Health Insurance: No longer tied to my job and a**hole boss? THANKS DEMOCRATS!

And you drive to that job on public roads. Policed by cops so you get there in 1 piece.

Of all the street gangs in Los Angeles, the Sheriffs Department is the one I fear the most. It is the gang that would most likely murder me in the commission of an armed robbery.

Remember when this dangerous and violent gang murder Donald Scott while engaging in armed robbery of him?

Pro Libertate: Remembering the Murder of Donald Scott

Your company? All the goods are still there in the morning because the alarm goes off at night, and cops respond.

Cops don't do fucking shit except rob people at gun point. If the Alarm goes of, ADT shows up. The cops are out shaking down hookers, businesses, motorists, or dealing drugs.

Otherwise you'd need 24 hour security guards.
If lightning strikes your company, government firemen will save the building.
You don't need to train new employees how to read or write or add....because a public school probably did it for them.

ROFL

So, public schools are your example of how successful government is?

Your company receives and ships goods through our ports, which are secured and kept open by the military.

Where do you come up this this shit? The Coast Guard protects the ports.

Your lunch isn't tainted with disease....because govt workers inspect it.

Are you on crack?

CDC - Outbreaks - OutbreakNet Team

Your water isn't toxic....because despite corporate dumping, the govt regulates it. Or tries their best.

Do you type this horseshit with a straight face?

E. coli contamination spurs boil-water order to 25,000 Rhode Island residents - CBS News

SO you see, without even knowing it, you suck at the government teet just as well. You are just too fucking stupid to realize it.

You no doubt have a portrait of Mao above your bed, but this government you worship ain't the god you make it out to be.

You don't realize that the reason you live a life that...in your mind...is so independent and noble and free, is because the society you live in is VERY safe and free of any real dangers, due to a government that, while full of problems, does a pretty solid job of providing a stable platform for business to thrive.

So, did gubmint create the heavens and the earth?

The state is mother, the state is father, all hail the state.

Mindless fucking sycophant.

And you drive to that job on public roads. Policed by cops so you get there in 1 piece.

Of all the street gangs in Los Angeles, the Sheriffs Department is the one I fear the most. It is the gang that would most likely murder me in the commission of an armed robbery.

Remember when this dangerous and violent gang murder Donald Scott while engaging in armed robbery of him?

Pro Libertate: Remembering the Murder of Donald Scott

Your company? All the goods are still there in the morning because the alarm goes off at night, and cops respond.

Cops don't do fucking shit except rob people at gun point. If the Alarm goes of, ADT shows up. The cops are out shaking down hookers, businesses, motorists, or dealing drugs.

ROFL

So, public schools are your example of how successful government is?

Where do you come up this this shit? The Coast Guard protects the ports.

Are you on crack?

CDC - Outbreaks - OutbreakNet Team

Do you type this horseshit with a straight face?

E. coli contamination spurs boil-water order to 25,000 Rhode Island residents - CBS News

SO you see, without even knowing it, you suck at the government teet just as well. You are just too fucking stupid to realize it.

You no doubt have a portrait of Mao above your bed, but this government you worship ain't the god you make it out to be.

You don't realize that the reason you live a life that...in your mind...is so independent and noble and free, is because the society you live in is VERY safe and free of any real dangers, due to a government that, while full of problems, does a pretty solid job of providing a stable platform for business to thrive.

So, did gubmint create the heavens and the earth?

The state is mother, the state is father, all hail the state.

Mindless fucking sycophant.

Oh, you're one of THOSE types huh:cool:

The type who calls cops gang members and says that, you know, writing a simple speeding ticket is "armed robbery".

Well, there isn't much point talking with you now. You're brain is so rotted and useless as to hold those views of police officers, no amount of logic would get through to you.

I know some neighborhoods in SE Atlanta I'd love to take you too. 1am. Drop you off. And see how fast you run to the nearest cop begging for protection.

Oh, and BTW, yes, the military does protect the port...through the coast guard. They are the 5th branch of the military, ya know?

So....if you had to let your daughter go on a 1 week tour of, say, Canada, and she had to be chaperoned by either 2 Crips gang members, or 2 LA County deputies, you'd pick the Crips, since the LASO is the worst gang in the area???????

Idiot.

:lol::lol:

No they don't you dumbass. I have ADT at home. ADT doesn't have patrol officers:lol::lol: ADT sends a call to the local police, who then send an officer to check the alarm.

You really thought alarm companies had mobile agents in cars who respond to burglar alarms? What do they do when they get there and its a REAL burglary?

Oh, let me guess. ADT now has their own private police force right?

And let me guess....they're all former Navy SEALS, not some idiots trained by the government right?

The type who calls cops gang members and says that, you know, writing a simple speeding ticket is "armed robbery".

Kicking down the door of 61 year old for the purpose of stealing a 20 acre ranch isn't "writing a ticket," it's armed robbery.

Well, there isn't much point talking with you now. You're brain is so rotted and useless as to hold those views of police officers, no amount of logic would get through to you.

Again, I feel safer in a room full of Crips than I do in a room full of cops. Furthermore, statistically I AM SAFER with the Crips.

I know some neighborhoods in SE Atlanta I'd love to take you too. 1am. Drop you off. And see how fast you run to the nearest cop begging for protection.

No doubt as a cop you did exactly that to several victims.

Oh, and BTW, yes, the military does protect the port...through the coast guard. They are the 5th branch of the military, ya know?

Yawn...

So....if you had to let your daughter go on a 1 week tour of, say, Canada, and she had to be chaperoned by either 2 Crips gang members, or 2 LA County deputies, you'd pick the Crips, since the LASO is the worst gang in the area???????

I'd choose "none of the above."

You DO have that portrait of Mao above your bed, doncha?

Cops are above the laws they enforce.

View attachment 27733

No they aren't. But just like jaywalking or speeding 0.5 mph over the speed limit, some laws just aren't worth enforcing. Problem is, you idiots don't allow the cops the same tolerance as you demand they allow you when it comes to petty laws. You demand they be lenient in petty stuff, but then you don't allow them the same thing.

As for the pic you gave.....did you know a large number of PD's have cell phones or devices much like them that display DISPATCHED 911 CALLS???? Which Im guessing is what that guy is looking at? See, on a motorcycle, he obviously cant hear a radio dispatch like in a patrol car. And....most PD's dispatch calls through a wireless connection onto a mounted laptop now, which you cant put on a bike. So....these cell phone devices show a list of pending 911 calls.

Maybe if God-forbid one day YOU dial 911 begging for help, the cop will be responsible, wait until the next chance to safely look at the call list, and THEN see it and start on his way to help you.

Doing exactly the speed limit and no more of course.

BLUE LIGHTS you say? Not so fast. Almost all PD's now have policy about "Code response" limiting lights and sirens to ONLY the worst emergencies. Why? Lawyers. Risk of accidents. So many times, fearing lawsuits, PD's wont authorize blue lights for a certain number of call types. Many including assaults. But, cops know someone needs help. So he speeds to the call, without lights, and you all bitch and whine about him "speeding to the donut shop" just because you don't see blue lights.

There is no profession in the world where more people THINK they know a lot about the job, who have never done the job, and are further from the truth and know less about the reality of the job than police work.

People who have never been cops swear they know all about how they "should" do that job. But no job are they more clueless about the realities of.

No they don't you dumbass. I have ADT at home. ADT doesn't have patrol officers:lol::lol: ADT sends a call to the local police, who then send an officer to check the alarm.

You really thought alarm companies had mobile agents in cars who respond to burglar alarms? What do they do when they get there and its a REAL burglary?

You wouldn't lie, would you?

{ADT armed Guard Response. ADT does not sub-contract out its Armed Guard response. No "passing the buck" }

http://www.vegasgaylordsecurity.com/Why_Choose_ADT.php

Dumbfuck.

They're called "armed guards," moron. The police will NOT respond to an alarm.

And let me guess....they're all former Navy SEALS, not some idiots trained by the government right?

No idea, but they show up.

Kicking down the door of 61 year old for the purpose of stealing a 20 acre ranch isn't "writing a ticket," it's armed robbery.

Again, I feel safer in a room full of Crips than I do in a room full of cops. Furthermore, statistically I AM SAFER with the Crips.

No doubt as a cop you did exactly that to several victims.

Yawn...

I'd choose "none of the above."

You DO have that portrait of Mao above your bed, doncha?

If they did that, they had a warrant. Blame the judge, not the cops.

If you feel safer with crips than cops, then you are a criminal yourself.

And thus, I have no more time for you.

If they did that, they had a warrant. Blame the judge, not the cops.

Don't blame the cops who lied in obtaining the warrant?

If you feel safer with crips than cops, then you are a criminal yourself.

And thus, I have no more time for you.

Nope, I don't rob, rape, assault, or infringe on anyone.

The police are a criminal enterprise, IF you were a cop, you know damned well what I say is true.

Government is a jobs program for otherwise unemployable individuals.

eat shit.....we used to love watching jerks like you come in to the PO and try to case up a route and carry it in the time allowed....."Carrying Mail....how hard could it be?"...it was the funny side of the day until the person quits...especially at Christmas and Election times.....lots of Vets work in the PO too.....some with injuries, so yea i guess they are "unemployable"......

Isn't it sad? The right wing has turned so extreme and arrogant, they think government workers are the scum of the Earth all of a sudden. Even all the vets working in the PD's and FD's and yes, in the Post Office. Doing important shit, like fighting crime, fighting fires, medical emergencies, and less glorious but just as crucial jobs, like moving mail, building and fixing roads, teaching our children.

But I guess you have to be selling insurance or suing someone or selling some piece of garbage to a customer in the private sector to be a real American these days.

yep....right now a dipshit in this thread is saying the Govt employs people who are basically unemployable......we had 5 kids in Anaheim who got hired on a few years back who just got back doing one of those jobs that most of those assholes have never experienced.....3-4 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.....

Last edited:
Reading up on the healthcare bill. SC Republicans are trying so hard to prevent residents from learning about this new exchange, but, they forget we have national media in SC....despite this state's government trying to keep us in the 1800's.

So....now my health insurance is no longer tied only to staying in a crappy job with an asshole, arrogant prick of a boss?

One one hand, that's good. Its not the job of a private company to pay my healthcare. That's a good thing. Target or Microsoft are not hospitals.

But, with the option to buy into the exchange, I can leave my shitty job, and STILL can afford health insurance???

So all the millions of people stuck working for rich pricks who treat them like shit because the little men know their employees are trapped because they need insurance.....now can say piss off and quit, and still get insurance?

I love it. With insurance no longer tied to a job, CEO's and bosses across the country just may have to start treating their employees with some dignity and concern, as they can all say fuck it any day and not worry about losing insurance.

No wonder the Republicans are so terrified of this. Not only will millions of people thank Democrats eventually, but the rich friends of these Republicans wont get to treat their employees like slug shit anymore.

Good job Democrats. That's how you govern......doing something to make the lives of Americans better. And to think...we even managed to avoid a couple more unnecessary military invasions while you were at it. Well done:eusa_angel:
It's in the interest of the GOP to keep you tied to your employer. You won't be free to explore better jobs and higher wages.

I have been working for over 40 years.I have always been able to leave a job and go work somewhere
else for better wages and better health coverage.So being forced to stay at a job is something I'm not familiar with.

Bucs, you're stupid as brick wall, which is why you are a leftist.

First off, you suckle of the government teet. You are on the welfare plan know as "public employment." You do a "make work job" which no one gives a flying fuck about and pull down an outrageous salary which will continue after you finish 20 years of faux work.

You can't leave your "job" as no one would hire you for a real job, and chances are you are exempt from Obama's fascist care.

Most of us are getting fucked up the ass by fascist care - many who have care are having it taken from them.

{Last week, our family received notice from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of “changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA).” The letter informed us that “to meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”

In short: Obama lied. My health plan died.

Remember? Our president looked America straight in the eye and promised: “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) also lied when she pledged: “Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”

This isn’t just partisan business. It’s personal. Our cancellation letter states that Anthem is “not going to be selling new individual PPO plans.” When we asked whether we could keep our children’s doctors, an agent for Anthem told my husband and me that she didn’t know. The insurer has no details available yet on what exactly they’ll be offering. We either will be herded into the Obamacare federal health-insurance-exchange regime (launching October 1), a severely limited HMO plan, or we’ll be presented with costlier alternatives from another insurer. If they even exist.}

Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died | National Review Online

Government is a jobs program for otherwise unemployable individuals.

eat shit.....we used to love watching jerks like you come in to the PO and try to case up a route and carry it in the time allowed....."Carrying Mail....how hard could it be?"...it was the funny side of the day until the person quits...especially at Christmas and Election times.....lots of Vets work in the PO too.....some with injuries, so yea i guess they are "unemployable"......

Yeah, sitting on your ass in a truck stuffing mailboxes all day is so HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! Piss off, parasite.

ADT MOST CERTAINLY DOES have mobile patrols! They served the industrial park where I used to work. (The new facility has a different company, no idea who.)

Last edited:

View attachment 27733

No they aren't. But just like jaywalking or speeding 0.5 mph over the speed limit, some laws just aren't worth enforcing. Problem is, you idiots don't allow the cops the same tolerance as you demand they allow you when it comes to petty laws. You demand they be lenient in petty stuff, but then you don't allow them the same thing.

As for the pic you gave.....did you know a large number of PD's have cell phones or devices much like them that display DISPATCHED 911 CALLS???? Which Im guessing is what that guy is looking at? See, on a motorcycle, he obviously cant hear a radio dispatch like in a patrol car. And....most PD's dispatch calls through a wireless connection onto a mounted laptop now, which you cant put on a bike. So....these cell phone devices show a list of pending 911 calls.

Funny...my uncle has no trouble taking a phone call on his motorcycle. He has this wonderful thing in his helmet, with a SPEAKER and a MICROPHONE. God and goddess, are you this fuckin' STUPID?! We ALL know cops are exempt from most traffic laws, please don'e try to deny it, you'll only look even dumber.

Maybe if God-forbid one day YOU dial 911 begging for help, the cop will be responsible, wait until the next chance to safely look at the call list, and THEN see it and start on his way to help you.

If I call 911, I could have pizza waiting for whoever shows up.

Not having it delivered, I could MAKE one! Minimum, 45 minutes, an hour being more realistic at night or in bad weather.

What's a speed limit? The usual highway speed for cops in this area is 90+, and anyone not moving over immediately has a car 6" from his bumper with half a dozen spotlights lit up. (Every time I see that, I must admit I hope the dude does it to someone in an old beater Suburban, and the guy STANDS on his brakes!)

BLUE LIGHTS you say? Not so fast. Almost all PD's now have policy about "Code response" limiting lights and sirens to ONLY the worst emergencies. Why? Lawyers. Risk of accidents. So many times, fearing lawsuits, PD's wont authorize blue lights for a certain number of call types. Many including assaults. But, cops know someone needs help. So he speeds to the call, without lights, and you all bitch and whine about him "speeding to the donut shop" just because you don't see blue lights.

There is no profession in the world where more people THINK they know a lot about the job, who have never done the job, and are further from the truth and know less about the reality of the job than police work.

People who have never been cops swear they know all about how they "should" do that job. But no job are they more clueless about the realities of.

Reality: most cops are arrogant, swaggering bullies on a power trip, and even those that AREN'T will cover for them! I watched someone who made the HORRIBLE mistake of reporting a bad cop (stole a toolbox out of his truck) have his life utterly DESTROYED. When they threatened his daughter, he wound up walking away from his house, uprooting his family, and moving to Oregon. He has since moved to Vancouver and refuses to ever return to the United States.

I work in the private sector for a living. I'm fully employable for an economically productive job.

I strongly doubt this. Most vocal right wingers are either retired, or on disability.

Source or retract your bullshit assertion!

Oh, the hate sites have trained him and the other mindless Soros monkeys to screech this bullshit.

There is no source or cite, and it's obvious bullshit. People are conservative because they EARN their own way and want to keep what they worked for.

View attachment 27733

So, for the record.......you believe that it is perfectly safe and AOK for people driving in traffic to be looking down at a cellphone and reading and typing? Or is it just OK for police because they are "trained" for that sort of thing? Attempt to be honest here.

As far as your donut shop/blue lights, I'll call horseshit. Some years back, I got passed by a cop on a four lane street in town with little traffic. No lights, but clearly speeding. I kept a distance of several hundred feet but sped up to match his speed. Next thing I know, he hits his brakes and turns on his lights and motions me to pull over. I got a warning instead of a ticket. You know why? Because he used a bullshit excuse when I challenged him on his speed that he was on a "hot call". Reeeeealy? You are on a hot call and you have time to stop and chew out a guy driving behind you? Riiiight!!! I didn't get the ticket because he knew if I challenged it in court, his lie would be exposed. When I got to work and told my story to the wife of a cop, she said he was lying. Our police do lights for hot calls.

There are good cops and there are bad cops who think they are above the law. Citizens expect those in positions of authority to do the right thing and to lead by example. When they don't, it's a stain on them all.

Last edited:
Reading up on the healthcare bill. SC Republicans are trying so hard to prevent residents from learning about this new exchange, but, they forget we have national media in SC....despite this state's government trying to keep us in the 1800's.

So....now my health insurance is no longer tied only to staying in a crappy job with an asshole, arrogant prick of a boss?

One one hand, that's good. Its not the job of a private company to pay my healthcare. That's a good thing. Target or Microsoft are not hospitals.

But, with the option to buy into the exchange, I can leave my shitty job, and STILL can afford health insurance???

So all the millions of people stuck working for rich pricks who treat them like shit because the little men know their employees are trapped because they need insurance.....now can say piss off and quit, and still get insurance?

I love it. With insurance no longer tied to a job, CEO's and bosses across the country just may have to start treating their employees with some dignity and concern, as they can all say fuck it any day and not worry about losing insurance.

No wonder the Republicans are so terrified of this. Not only will millions of people thank Democrats eventually, but the rich friends of these Republicans wont get to treat their employees like slug shit anymore.

Good job Democrats. That's how you govern......doing something to make the lives of Americans better. And to think...we even managed to avoid a couple more unnecessary military invasions while you were at it. Well done:eusa_angel:
Been saying for years, WHY health insurance had to be so heavily tied to employers was beyond me.

You bring up a good point though, which totally makes sense now.

Providing health insurance through the employer at a much, MUCH lower cost than having an individual plan was a sneaky, underhanded way to retain staff and be able to pay them crap and treat them like shit.

No WONDER Republicans hate Obamacare!!!!

Been saying for years, WHY health insurance had to be so heavily tied to employers was beyond me.

You bring up a good point though, which totally makes sense now.

Providing health insurance through the employer at a much, MUCH lower cost than having an individual plan was a sneaky, underhanded way to retain staff and be able to pay them crap and treat them like shit.

No WONDER Republicans hate Obamacare!!!!

So now you can buy your own healthcare, put your feet up on your desk at work and tell the boss, "fuck you".

No WONDER Democrats love Obamacare!!!!

Forum List

Back