Health Care Premiums To Skyrocket In 2018! GO TRUMP!

It takes a very special kind of cuckhold to buy a huckster's lies and then sit back and take it up the ass.

Trump promised you tards a replacement, and he hasn't even given you a forgery.
hey pal you got any more blah, blah, blah shit you can post? you're a desperate little man. trump is not congress.
Funny. When he was saying he had a replacement, I don't recall you saying, "Hey, he isn't running for Congress."

There is nothing to stop a President from submitting a bill to Congress, retard. It's been done many times, and Trump said he had a replacement.

Dude, you are out-dumbing yourself. Seriously.

I wish you idiots could see what you look like.

It takes a very special kind of cuckhold to buy a huckster's lies and then sit back and take it up the ass.

hey pal you got any more blah, blah, blah shit you can post? you're a desperate little man. trump is not congress.
Funny. When he was saying he had a replacement, I don't recall you saying, "Hey, he isn't running for Congress."

There is nothing to stop a President from submitting a bill to Congress, retard. It's been done many times, and Trump said he had a replacement.

dude, I fking don't care, isn't that obvious after 7 pages of your own rant?

Poor Gtard5000....now he blames Trump for Obamacare. You really can't make this shit up!

:cuckoo:
No, I blame you tards for bleeving a New York huckster. Now everyone in America has to literally pay the price for your fucking stupidity.

You're a piss drinking fool. If hiLIARy won, would things be different? OF course not.
Exactly my point!

Thank you!

The "point" is at the top of your head Gtard.

Thread fail.
If you wanted record high medical costs, you could have voted for Hillary.

You voted for Trump to give you "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

I tried to warn you tards countless times that Trump and Hillary were both sides of the same coin.

You STILL haven't caught on. :lol:

Hey, you can be honest. You can admit it was all about the Mexicans and Muslims. I figured that out a long time ago.

Buy a mirror Gtard.

You'll see that you look like a TDS fool.....

Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Ah....you realize it's still Obamacare. Fucking idiot. :lol:

Not really. trump refused to pay the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy for the poorest Obama care recipient's high deductibles and shared costs like co pays....

these plans for only the poorest, (if their income is 200% or below of poverty as the max) only when they purchased a silver plan on the exchange, then the gvt came in and shared a lot of those out of pocket expenses, along with paying the gvt's portion of the monthly premium.

these Cost Sharing Reduction Plans are mandatory for the Insurance companies to offer for these poor people is my understanding.

the gvt had been sending them an extra check, to cover the cost of these low deductible, low co pay, and lower out of pocket expense plans for the poorest on the exchange.

by Trump killing the subsidy, and with these low Cost Sharing Reduction plans MANDATORY for the poorest, the insurance companies had to raise the premium price for all the plans on the exchange, in order to get the money from the government in another manner....

so an $1000 a month plan, went to $1600 a month.....

but here is the kicker, the person getting insurance through the exchange with subsidies, the subsidies are calculated by what a person of a certain income level can PAY without going broke, and the Government was picking up the Rest.

Sooooooooooooo, with these premiums going from say the $1000 a month to the $1600 a month and the person getting the subsidy was having to pay $200 a month out of his own pocket, the gvt paying the rest, the $800....

Now at $1600 a month, the person getting the subsidy is still only having to pay the $200 a month because that is all a person on his income can afford,

AND the govt is paying the difference to the $1600 a month, so the gvt and the tax payer, is now having to pay $1400 a month for this person's subsidy vs the $800 it was....

This means the insurance companies are MORE THAN GETTING their money for the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy that Trump refused to pay....

it was ALL ridiculous showmanship on Trump's part....and 10 to 1 the Insurance companies are making out even better than when they were given a subsidy for the CSR plans...

what nonsense.

Nope! It ain't nonsense!

It is EXACTLY what happened!

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Sorry, this was all O's baby.

Nope.

You were hoaxed by Trump. He told you he had a replacement, and you bleeved him.

It's all on YOU, sucker.

Nope, this is on the dems for passing this travesty.

Yes, but since then who's fault is it that they haven't fixed it and failed several times? Obamas?

Sheesh, how do you expect anything out of your party when everything they can't do they blame it on others. With the wor t part being that the problems are still there.

Like Puerto Rico...still fucked

well since laws come from congress you should be able to answer that rhetorical question right?

What is your fucking point? Costs are going through the roof but that's OK because you have hatred of institutions?

Poor Gtard5000....now he blames Trump for Obamacare. You really can't make this shit up!

No, I blame you tards for bleeving a New York huckster. Now everyone in America has to literally pay the price for your fucking stupidity.

You're a piss drinking fool. If hiLIARy won, would things be different? OF course not.
Exactly my point!

Thank you!

Thread fail.

You voted for Trump to give you "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

I tried to warn you tards countless times that Trump and Hillary were both sides of the same coin.

That isn't why I voted for Trump, Gtard.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't hiLIARy.

See how stupid you are?

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Not really. trump refused to pay the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy for the poorest Obama care recipient's high deductibles and shared costs like co pays....

these plans for only the poorest, (if their income is 200% or below of poverty as the max) only when they purchased a silver plan on the exchange, then the gvt came in and shared a lot of those out of pocket expenses, along with paying the gvt's portion of the monthly premium.

these Cost Sharing Reduction Plans are mandatory for the Insurance companies to offer for these poor people is my understanding.

the gvt had been sending them an extra check, to cover the cost of these low deductible, low co pay, and lower out of pocket expense plans for the poorest on the exchange.

by Trump killing the subsidy, and with these low Cost Sharing Reduction plans MANDATORY for the poorest, the insurance companies had to raise the premium price for all the plans on the exchange, in order to get the money from the government in another manner....

but here is the kicker, the person getting insurance through the exchange with subsidies, the subsidies are calculated by what a person of a certain income level can PAY without going broke, and the Government was picking up the Rest.

Sooooooooooooo, with these premiums going from say the $1000 a month to the $1600 a month and the person getting the subsidy was having to pay $200 a month out of his own pocket, the gvt paying the rest, the $800....

Now at $1600 a month, the person getting the subsidy is still only having to pay the $200 a month because that is all a person on his income can afford,

AND the govt is paying the difference to the $1600 a month, so the gvt and the tax payer, is now having to pay $1400 a month for this person's subsidy vs the $800 it was....

This means the insurance companies are MORE THAN GETTING their money for the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy that Trump refused to pay....

it was ALL ridiculous showmanship on Trump's part....and 10 to 1 the Insurance companies are making out even better than when they were given a subsidy for the CSR plans...

what nonsense.

Nope! It ain't nonsense!

or not.

Exactly my point!

Thank you!

Thread fail.

That isn't why I voted for Trump, Gtard.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't hiLIARy.

See how stupid you are?
I wanted the SCOTUS. We're two for two.

Nope.

You were hoaxed by Trump. He told you he had a replacement, and you bleeved him.

It's all on YOU, sucker.

Yes, but since then who's fault is it that they haven't fixed it and failed several times? Obamas?

Sheesh, how do you expect anything out of your party when everything they can't do they blame it on others. With the wor t part being that the problems are still there.

well since laws come from congress you should be able to answer that rhetorical question right?

What is your fucking point? Costs are going through the roof but that's OK because you have hatred of institutions?

Democrats passed Obamacare and have fought to keep it. They got what they wanted? So, what is the problem?

Trump absolutely failed with his healthcare promises. But only a fucking rube would blame him for this...

While Premiums Soar Under Obamacare, Costs of Employer-Based Plans Are Stable

Exactly my point!

Thank you!

Thread fail.

Hey, you can be honest. You can admit it was all about the Mexicans and Muslims. I figured that out a long time ago.
if by "catch on" you mean that we know you will take any anti-trump statement you can and push it for max value even if you contradict yourself in the process, you're wrong.

we've caught on. LONG AGO.

Trump absolutely failed with his healthcare promises. But only a fucking rube would blame him for this...

there's plenty of blame to go around... like a party that forgot it would have to govern and wasn't prepared with the goods.

trump's problem was not knowing how to navigate congress. and while it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference if he was better at it, these things land at the doorstep of the president, right or wrong

Nope.

It's all on YOU, sucker.

I had no fking point. I responded to g5. he expects us all to feel guilty of obummerfail still being here. I don't. I keep telling him I don't feel guilty. I know who writes laws and who actually failed.

Nope.

It's all on YOU, sucker.

Democrats passed Obamacare and have fought to keep it. They got what they wanted? So, what is the problem?

But did you get what you wanted? You didn' and still blame everyone else for it.

there's plenty of blame to go around... like a party that forgot it would have to govern and wasn't prepared with the goods.

trump's problem was not knowing how to navigate congress. and while it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference if he was better at it, these things land at the doorstep of the president, right or wrong
no, he didn't expect congress would fail after seven years of bitching about obummmerfail and repeal and replace.

what nonsense.

Nope! It ain't nonsense!

or not.

Honestly, there is no "or not"!!!

Google it and research it......

His healthcare problems are his own. But i fail to see how this is..

Forum List

Back