He Already Sounds Like A President!!!

I am one hundred percent behind the filing of a postcard for our federal income tax. One hundred percent. In fact, that is EXACTLY what I have been advocating on this forum for years.

Ted Cruz's "flat tax" would not accomplish this.

It does not have a ban on tax expenditures in it. And that is all that matters.

Without a specific ban on tax expenditures, each and every tax scheme is doomed to being utterly and completely corrupted, and we are doomed to filling out lots of forms and a massive internal revenue infrastructure.

Our politicians are not going to give up their cash cow, and they work very hard to keep the rubes covered in that cash cow's bullshit.
How do you know Cruz's flat tax would not accomplish it? Show which feature he mentions would make it impossible.

I am one hundred percent behind the filing of a postcard for our federal income tax. One hundred percent. In fact, that is EXACTLY what I have been advocating on this forum for years.

Without a specific ban on tax expenditures, each and every tax scheme is doomed to being utterly and completely corrupted, and we are doomed to filling out lots of forms and a massive internal revenue infrastructure.

Our politicians are not going to give up their cash cow, and they work very hard to keep the rubes covered in that cash cow's bullshit.
How do you know Cruz's flat tax would not accomplish it? Show which feature he mentions would make it impossible.
Show me any flat tax bill which has a ban on tax expenditures. Good luck with that.

Here is a Fair Tax bill Cruz sponsored: Bill Text - 113th Congress 2013-2014 - THOMAS Library of Congress

No ban on tax expenditures.

He has never put a Flat Tax bill on the table.

This is why I have said, repeatedly, he needs to put something in writing on the table about his flat tax plan. A white paper. A bill. Something of substance.

But he doesn't.

You rubes have been satisfied with nothing more than "Abolish the IRS" and that is because you have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.

You are incredibly gullible. Even though I have been extremely patient in explaining to you how you are being fooled, you choose to shoot the messenger.

Show me any flat tax bill which has a ban on tax expenditures. Good luck with that.

Here is a Fair Tax bill Cruz sponsored: Bill Text - 113th Congress 2013-2014 - THOMAS Library of Congress

No ban on tax expenditures.

He has never put a Flat Tax bill on the table.

This is why I have said, repeatedly, he needs to put something in writing on the table about his flat tax plan. A white paper. A bill. Something of substance.

But he doesn't.

You rubes have been satisfied with nothing more than "Abolish the IRS" and that is because you have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.

You are incredibly gullible. Even though I have been extremely patient in explaining to you how you are being fooled, you choose to shoot the messenger.
OK that's a failure of an answer. There is nothing in what Cruz has said that would make putting it on a post card impossible.
DOes anyone take you seriously? Besides you?

Yo
'
barff.jpg

Forum List

Back