He Already Sounds Like A President!!!

Well...after eight years of enduring a statist warmongering fool (W) and another eight years with a statist warmongering fool (BO), we could do much worse than Ted Cruz.

Please explain what magical quality a "flat tax" has that the current seven tax bracket scheme does not.

There is no reason why a seven tax bracket scheme could not be filled out on a postcard. Do you know why we can't?

Think about it.

No, really. THINK about it. I know it hurts for some of you to think, but give it a try for once in your lives.

Cruz is either stupid...or evil. Which is it?

"Abolish the IRS" is for rubes who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Cruz sounds like a President to his adoring fans who probably could not answer a single issue-based question about him. When he is around those people, Cruz could be smoking a crack pipe and throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic, and the tards would be saying, "He tossed that pug like a real manly man President!"

When Cruz is not around his cheering rubes, he falls flat on his face. He does not sound presidential in any way. He is not marketable outside his niche.

Last edited:
He had better be 110% squeaky clean from birth because both the GOP establishment and the lying low life scum communist puke MSM will be out to destroy him.
With their man still illegally holding the office or president, they don't dare even mention it, unless they want to be called BIRFER like they called those who know obama is illegal.

This isn't even an issue.

Canada Ted has a problem, he can't win.
Why is that? Kenya Barrack...AKA Barry Soretoe[sic] won.
"BARRY SOETORO."

And just to state the facts, there's not one single shred of verifiable evidence that shows Barry ever gave up his Indonesian citizenship, or changed his name to Barack Obama. Since that illegal fucker parked his ass in the white house twice, the precedence has been set, now ANYONE can be elected president. The constitutional requirement now is irrelevant.

Barry HUSSEIN SoetOREO.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk. Gosh, I am so clever... No wonder we beat his ass in...oh, wait.

Ted Cruz is never going to be president.
If every disaster the right wing desires ever came true, then Cruz would be elected President.

We would have to have an economic depression, Muslims would have to nuke New York, tens of millions of Americans would have to die of Ebola, homosexuals would have to cause ten Category 5 hurricanes in one month, and Michelle Obama would have to vacation in Gstaad with eleventy-six staffers and six limos.

Hey, they can hope, can't they?

Please explain what magical quality a "flat tax" has that the current seven tax bracket scheme does not.

There is no reason why a seven tax bracket scheme could not be filled out on a postcard. Do you know why we can't?

Think about it.

No, really. THINK about it. I know it hurts for some of you to think, but give it a try for once in your lives.

"Abolish the IRS" is for rubes who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
Why dont you tell us, genius.

Do you really think the only benefit of a flat tax is the ability to fill it out on a card? Seriously?

Think about it.

Do you really think the only benefit of a flat tax is the ability to fill it out on a card? Seriously?
That's how Cruz sells it. And he is wrong. Utterly wrong. Anyone who believes a "flat tax" will magically lead to filling out your taxes on a postcard and the abolition of the IRS is about as stupid as it gets.

That you believe it is an actual benefit that will result from a flat tax identifies you as a rube. Not only is it not "the only benefit", it is not a resulting benefit at all.

This means Cruz is either willfully lying and misleading rubes like you, which makes him evil, or he is about as stupid as it gets.

I normally refrain from dichotomies, but I see no third option.

Think about it.

That's how Cruz sells it. And he is wrong. Utterly wrong. Anyone who believes a "flat tax" will magically lead to filling out your taxes on a postcard and the abolition of the IRS is about as stupid as it gets.

That you believe it is an actual benefit that will result from a flat tax identifies you as a rube. Not only is it not "the only benefit", it is not a resulting benefit at all.

This means Cruz is either willfully lying and misleading rubes like you, which makes him evil, or he is about as stupid as it gets.

I normally refrain from dichotomies, but I see no third option.
NO, actually you are the one lying. Or youre just plain stupid. Maybe both.

"Abolish the IRS" is for bumper sticker intellects. Cruz needs to put an actual written plan on the table.

That no one is even demanding this of him reveals much about their depth of understanding of Cruz. Shallow as shallow can be.

Forum List

Back