Heat Wave: Earth Just Had Its Hottest June On Record

LMAO.....read the fine print on this.........beat old record by >>>

:fu::fu::fu:by 1 / 20th of one degree:fu::fu::fu:

June joins May as hottest on record as experts warn 'this is what global warming looks like' | Mail Online

Im laughing so hard, my sides hurt!!

I know you are reading challenged but-----but go back------go back and read the article - no fine print, the 1/20 of a degree is clearly stated but-----but just to be clear, that would be 0.05°F hotter than the previous hottest year in recorded history but-----but 1.3°F above the 20th century average for June.

"The global temperature was 1.3°F above the 20th century average in June according to data released on Monday by the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC). That bests the previous hottest June record, set in 1998, by 0.05°F". ~ Brian Kahn

The temps are only measured to the nearest tenth of a degree, so anything under 0.1 degrees is statistically insignificant.

They used to teach about significant digits when I was in school, they don't any more?

Reality: They can't recalibrate the satellites right now, because even the moderately dense would question a one degree increase with the cold weather most of us have had in the last six months.

Forum List

Back