Healthcare as a human right?

How good?
Good enough that we arent sending people to ERs for primary care, and good enough that it ceases being the number one cause of bankruptcy in our country. For starters.

Shut up stupid.

"
A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues —either because of high costs for care or time out of work. An estimated 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year because of medical issues and bills, the research found.

Other reasons include unaffordable mortgages or foreclosure, at 45 percent; followed by spending or living beyond one’s means, 44.4 percent; providing help to friends or relatives, 28.4 percent; student loans, 25.4 percent; or divorce or separation, 24.4 percent."

This is the real reason most Americans file for bankruptcy

How good?
Good enough that we arent sending people to ERs for primary care, and good enough that it ceases being the number one cause of bankruptcy in our country. For starters.

Shut up stupid.

"
A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues —either because of high costs for care or time out of work. An estimated 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year because of medical issues and bills, the research found.

Other reasons include unaffordable mortgages or foreclosure, at 45 percent; followed by spending or living beyond one’s means, 44.4 percent; providing help to friends or relatives, 28.4 percent; student loans, 25.4 percent; or divorce or separation, 24.4 percent."

Thank you for supporting the factual claim that the number one reason for bankruptcy is medical costs. Do you plan to be my little bitch all evening? Thanks in advance.

How good?

Shut up stupid.

"

Thank you for supporting the factual claim that the number one reason for bankruptcy is medical costs. Do you plan to be my little bitch all evening? Thanks in advance.

You've been bitch slapped.

How good?

Shut up stupid.

"

You've been bitch slapped.
But you literally proved my point, ya idiot. Put down the crack pipe.

Perhaps as Obama spouted.....a personal limit for each individual. Costs are monitored. That in itself will induce personal responsibility in behavior. Or else.......the pain pill!!!!

A right? No.

Something that decent countries make sure it's citizens can affordable access? Yes.

What “decent country” has 40 million illegals on their healthcare tit?
What “decent country” has a population comprised of 100 million with illegal roots?
I’ll bet you’ll pretend you didn’t see this post.

A right? No.

Something that decent countries make sure it's citizens can affordable access? Yes.

What “decent country” has 40 million illegals on their healthcare tit?
What “decent country” has a population comprised of 100 million with illegal roots?
I’ll bet you’ll pretend you didn’t see this post.

50 million next week? Why shouldn't those we hire to work at our food processing plants be healthy?

America's best and brightest will avoid the healthcare industry like the plague
Madeup wingnut fantasy.

Its already happening dimwit. :itsok:
Wrong, wingnut.

Nope, he's right child. They do not go into the field for altruistic reasons kid.
Hey look, it's my little assistant! Sure they do, many of them. And don't you freaks worry, doctors will always make good money.

America's best and brightest will avoid the healthcare industry like the plague
Madeup wingnut fantasy.

Wrong, wingnut.

Nope, he's right child. They do not go into the field for altruistic reasons kid.
Hey look, it's my little assistant! Sure they do, many of them. And don't you freaks worry, doctors will always make good money.

(smile) You in healthcare?

Madeup wingnut fantasy.

Wrong, wingnut.

(smile) You in healthcare?
Irrelevant. No, your personal anecodotes don't mean shit.

Forum List

Back