Hello my fellow "EASTER WORSHIPPERS" [Obama and Hillary won't say "Christians".]

Why should they say 'Christians'?

Christians - like all major, God Clud followers - are either weak and/or ignorant and/or desperate.

I mean...you have to be pretty, fucking stupid to base your life on some old book that espouses slavery, murder, rape, mass pedophelia and a whole bunch of other shit.

God is a piece of shit. I am not mad at him...I just think he is a piece of excrement. And if I am wrong...I dare the fucker to strike me dead in the next 10 seconds.

Nope...still here.

What a loser this fraud is.
You have a lot of anger towards something you don't believe in. Seems like a mental illness to me, you sick fuck.
I have a theory about militant atheists.

They're not angry that believers are wrong. They're angry that we may be right -- and they can't tolerate the idea of a power higher than themselves.

See the unmerited arrogance in this thread for examples.
Arrogance cuts both ways, esp yours.
You PRETEND to know, but you know NOTHING about creation of life on Earth.

I am a realist, an agnostic.
Only real experience & common sense drive my beliefs, not sucking up to cultural icons & primitive dogma.
The problem is, you CAN know. You don't want to because knowing requires obedience. So you call yourself an "agnostic."
“You CAN know”?
Do you know what “know” means?
It involves some sort of realistic evidence.
Obedience is STUPID.
Blind sheep following blind “authoritarian” leaders ...

Christians - like all major, God Clud followers - are either weak and/or ignorant and/or desperate.

I mean...you have to be pretty, fucking stupid to base your life on some old book that espouses slavery, murder, rape, mass pedophelia and a whole bunch of other shit.

God is a piece of shit. I am not mad at him...I just think he is a piece of excrement. And if I am wrong...I dare the fucker to strike me dead in the next 10 seconds.

Nope...still here.

You have a lot of anger towards something you don't believe in. Seems like a mental illness to me, you sick fuck.

They're not angry that believers are wrong. They're angry that we may be right -- and they can't tolerate the idea of a power higher than themselves.

Only real experience & common sense drive my beliefs, not sucking up to cultural icons & primitive dogma.
The problem is, you CAN know. You don't want to because knowing requires obedience. So you call yourself an "agnostic."
“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
There is NO DEBATE. We can debate the nature of God, to some degree, but there is NO DOUBT He exists. To pretend you "don't know" allows you some perceived short term safety in your "safe space."

Nope...still here.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
I've experienced, "realistic evidence."
I won't try and change what you believe, and you can't change what I experienced.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
I won't try and change what you believe, and you can't change what I experienced.
When I was a teenager, I dabbled in the occult. I SAW THINGS that left NO DOUBT there was a spirit world. When I realized Christ was calling me, I rejected those things, and those negative experiences left me. Like you, I've experienced things that could only come from God.

Anybody has that opportunity, but it requires an open mind, and a willing heart.

God is EXACTLY as close to each of us as we allow Him to be.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
Of course you will believe what you want to believe. However, why don’t you share with us your “evidence“.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
Of course you will believe what you want to believe. However, why don’t you share with us your “evidence“.
Not going to happen, that's between me, my Savior, and only the closest of my friends and family.

Intensifies.jpg

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
When I was a teenager, I dabbled in the occult. I SAW THINGS that left NO DOUBT there was a spirit world. When I realized Christ was calling me, I rejected those things, and those negative experiences left me. Like you, I've experienced things that could only come from God.

Anybody has that opportunity, but it requires an open mind, and a willing heart.

God is EXACTLY as close to each of us as we allow Him to be.
Open mind to “God”? Willing heart?
Sounds like a nice fantasy.
Have you taken LSD or another hallucinogen?
Or, unable to differentiate between dreams and reality?
Objective reality is shared by multiple people.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
Not going to happen, that's between me, my Savior, and only the closest of my friends and family.
Typical answer for those who are unable to rationally support their convictions.
Good luck to you; i mean it.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
Typical answer for those who are unable to rationally support their convictions.
No, you don't mean it. This is just a typical response, a need to impose your beliefs on me.
It's why I don't feel a need to impose my beliefs on you. Wouldn't do any good.
You don't know me, whatsoever. Yet, you attack what I know....why? Because I'm not willing to share
so you can go on the attack just like you did with Death Angel. Sad
Have a good evening PK1.

“You CAN know”?
Obedience is STUPID.
No, you don't mean it. This is just a typical response, a need to impose your beliefs on me.
You don't know me, whatsoever. Yet, you attack what I know....why? Because I'm not willing to share
Have a good evening PK1.
You are inferring without real evidence.
I really do mean it; good luck to you because I wish EVERYONE well regardless if they’re rational or not.

I am NOT saying that YOU are irrational, because you are unwilling to share your evidence, so i do NOT know (i’m an ignostic scientist).
I am willing and interested in debating anyone on an intellectual level, but I noted that religious believers are not interested in debating realistic issues ... because they hide behind “it’s personal”.
Objective reality is not personal, but one’s subjective beliefs are, and i’m OK with that ... as long as others are not harmed, intellectually or otherwise.

Have a good evening PK1.
I really do mean it; good luck to you because I wish EVERYONE well regardless if they’re rational or not.

I am NOT saying that YOU are irrational, because you are unwilling to share your evidence, so i do NOT know (i’m an ignostic scientist).
I am willing and interested in debating anyone on an intellectual level, but I noted that religious believers are not interested in debating realistic issues ... because they hide behind “it’s personal”.
Objective reality is not personal, but one’s subjective beliefs are, and i’m OK with that ... as long as others are not harmed, intellectually or otherwise.
Whatever floats your boat, dude.
Yes. "debating anyone on an intellectual level" involves,
"Sounds like a nice fantasy.
Or, unable to differentiate between dreams and reality?"
Yes...you are so intellectual....and sincere.
I'm not hiding behind anything....if I was, I would have never mentioned it
on this board.
Even though I don't know you, I do know you're very transparent with
your motives.

Have a good evening PK1.

Do you carry God in your heart? Do you speak to him? You should embrace Jesus Christ as your savior!

Easter is not Christian. It's a damned pagan fertility celebration of the goddess Ishtar. No self respecting Christian should be hunting for eggs or celebrating the 'Easter bunny'.

Okay, look, dimwit. Let me see if I can put this in words you can understand.

Oklahoma became a state on November 16, 1907. I was born on the same day, decades later. Does that mean that every birthday celebration I have is ACTUALLY a celebration of Oklahoma becoming a state? No. A day of celebration is in celebration of whatever the fuck the people celebrating it are celebrating it for. It does not matter what OTHER occasions OTHER people are celebrating, and it sure as shit doesn't matter what other occasions other people USED to celebrate that day so many fucking centuries ago that your stupid ass had to look it up on the Internet in order to piss and moan and attack people over.

And if I like bunny rabbits and eggs filled with candy, then I will frigging HAVE bunny rabbits and candy-filled eggs, and unless you're my pastor or God, I don't answer to you about how I practice my religion.

Hope we've cleared that up.
You are confused. Please seek help.

Easter is not Christian. It's a damned pagan fertility celebration of the goddess Ishtar. No self respecting Christian should be hunting for eggs or celebrating the 'Easter bunny'.
I'm a Christian. On Easter, I celebrate my Savior's resurrection.
Easter is a pagan, idolatrous celebration. Resurrection Day is associated with the resurrection of Jesus. Would you call a chocolate sundae a shit sandwich? Words matter stupid.

Have a good evening PK1.

Whatever floats your boat, dude.
Yes. "debating anyone on an intellectual level" involves,
"Sounds like a nice fantasy.
Or, unable to differentiate between dreams and reality?"
Yes...you are so intellectual....and sincere.
I'm not hiding behind anything....if I was, I would have never mentioned it
on this board.
Even though I don't know you, I do know you're very transparent with
your motives.
What are my motives ... other than challenging & debating people who claim they know something “supernatural”?

Intellectual discourse is healthy, don’t you think?

Have a good evening PK1.

Do you carry God in your heart? Do you speak to him? You should embrace Jesus Christ as your savior!
Your comments are not rational to me.
They are similar to an Arabic father telling his kids that they should obey Allah as written in the Quran or they are “infidels” & deserve to die ... or an ancient father telling his kids that they should obey all the Greek/Roman gods or suffer the “consequences”, or ...

Sorry, i think for myself ... rationally, with MODERN information & concepts, like the Earth is round and rotates around the Sun, which is only one of billions of stars.

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...
To all these people who are claiming this is a self-explanatory term, you might note that it's never been used before this incident. Search the date range on Google.

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...

tumblr_pqc3o0Kadx1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

Everyone who was killed was not necessarily Christian. Some of those killed were killed in hotels, not churches.

You have to be pretty deserperate to disparage something that Clinton has said to sink this low.

????? So, calling those non-Christians killed at a hotel "Easter worshippers" somehow distinguishes them from Christians? Total BS

Forum List

Back