He Already Sounds Like A President!!!

Please explain what magical quality a "flat tax" has that the current seven tax bracket scheme does not.

There is no reason why a seven tax bracket scheme could not be filled out on a postcard. Do you know why we can't?

Think about it.

No, really. THINK about it. I know it hurts for some of you to think, but give it a try for once in your lives.

Cruz is either stupid...or evil. Which is it?

"Abolish the IRS" is for rubes who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
Why dont you tell us, genius.

Do you really think the only benefit of a flat tax is the ability to fill it out on a card? Seriously?
That's how Cruz sells it. And he is wrong. Utterly wrong. Anyone who believes a "flat tax" will magically lead to filling out your taxes on a postcard and the abolition of the IRS is about as stupid as it gets.

That you believe it is an actual benefit that will result from a flat tax identifies you as a rube. Not only is it not "the only benefit", it is not a resulting benefit at all.

This means Cruz is either willfully lying and misleading rubes like you, which makes him evil, or he is about as stupid as it gets.

I normally refrain from dichotomies, but I see no third option.
NO, actually you are the one lying. Or youre just plain stupid. Maybe both.
Please explain why a "flat tax" would result in a postcard tax return and why the current seven tax brackets do not.

I can take seven tax brackets and make it so a tax return can be filled out on a postcard very easily. I did it in another post the other day.

So please examine why we can't do so with the current seven tax brackets and explain what magical quality a single tax bracket has that will make it so.

If I am an idiot, now is your chance to prove it. I would expect you to leap at this opportunity!

"Abolish the IRS" is for bumper sticker intellects. Cruz needs to put an actual written plan on the table.

That no one is even demanding this of him reveals much about their depth of understanding of Cruz. Shallow as shallow can be.
Hope N Change.
Ready for Hillary.

Cruz doesnt need to do a damn thing except win.

It occurs to me that Cruz does indeed sound like a President.

All hot air. Full of shit. Lying through his teeth.

Yup.

Yo, he is going to smoke the competition!!! This is a Leader America needs bad, especially after the disaster that is in the White House now!!!

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax, Abolishing IRS: Like Reagan, I'm Willing To Compromise

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax Abolishing IRS Like Reagan I m Willing To Compromise Video RealClearPolitics

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Americans will never elect Ted Cruz because he looks and sounds like a child molester. I think he'd be the perfect GOP candidate.

Please explain what magical quality a "flat tax" has that the current seven tax bracket scheme does not.

There is no reason why a seven tax bracket scheme could not be filled out on a postcard. Do you know why we can't?

Think about it.

No, really. THINK about it. I know it hurts for some of you to think, but give it a try for once in your lives.

Cruz is either stupid...or evil. Which is it?

"Abolish the IRS" is for rubes who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
Why dont you tell us, genius.

Do you really think the only benefit of a flat tax is the ability to fill it out on a card? Seriously?
That's how Cruz sells it. And he is wrong. Utterly wrong. Anyone who believes a "flat tax" will magically lead to filling out your taxes on a postcard and the abolition of the IRS is about as stupid as it gets.

That you believe it is an actual benefit that will result from a flat tax identifies you as a rube. Not only is it not "the only benefit", it is not a resulting benefit at all.

This means Cruz is either willfully lying and misleading rubes like you, which makes him evil, or he is about as stupid as it gets.

I normally refrain from dichotomies, but I see no third option.
NO, actually you are the one lying. Or youre just plain stupid. Maybe both.
Please explain why a "flat tax" would result in a postcard tax return and why the current seven tax brackets do not.

I can take seven tax brackets and make it so a tax return can be filled out on a postcard very easily. I did it in another post the other day.

So please explain why we can't do so with the current seven tax brackets and what magical quality a single tax bracket has that will make it so.

If I am an idiot, now is your chance to prove it. I would expect you to leap at this opportunity!
The very premise of your question (that the only advantage f a flat tax is the ability to put the return on a postcard) reveals what a moron you are.
The current system requires numerous schedules for many filers. I suppose depending on how big the type was, and how big the "post card" you could fit it all on there.

It does not take pages and pages of several forms to find out which of the seven tax brackets you are in. You have to be retarded if you think having only one tax bracket will magically make it unnecessary to fill out pages and pages of forms.

Seriously. You have to be profoundly retarded.

It does not take pages and pages of several forms to find out which of the seven tax brackets you are in. You have to be retarded if you think having only one tax bracket will magically make it unnecessary to fill out pages and pages of forms.

Straw man fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!

Thank you for confirming your understanding has the depth of a puddle.
I could post anything and you'd say the same thing.
Remind me what detailed proposal Obama made in the past.

You really should give up the tired red herring approach when you are getting your ass kicked.

I'm in a topic about Cruz. I'd be happy to trash Obama in an Obama topic. But you first have to start by telling the truth about Obama. Obama topics never get anywhere because they are built on a mountain of manufactured bullshit.

Which is too bad, because Obama could have easily been trounced with the truth and substance. Unfortunately, the retards never figured that out.

And that is why he won.

Straw man fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
Cruz says a "flat tax" would mean you could fill out your taxes on a postcard.

You bought into that bullshit.

I'm sorry you are so retarded.

Thank you for confirming your understanding has the depth of a puddle.
I could post anything and you'd say the same thing.
Remind me what detailed proposal Obama made in the past.

You really should give up the tired red herring approach when you are getting your ass kicked.

I'm in a topic about Cruz. I'd be happy to trash Obama in an Obama topic. But you first have to start by telling the truth about Obama. Obama topics never get anywhere because they are built on a mountain of manufactured bullshit.

Which is too bad, because Obama could have easily been trounced with the truth and substance. Unfortunately, the retards never figured that out.

And that is why he won.
It is hardly a red herring approach. And you appear to be getting your ass kicked, not me.
What candidate ever lays out a detailed plan? ANswer, none. So expecting Cruz to lay one out is a non starter.
Exposing Obama's lies would have required a modicum of honesty from the media, which was thoroughly in the tank for him.

Straw man fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
Cruz says a "flat tax" would mean you could fill out your taxes on a postcard.

You bought into that bullshit.

I'm sorry you are so retarded.
Repeating teh same thing indicates your desperation here.
Cruz says lots of things about the flat tax. But you're too stupid to understand that.

It is hardly a red herring approach.

We are talking about Cruz. You wanted to divert to Obama. Obama isn't even in the running for 2016!

What candidate ever lays out a detailed plan? ANswer, none.

And here you just exposed yourself for never seriously investigating any candidate ever. Because there have been many candidates who have laid out white papers.

Sadly, retards like you vote for the bumper sticker bastards instead.

Cruz needs to lay out a written white paper on tax reform. I know none of the tards will ever read it, but I will. And then I will use small words to explain it to them.

It is hardly a red herring approach.

We are talking about Cruz. You wanted to divert to Obama. Obama isn't even in the running for 2016!

What candidate ever lays out a detailed plan? ANswer, none.

And here you just exposed yourself for never seriously investigating any candidate ever. Because there have been many candidates who have laid out white papers.

Sadly, retards like you vote for the bumper sticker bastards instead.
Wrong. Mere assertion.
You are losing very badly here. Your credibility is about shot.

Cruz needs to lay out a written white paper on tax reform. I know none of the tards will ever read it, but I will. And then I will use small words to explain it to them.
Please post Obama's white papers from his campaign. Then yu can explain them to us in small words.

Here are the 2014 tax brackets:

juviip.jpg

Line 1: How much income did you earn in 2014?

Line 2. Multiply your tax bracket rate times your income.

Then a signature line.

Could easily fit on a postcard.

So how come we don't do this?

What magical quality would a single tax bracket have that would make this postcard thing happen?

The reason you have to fill out a shit ton of paperwork, and not a postcard, when you do your taxes has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

The reason the IRS is so massive and so busy has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

Figure it out, rubes.

Ted Cruz: Evil...or Stupid?

Forum List

Back