🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hello "pro choice" people.

For an extra fee, included are: severed skulls, eyeballs, simulated lacerations, underlying tissue, internal organs and blood.

BULLshit is really quite a stupid posting member.
Not sure about any extra fees, but a 3 second search on EBay found plenty of fake gore. Trust me. You can find somebody to make a realistic looking silicone model of anything you want. There was a rock and roll groupie famous for making a silicone mold of the penis of each rock star she had slept with. She was said to have hundreds of them. Make a plaster model, mold it in silicone, and you can have anything you want. Just a little time on Google will get you started on making your own gore.

Not sure about any extra fees, but a 3 second search on EBay found plenty of fake gore. Trust me. You can find somebody to make a realistic looking silicone model of anything you want. There was a rock and roll groupie famous for making a silicone mold of the penis of each rock star she had slept with. She was said to have hundreds of them. Make a plaster model, mold it in silicone, and you can have anything you want. Just a little time on Google will get you started on making your own gore.

Yeah. You’re hopeless.

Yeah. You’re hopeless.
Of course, I only said it looks like a cheap fake, and showed why I believe that. You, and your like minded crazies claim it is real. Just show 1 credible source that says it is real, and I will admit that I was wrong, and bow to your superior knowledge, dumb ass.

Of course, I only said it looks like a cheap fake, and showed why I believe that. You, and your like minded crazies claim it is real. Just show 1 credible source that says it is real, and I will admit that I was wrong, and bow to your superior knowledge, dumb ass.
Stop. You’re making a bigger fool of yourself.

Out of curiosity, what the fuck do you imagine the aborted preborn babies look like? You truly are an ignorant and retarded anus.

Stop. You’re making a bigger fool of yourself.

Out of curiosity, what the fuck do you imagine the aborted preborn babies look like? You truly are an ignorant and retarded anus.
There are plenty of medical books showing body parts. You think that is some deep dark secret that no competent model artist has access to?

There are plenty of medical books showing body parts. You think that is some deep dark secret that no competent model artist has access to?
You think that even if there was some coherent reason to believe those aborted babies were just faked, that somehow changes how abortions are performed? Or how the result looks? God damn! but you’re stupid.

You think that even if there was some coherent reason to believe those aborted babies were just faked, that somehow changes how abortions are performed? Or how the result looks? God damn! but you’re stupid.
I believe that there is no reason to lie and make fake models if your goal is right and honorable.

I believe that there is no reason to lie and make fake models if your goal is right and honorable.
If I wanted to demonstrate the horrors of crucifixion, I might not use the corpse of a crucified person. The use of a model wouldn’t be a lie. And it’s just as honorable to portray the horror using a model as it would be to secretly video an actual crucifixion. Maybe even more so. But —

It’s beside the point. There is zero evidence that those aborted babies are anything but actual aborted babies. Why are you objecting to the visual horror of the gruesome and inhumane procedure? Are you concerned that people might have their consciousness raised by seeing what the debate over abortion actually means? That is what it means.

I wonder why Planned Parenthood facilities are most commonly set up near and or adjacent to predominantly black neighborhoods.

Don't worry blacks. Their hero margaret sanger didn't have that on her mind.

Now keep on backing your massas. It's pretty comfortable isn't it? In your misery that you know.

The misery the democrats created. Many slaves were very hesitant to leave their plantations cause was all they knew.

Another fact that is quite understandable to me, that is left out during negro patronizing month as they dedicate an entire month to show you how worthless you are without the democrat party that enslaved you in the first place.

Don't worry negro. That margerat sanger who is hillarys hero really really liked some negras.

You morons.

If I wanted to demonstrate the horrors of crucifixion, I might not use the corpse of a crucified person. The use of a model wouldn’t be a lie. And it’s just as honorable to portray the horror using a model as it would be to secretly video an actual crucifixion. Maybe even more so. But —

It’s beside the point. There is zero evidence that those aborted babies are anything but actual aborted babies. Why are you objecting to the visual horror of the gruesome and inhumane procedure? Are you concerned that people might have their consciousness raised by seeing what the debate over abortion actually means? That is what it means.
To hear you tell it, you have a moral imperative to pass off fake crap as actual body parts. Your morals suck, you hypocrite.

To hear you tell it, you have a moral imperative to pass off fake crap as actual body parts. Your morals suck, you hypocrite.
To hear you tell it, you odious liar, you’re still claiming that any of it was fake. You’re a jerkoff. But again, even if it was faked, like the pussy you are, you don’t explain how it looks any different than the actual aftermath of an abortion (which I assume but is). And, you don’t explain how the known abortion procedures don’t yield the same horror.

You’re a fraud as well as a gutless pussy.

To hear you tell it, you odious liar, you’re still claiming that any of it was fake. You’re a jerkoff. But again, even if it was faked, like the pussy you are, you don’t explain how it looks any different than the actual aftermath of an abortion (which I assume but is). And, you don’t explain how the known abortion procedures don’t yield the same horror.

You’re a fraud as well as a gutless pussy.
I didn't start this thread. A lying right winger started it about a fake video. Quit trying to change the subject, you big baby. Your fake morality is exposed for the hypocritical lie that it is, dumb ass.

I wonder why Planned Parenthood facilities are most commonly set up near and or adjacent to predominantly black neighborhoods.

Don't worry blacks. Their hero margaret sanger didn't have that on her mind.

Now keep on backing your massas. It's pretty comfortable isn't it? In your misery that you know.

The misery the democrats created. Many slaves were very hesitant to leave their plantations cause was all they knew.

Another fact that is quite understandable to me, that is left out during negro patronizing month as they dedicate an entire month to show you how worthless you are without the democrat party that enslaved you in the first place.

Don't worry negro. That margerat sanger who is hillarys hero really really liked some negras.

Wow... So much wrong here. So much.

The first one is that the reason why Planned Parenthoods exist in poorer neighborhoods is because more affluent neighborhoods have easy access to family planning. No need for a charity PP when there is a OB/GYN down the block who will happily take your insurance.

The one thing that separates wealthy countries like the US, Japan and Europe from poor countries like pretty much the rest of the planet, is access to family planning, including abortion. In fact, India and China have engaged in aggressive family planning programs to combat overpopulation, and as a result, are rising economic powers.

Should also point out that Margaret Sanger OPPOSED legal abortion, mostly because in the good old days before anti-biotics, aborting a pregnancy was still a pretty dangerous proposition. Then again, so was actually giving birth, or being a baby.

1649931475677.png
1649931702460.png

Sanger's efforts to bring family planning to the black community (white people already had access to what limited Family Planning existed in the 1920's) was largely praised by black leaders at the time.

So please don't paint your anti-choice garbage as being compassionate towards black people. No one is buying it.

I didn't start this thread. A lying right winger started it about a fake video. Quit trying to change the subject, you big baby. Your fake morality is exposed for the hypocritical lie that it is, dumb ass.
You claim it’s a fake, you babblingbullshitbuttrash. That doesn’t make it a fake. Also, you pathetic dildo, it wouldn’t matter if it was. Again: why would it even matter?

What do you think aborted babies look like when the butchery is finished? If the images upset you, maybe that’s a reliable sign that the problem isn’t how bad it looks. Maybe deep down somewhere inside you, even you dimly grasp that the true problem is what the wholesale slaughter is doing to hundreds of thousands of innocent preborn humans every year.

My morality isn’t fake. It is a certainty that you have no morality.

Last edited:
Wow... So much wrong here. So much.

The first one is that the reason why Planned Parenthoods exist in poorer neighborhoods is because more affluent neighborhoods have easy access to family planning. No need for a charity PP when there is a OB/GYN down the block who will happily take your insurance.

The one thing that separates wealthy countries like the US, Japan and Europe from poor countries like pretty much the rest of the planet, is access to family planning, including abortion. In fact, India and China have engaged in aggressive family planning programs to combat overpopulation, and as a result, are rising economic powers.

Should also point out that Margaret Sanger OPPOSED legal abortion, mostly because in the good old days before anti-biotics, aborting a pregnancy was still a pretty dangerous proposition. Then again, so was actually giving birth, or being a baby.

View attachment 630500View attachment 630502

Sanger's efforts to bring family planning to the black community (white people already had access to what limited Family Planning existed in the 1920's) was largely praised by black leaders at the time.

So please don't paint your anti-choice garbage as being compassionate towards black people. No one is buying it.
Sanger may have claimed that she opposed abortion; but she also included it as an option in her family planning. Nonetheless, her idea for family planning was for the purpose of limiting the black population. As others have noted, it is not a coincidence that planned parenthood exists in neighborhoods “of color.” Sanger did not want the word to get disseminated that she (and people with her mindset) wanted to eliminate the “negro race.”

Margaret Sanger: “We Want to Exterminate the Negro Population.” Her Wish is Coming True - LifeNews.com

Sanger may have claimed that she opposed abortion; but she also included it as an option in her family planning. Nonetheless, her idea for family planning was for the purpose of limiting the black population. As others have noted, it is not a coincidence that planned parenthood exists in neighborhoods “of color.” Sanger did not want the word to get disseminated that she (and people with her mindset) wanted to eliminate the “negro race.”

Again, you keep taking these statements completely out of context.

Take the "extermination quote.

“We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Sanger was aware of concerns, passionately argued by Marcus Garvey in the 1920s, that birth control was a threat to the survival of the Black race. This statement, which acknowledges those fears, is taken from a letter to Clarence J. Gamble, M.D., a champion of the birth control movement. In that letter, Sanger describes her strategy to allay such apprehensions — because exterminating an entire population was not her goal. A larger portion of the letter makes Sanger’s meaning clear:

“It seems to me from my experience . . . in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table. . . . They do not do this with the white people, and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have farreaching results. . . . His work, in my opinion, should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County’s white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us. The minister’s work is also important, and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation, as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs” (Sanger, 1939, December).

In fact, Sangers efforts to bring family planning to people of color (because White people already had access) was praised by people like Marcus Garvey and Martin Luther King.

Now, yes, Sanger was a believer in Eugenics, when that was a science that had some credibility and before it was twisted into something truly awful by the Nazis. That has more of a misunderstanding of an incomplete science and a lot less about malice.

Again, you keep taking these statements completely out of context.

Take the "extermination quote.

“We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Sanger was aware of concerns, passionately argued by Marcus Garvey in the 1920s, that birth control was a threat to the survival of the Black race. This statement, which acknowledges those fears, is taken from a letter to Clarence J. Gamble, M.D., a champion of the birth control movement. In that letter, Sanger describes her strategy to allay such apprehensions — because exterminating an entire population was not her goal. A larger portion of the letter makes Sanger’s meaning clear:

“It seems to me from my experience . . . in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table. . . . They do not do this with the white people, and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have farreaching results. . . . His work, in my opinion, should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County’s white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us. The minister’s work is also important, and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation, as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs” (Sanger, 1939, December).

In fact, Sangers efforts to bring family planning to people of color (because White people already had access) was praised by people like Marcus Garvey and Martin Luther King.

Now, yes, Sanger was a believer in Eugenics, when that was a science that had some credibility and before it was twisted into something truly awful by the Nazis. That has more of a misunderstanding of an incomplete science and a lot less about malice.
Oh please. Not only was Sanger a Racist, but the stats tell a clear story about who is getting the significant majority of the abortions in our land.

Oh please. Not only was Sanger a Racist, but the stats tell a clear story about who is getting the significant majority of the abortions in our land.

She probably was less racist than most people in 1939.
The reasons why blacks get more abortions is because they have less access to other forms of contraception (and that's all abortion is, contraception).

They are actually having more babies than white people are.

She probably was less racist than most people in 1939.
The reasons why blacks get more abortions is because they have less access to other forms of contraception (and that's all abortion is, contraception).

They are actually having more babies than white people are.
No. Preventing conception is birth control. Abortion comes after conception which makes abortion the taking of life.

Forum List

Back