to ban or confiscate guns in the future.....

It's about time!

Yeah, you are.
D-did you just call me "totally fine"?

It's about time!

And I am sure that the felons with guns are rushing to get their names added to that list.....right? Since they can't buy, own or carry guns under current law...they are already on the list that says "Felon" on it.....so this list simply names all of the people who won't use their guns to commit crimes...but will be handy when they get the political will to ban or confiscate guns in the future.....

So much to soil oneself over, so little time.

Yeah, you are.
Yup!

Yeah, you are.
Yup!

Your world view is totally fucked however.

Yeah, you are.
Yup!

2aguy explained it perfectly, and you still don't understand. Hopefully you'll never have to.

Yeah, you are.
Yup!

2aguy explained it perfectly, and you still don't understand. Hopefully you'll never have to.

I don't follow dilusional halfwits, but you're free to.

Yeah, you are.
Yup!

I don't follow dilusional halfwits, but you're free to.
Oh, now you're resorting to insults. Alright, if he's delusional, which part of his post was wrong, and why? Bring it on.

Forum List

Back