He Already Sounds Like A President!!!

Yo, he is going to smoke the competition!!! This is a Leader America needs bad, especially after the disaster that is in the White House now!!!

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax, Abolishing IRS: Like Reagan, I'm Willing To Compromise

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax Abolishing IRS Like Reagan I m Willing To Compromise Video RealClearPolitics

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Americans will never elect Ted Cruz because he looks and sounds like a child molester. I think he'd be the perfect GOP candidate.

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

The favors industry is a huge cash machine for incumbents. Tax exemptions, credits, and deductions (loopholes, boondoggles, whathaveyou) in exchange for campaign cash.

THAT is why you have to fill out so many forms.

THAT is why the IRS is so huge.

A single tax bracket will have NO EFFECT on the favors industry.

Wake up, rubes.

Yo, he is going to smoke the competition!!! This is a Leader America needs bad, especially after the disaster that is in the White House now!!!

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax, Abolishing IRS: Like Reagan, I'm Willing To Compromise

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax Abolishing IRS Like Reagan I m Willing To Compromise Video RealClearPolitics

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055
He already sounds like a president? Is that when he was reading "Green Eggs and Ham"?

The reason you have to fill out a shit ton of paperwork, and not a postcard, when you do your taxes has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

The reason the IRS is so massive and so busy has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

Figure it out, rubes.

Ted Cruz: Evil...or Stupid?
I figued out you're stupid. You think the only claim for the flat tax is you can fill it out on a postcard.

The reason you have to fill out a shit ton of paperwork, and not a postcard, when you do your taxes has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

The reason the IRS is so massive and so busy has NOTHING to do with the number of tax brackets.

Figure it out, rubes.

I figued out you're stupid. You think the only claim for the flat tax is you can fill it out on a postcard.
Nope. I never said it was the only claim.

But is a claim.

It is the only one about the flat tax Cruz trumpets loudly. "Abolish the IRS!" "Postcard!"

So you are an idiot. The only remaining question is whether Cruz is also an idiot, or is he evil?

POL 1: I'm going to remove some tax expenditures from the tax code.

POL 2: (gulps) All of them?

POL 1: No. We'll keep the ones that are popular with the masses. They won't abide having their bigger government gifts taken from them.

POL 2: So kinda like 1986 then.

POL 1: Yup.

POL 2: After 1986, we added all those tax expenditures back into the code, you know. Plus a whole lot more!

POL 1: I know.

POL 2: We made a lot of campaign cash putting all those expenditures back in! KA-CHING!

POL 1: Yup. Exactly.

POL 2: Awesome! Sign me up for your tax (air quotes) reform (/air quotes)!

POL 1: We will get the rube vote AND get the special interest cash!

POL 2: Win/win!

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Americans will never elect Ted Cruz because he looks and sounds like a child molester. I think he'd be the perfect GOP candidate.

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

He likes to scare kids too. The world is on fire, but Uncle Ted can make you feel safe.

Figure it out, rubes.

"figued out"?

Figure it out, rubes.

Nope. I never said it was the only claim.

But is a claim.

It is the only one about the flat tax Cruz trumpets loudly. "Abolish the IRS!" "Postcard!"

So you are an idiot. The only remaining question is whether Cruz is also an idiot, or is he evil?
So what are the other claims, raised by Cruz?

POL 1: No. We'll keep the ones that are popular with the masses. They won't abide having their bigger government gifts taken from them.

POL 2: After 1986, we added all those tax expenditures back into the code, you know. Plus a whole lot more!

POL 2: We made a lot of campaign cash putting all those expenditures back in! KA-CHING!

POL 2: Awesome! Sign me up for your tax (air quotes) "reform"!

Onwhat line of the 1040 do you get to deduct credit card interest paid?
Where on the 1040 are you allowed to income average?
you are a lyng dunce. And an arrogant piece of shit to boot.

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

He likes to scare kids too. The world is on fire, but Uncle Ted can make you feel safe.

Yo, not another Propaganda listener? Look up the true facts about the story? And than you will know the truth Puppet!

"GTP"

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

Yo, not another Propaganda listener? Look up the true facts about the story? And than you will know the truth Puppet!

"GTP"

Ted Cruz is a creepy weirdo.

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, answer me these two questions? What is Ted Cruz doing? And what the hell have you accomplished?

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

Yo, ok Chuck?

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, answer me these two questions? What is Ted Cruz doing? And what the hell have you accomplished?

"GTP"
View attachment 38092

1. I have no idea what he's doing, I don't care, he's a creepy weirdo.

2. I have accomplished many things, probably because I'm not a politician.

Do you not realize you are making my point for me?

I am one hundred percent behind the filing of a postcard for our federal income tax. One hundred percent. In fact, that is EXACTLY what I have been advocating on this forum for years.

Ted Cruz's "flat tax" would not accomplish this.

It does not have a ban on tax expenditures in it. And that is all that matters.

Without a specific ban on tax expenditures, each and every tax scheme is doomed to being utterly and completely corrupted, and we are doomed to filling out lots of forms and a massive internal revenue infrastructure.

Our politicians are not going to give up their cash cow, and they work very hard to keep the rubes covered in that cash cow's bullshit.

Do you not realize you are making my point for me?
How is that making your point? None of those things are allowed today. All of them were eliminated in the 1986 tax reform. So your claim that pols elimiante them and add them back is simply wrong. Yo are wrong. And stupid.

Forum List

Back