he liberals want true Communism, and this just proves the point.

Do you think the liberal elites of today could do Communism better than the USSR?

• Yes, i am a liberal and need someone else to take care of me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this country was based on people to be free, and use their God given gifts to excell.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Every country in the world once had slavery, so why is it any more embarrassing for the United States?

...can you see how slavery would be embarrassing today?

Perhaps you'd say no since "Everyone had slavery". :rolleyes:
We don't have slavery today, dumbass.

Pooping your pants is also embarassing, but we all did it as children.

You are such a silly dumbass.

WOULD BE - do you speak English? Do you know what those words mean?

Like I said, we don't have slavery today. You said we should be embarrassed because we once had slavery, not because we have it today. So are you now saying we should be embarrassed about slavery, or that we shouldn't?

BUT IF DID, IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING, JUST AS IT WAS BACK WHEN WE HAD SLAVERY AND SEGREGATION WHILE OTHER DEVELOPED NATIONS MOVED ON TO A LATER PHASE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

I hope bigger letters help.

As I pointed out, we don't have slavery today, so what's your moronic point?

Like I said, we don't have slavery today. You said we should be embarrassed because we once had slavery, not because we have it today. So are you now saying we should be embarrassed about slavery, or that we shouldn't?

BUT IF DID, IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING, JUST AS IT WAS BACK WHEN WE HAD SLAVERY AND SEGREGATION WHILE OTHER DEVELOPED NATIONS MOVED ON TO A LATER PHASE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

United States in many cases was very late on civil rights compared to other developed countries, the fact that we eventually caught up is not much to take pride in.

What don't you get?

Liberals created this country

Conservatives wanted a monarchy

Based on 1776 criteria, I align with free market Capitalism, free speech, Judeo-Christian ethics, limited Government, and the right to bear arms. In 2017, this criteria maps to Conservatives. In 2017, Liberals are nothing like their 1776 counterparts.
Do you believe government has a responsibility for people to pursue happiness. Did the colonists feed their poor?

What does that even mean? Pursuing happiness is your own responsibility, not the government's.
Jefferson said, "The care of human life and Happiness is the first and only legitimate object of good government."
The goal of happiness was one of the concerns of the founders. Why else would they made a revolution if they were a happy people?

Every country in the world once had slavery, so why is it any more embarrassing for the United States?

BUT IF WE DID, IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING, JUST AS IT WAS BACK WHEN WE HAD SLAVERY AND SEGREGATION WHILE OTHER DEVELOPED NATIONS MOVED ON TO A LATER PHASE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

I hope bigger letters help. United States in many cases was very late on civil rights compared to other developed countries, the fact that we eventually caught up is not much to take pride in.
If toads had wings they could fly. That seems to be your point.

United States in many cases was very late on civil rights compared to other developed countries, the fact that we eventually caught up is not much to take pride in.

What don't you get?

Other countries didn't have large populations of blacks who were the descendants of slaves. You're attempt to paint the USA as the great Satan only fools other dumbass snowflakes like you.

"this country was based on people to be free, and use their God given gifts to excell."

-- apparently not at spellling thoughh

This thread has jack shit to do with Liberalism. Complete red herring fallacy.
Spelling Nazi I see, you NEVER make a spelling error, do you?
We all make spelling errors....not all of us are so touchy about it though.

Liberals created this country

Conservatives wanted a monarchy

Based on 1776 criteria, I align with free market Capitalism, free speech, Judeo-Christian ethics, limited Government, and the right to bear arms. In 2017, this criteria maps to Conservatives. In 2017, Liberals are nothing like their 1776 counterparts.
Do you believe government has a responsibility for people to pursue happiness. Did the colonists feed their poor?

What does that even mean? Pursuing happiness is your own responsibility, not the government's.
Jefferson said, "The care of human life and Happiness is the first and only legitimate object of good government."
The goal of happiness was one of the concerns of the founders. Why else would they made a revolution if they were a happy people?

All that means is that government is supposed to protect people, not kill them. It doesn't mean that government is supposed to wipe your bottom and solve all your problems.

What don't you get?

Other countries didn't have large populations of blacks who were the descendants of slaves. You're attempt to paint the USA as the great Satan only fools other dumbass snowflakes like you.

Made up nonsense, all I said is that when it came to slavery and segregation United States doesn't have much to tout, it's a stain on the history of this GREAT COUNTRY.

Don't put words in my mouth.

What don't you get?

Made up nonsense, all I said is that when it came to slavery and segregation United States doesn't have much to tout, it's a stain on the history of this GREAT COUNTRY.

Every other country has the same stain, moron. The United States has nothing to feel guilty about. That's just leftwing moral preening.

Keep your white guilt to yourself. I have no use for it.

What don't you get?

Every other country has the same stain, moron. The United States has nothing to feel guilty about. That's just leftwing moral preening.

Actually some countries CAN tout their civil rights records, we are just not one of those pioneering countries.

Which developed country can you think of that had racial segregation as late as 1960s?

It's not about "guilt" it is about historic FACTS. You should find some way to come to terms with them.

What don't you get?

Actually some countries CAN tout their civil rights records, we are just not one of those pioneering countries.

Which developed country can you think of that had racial segregation as late as 1960s?

It's not about "guilt" it is about historic FACTS. You should find some way to come to terms with them.
I don't know. I haven't studied their histories that much. I do know that in Colombia they still refer to black people with the N-word.

It's white guilt. No one living today is responsible for what went on in the 1960s. We are all children then, if we had even been born yet.

Americans have had their fill of leftwing scumbags like you calling them racists.

Last edited:

What don't you get?

Actually some countries CAN tout their civil rights records.....

Which ones?

What don't you get?

I don't know. I haven't studied their histories that much. I do know that in Colombia they still refer to black people with the N-word.

It's white guilt. No one living today is responsible for what went on in the 1960s. We are all children then, if we had even been born yet.

Americans have had their fill of leftwing scumbags like you calling them racists.

What don't you get?

You fucking idiot facts are not "white guilt" they are just facts. Slavery among whites or institutionalized class segregation in US would be no less immoral.

You fucking idiot facts are not "white guilt" they are just facts. Slavery among whites or institutionalized class segregation in US would be no less immoral.
Islam enslaved millions of white Europeans for centuries. I don't see any of you leftwing assholes whining about that.

Your just another white guilt mongering leftwing hypocrite. There are many countries in this world that have a history far worse than ours, but all you can do is point the finger at the Great Satan, the USA.

Islam enslaved millions of white Europeans for centuries. I don't see any of you leftwing assholes whining about that.

Your just another white guilt mongering leftwing hypocrite. There are many countries in this world that have a history far worse than ours, but all you can do is point the finger at the Great Satan, the USA.

Geezus you are seriously out there, how did Mongolian empire get into this???

And no dummy, backward fundies from third world shitholes are not a standard for us.

Last edited:

Geezus you are seriously out there, how did Mongolian empire get into this???

And no dummy, backward fundies from third world shitholes are not a standard for us.
You really don't know what "mongering" means, do you?

What a dumbass!

Forum List

Back