He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

Truly disgrceful. Its Un American to cling on to your roots.
If clinging to your roots means disrespecting the nation that educated you, then its unamerican. Only a complete fucking douche bag would do that, let alone agree with it.
You characters are miserable old bastards. If he does his job and pays his taxes its got fuck all to do with you what is in his heart. You just hate minorities.

If clinging to your roots means disrespecting the nation that educated you, then its unamerican. Only a complete fucking douche bag would do that, let alone agree with it.
You characters are miserable old bastards. If he does his job and pays his taxes its got fuck all to do with you what is in his heart. You just hate minorities.
None of your petty insults address the actual topic. Its a real douchebag move to wear the flag of the shit nation you fled, when youre graduating in the nation that educated you and gave you a better life. Patriotic immigrants are fucking awesome, but these unamerican losers can go fuck themselves. Anyone who has a Mexican flag is a fucking loser.

None of your petty insults address the actual topic. Its a real douchebag move to wear the flag of the shit nation you fled, when youre graduating in the nation that educated you and gave you a better life. Patriotic immigrants are fucking awesome, but these unamerican losers can go fuck themselves. Anyone who has a Mexican flag is a fucking loser.
My guess is he loves America more than you and your mates do. You spout off every day about how corrupt it is. Stop whining and love your country.

My guess is he loves America more than you and your mates do. You spout off every day about how corrupt it is. Stop whining and love your country.
Why would you guess that? He literally wore a Mexican flag. :cuckoo:

Try wearing the Confederate battle flag at a graduation in NY or NJ. They would kill you before you had a chance to pick up a diploma and the media would justify it.
Who would wear a traitors flag ? Apart from trumpers of course.
Who would wear the flag of a shithole country that they fled from? Apart from retard democrats of course.

So ironically fucked up when Mexican immigrants who do anything to leave their shit country for
the US express their pride in the country they won't live in and wanted to leave.
Wear your flag when down at Taco Bell.

Learn what a dress code is ese!

The school says it was a dress code violation. Seems like a petty argument from both sides and it turned into a bigger thing than necessary due to social media.
A better question is how did he get here in the first place?

Does the family have green cards?

Did someone from a previous amnesty sponsor them under the ted kennedy family unification loophole?

Did someone from a previous amnesty sponsor them under the ted kennedy family unification loophole?
Apparently NC has an immigrant population because of the meat packing plants there.
We are free to guess how many meat packing plant workers are legal citizens of the US.
The thread source never mentioned the matter and I infer they would rather not open
that can of worms.

These are NOT Americans

What's wrong with being proud of his heritage?

Isn't they your excuse for flying a confederate flag?
You would be losing your mind right now if the story was about a kid wearing a confederate flag at graduation. That makes anything you have to say in this thread pretty fucking useless.
Oooh, hypocrisy from the right!

What a surprise.

The school says it was a dress code violation. Seems like a petty argument from both sides and it turned into a bigger thing than necessary due to social media.

Wearing a flag from another country doesn’t raise such questions for me.

The article states that several students had international decorations as well. Just not a flag like this kid.

These are NOT Americans

You would be losing your mind right now if the story was about a kid wearing a confederate flag at graduation. That makes anything you have to say in this thread pretty fucking useless.

What a surprise.
No hypocrisy here. I would definitely not support a kid wearing a confederate flag to graduation. My principles dont change based on the flag. Unlike you, I have integrity.

As far as im concerned, you can only carry an American flag or a School flag during graduation.

These are NOT Americans

What a surprise.
No hypocrisy here. I would definitely not support a kid wearing a confederate flag to graduation. My principles dont change based on the flag. Unlike you, I have integrity.

As far as im concerned, you can only carry an American flag or a School flag during graduation.
As long as the school or it's representatives aren't doing it I don't really care either way, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I hope all the jocks were waiting for him outside and gave him a real American beat down.
So violence is the answer, but you are not violent folks.
You as a black person should never complain about other groups being violent. Dont you see how incredibly hypocritical that is, given the unparalleled level of violence found in your community?
Likewise, as much violent history that this country has.
I hope all the jocks were waiting for him outside and gave him a real American beat down.
So violence is the answer, but you are not violent folks.

:laughing0301: You should ask your buddies in BLM about that.
Yet you are the one talking about cats giving a kid a beat down. Smfh.

Forum List

Back