Help me get the Truth.

So which truth is true?

• The documents were planted.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The documents were declassified.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The documents were secured as part of his official personal papers.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stop picking on Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

2) Trump declassified the documents.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

3) The documents were kept in a secure room with video surveillance.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

4) All the Government had to do was ask to get the documents back.

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.

It's actually not that complicated. The documents were declassified, then planted, and finally secured after they were discovered because Donald wanted to preserve the evidence and also he loves America and protects our state secrets even after he declassifies them.

Nothing is going to help you commie faggots. You're not going to have your way in America. :nono:

I'll tell you right now, you're pushing it to the point of your own extinction.

It appears to me you're doing that of your volition. I can't help you.
Lighten up Francis.

They think they can scare people.

These are former high school bullies who can't come to terms with the fact that they can't intimidate adults.

That's why they're so miserable. Well, it's ONE of the reasons.
Yea, I got all excited because I could use a Stripes line. Screwed it up, it was suppose to be lighten up, Francis

They think they can scare people.

These are former high school bullies who can't come to terms with the fact that they can't intimidate adults.

That's why they're so miserable. Well, it's ONE of the reasons.
Hey Mac, you stupid twat. No, I was NOT a high school bully. I was the one that beat up the bullies to protect the weaker kids.

I caught an ass whippin' for doing that, too.

I wouldn't change ary a damn thing. I did what I knew was right. You are a piece of shit pussy. Fuck You, too.

Hilary was exonerated. It was her lawyer who destroyed the device as PER LAW. The lawyer would have known.

Stop inventing excuses for what Trump did.
There is no What about this one, or that one, when it comes to what Trump took AFTER he left the WH, how he moved the boxes, how he took some classified documents to New Jersey and how he refused to return the rest before the 2022 elections after returning 15 boxes of those documents 8 months before.
LOL. Yes, Hillary was exonerated, by the deep state DOJ.

For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

2) Trump declassified the documents.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

3) The documents were kept in a secure room with video surveillance.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

4) All the Government had to do was ask to get the documents back.

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.
7h819g.jpg

Hey Mac, you stupid twat. No, I was NOT a high school bully. I was the one that beat up the bullies to protect the weaker kids.

I caught an ass whippin' for doing that, too.

I wouldn't change ary a damn thing. I did what I knew was right. You are a piece of shit pussy. Fuck You, too.
Sure you did.

Bill Clinton can hide government secrets in his sock drawer and not be charged because he is allowed to take any government information he wants.
Not quite. Clinton kept tapes he made of him talking with a historian. It’s not like he was grabbing national defense documents like Trump.
Hillary Clinton can purposely delete 30,000 emails against a subpoena and purposely destroy records on devices and not be charged.
Not quite. Clinton didn’t tell anyone to do anything to violate a subpoena. The emails were deleted by an IT worker. This was investigated and not charged because there’s no evidence of a violation of law.
Joe Biden, after being found to have classified documents in New Jersey that he had taken for decades, months later was found to be hiding more classified documents in his home garage. The DOJ raided that home and took back classified documents he had been hiding and Biden was not indicted.
Again, no evidence that this is a violation of law. Biden identified documents that belong to the government and searched his property to identify anything in his records that needed to be returned.
The DOJ raids Trumps home, takes classified documents he had been hiding, and is indicted.
The DoJ raided Trump’s home because Trump thought he didn’t have to return documents even though he was legally required to do so. He is indicted because there is evidence of a violation of law.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is YOU who have no idea what a deep state is. But, you'll find out after the 2024 election.
Trump's 4 years was not Deep State?
Going after his enemies, firing those who knew the law, demanding loyalty to him instead of the country?

Get off your bunker and see the sun.

Not quite. Clinton kept tapes he made of him talking with a historian. It’s not like he was grabbing national defense documents like Trump.

Not quite. Clinton didn’t tell anyone to do anything to violate a subpoena. The emails were deleted by an IT worker. This was investigated and not charged because there’s no evidence of a violation of law.

Again, no evidence that this is a violation of law. Biden identified documents that belong to the government and searched his property to identify anything in his records that needed to be returned.

The DoJ raided Trump’s home because Trump thought he didn’t have to return documents even though he was legally required to do so. He is indicted because there is evidence of a violation of law.
So, you're saying that when the DOJ raids Biden's home and takes back classified documents, that's not chargeable but when the DOJ raids Trump's home and takes back classified documents, that's chargeable.

Trump's 4 years was not Deep State?
Going after his enemies, firing those who knew the law, demanding loyalty to him instead of the country?

Get off your bunker and see the sun.
Now you've got me confused. You said there was no such things as deep state. Now you are saying that there is.

Forum List

Back