Help me get the Truth.

So which truth is true?

• The documents were planted.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The documents were declassified.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The documents were secured as part of his official personal papers.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stop picking on Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
So, mark you in the column that believes a GJ indictment is as good as a conviction eh? No surprise there, liberals have always argued that the “charge” was more important than the conviction.
Of course not.

But you should know the Feds have a 90% conviction rate so it’s not exactly meaningless.

Of course, to the conservative Trump supporters, an indictment is meaningless. Hell, to conservative Trump supporters a conviction is also meaningless. They’ll just keep believing whatever they want to believe regardless and make excuses.

So, mark you in the column that believes a GJ indictment is as good as a conviction eh? No surprise there, liberals have always argued that the “charge” was more important than the conviction.
There's no lie Dems won't tell. There's nothing they won't sink to, including corruption of government agencies in collusion with their pals in the news media to fabricate a Russian collusion charge against a sitting president. It's mind boggling.

Of course not.

But you should know the Feds have a 90% conviction rate so it’s not exactly meaningless.

Of course, to the conservative Trump supporters, an indictment is meaningless. Hell, to conservative Trump supporters a conviction is also meaningless. They’ll just keep believing whatever they want to believe regardless and make excuses.
Kind of like you guys with Biden….

It ain't my fault you got bullied out of your lunch money.
Sure you did.
That ain't no bullshit, boy. I punch about 400% harder than people that punch.

And I don't like pieces of shit picking on those weaker than them, and I will do it.

Say that to my face and see if I don't slap your face half off, you stupid fuck.

I could slap you down to the ground, boy. I remember there was this tall guy, and he just kept pushing it, and pushing it,

because he was bigger. Then that slap came outta nowhere (yeah, that was inevitable).

and he just stood there hyperventilating like a fish out of water. Like knocked out on his feet.

I yoked that guy out and rode him to the ground and laid him down easy before. This wasn't that day, this was different.

And I don't like pieces of shit picking on those weaker than them, and I will do it.

Say that to my face and see if I don't slap your face half off, you stupid fuck.

I could slap you down to the ground, boy. I remember there was this tall guy, and he just kept pushing it, and pushing it,

because he was bigger. Then that slap came outta nowhere (yeah, that was inevitable).

and he just stood there hyperventilating like a fish out of water. Like knocked out on his feet.

I yoked that guy out and rode him to the ground and laid him down easy before. This wasn't that day, this was different.
:laughing0301:

You wan' catch one? It ain't no UFC punch, boy. I don't have to hold anybody down and hit them anymore than once to incapitate them.

I stop when people go limp, too. That's how it was in my day. You break fights up, too.

Wtf has happened to America?

Well we have entered the fourth page. And yet not one of the Witch Hunt, Trump is targeted, it’s the Jews, and whatever other deflections they throw out have explained the truth.

I posted links, to Trump’s own posts on Truth Social, Trump’s own Twitter wannabe. I posted news articles. I posted links backing up everything.

But nobody has come and done anything but explain that I am dumb, or a liar, or whatever else. Oh and complain that it isn’t fair with false equivalency.

So help me out. Truth is usually simple. So what is the truth regarding the Documents?

:auiqs.jpg:

For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

2) Trump declassified the documents.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

3) The documents were kept in a secure room with video surveillance.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

4) All the Government had to do was ask to get the documents back.

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.
Your post is wickedly too verbose. So my reply is based solely on your thread headline and the “poll.”

You’re a hack.

We already know that most of the documents were not even alleged to have been classified. And those that were alleged to have been classified had been declassified.

Presidents get to determine which papers are Presidential Records. The vast bulk of the records were merely administrative-type records, I heard.

But the big question is, “why do you ask?”
Or, to be more accurate, why do you pretend to ask?

Your post is wickedly too verbose. So my reply is based solely on your thread headline and the “poll.”

You’re a hack.

We already know that most of the documents were not even alleged to have been classified. And those that were alleged to have been classified had been declassified.

Presidents get to determine which papers are Presidential Records. The vast bulk of the records were merely administrative-type records, I heard.

But the big question is, “why do you ask?”
Or, to be more accurate, why do you pretend to ask?

I took the time to provide links and references to each claim made by Trump. If that is too verbose for you, and you claim to defend minorities, I’m thinking you aren’t much of a defender if you can’t manage two minutes to read a post.

I took the time to provide links and references to each claim made by Trump. If that is too verbose for you, and you claim to defend minorities, I’m thinking you aren’t much of a defender if you can’t manage two minutes to read a post.
As I said, correctly, you’re a hack. And your post was tl;dr.

Try for brevity. Try to be concise. And don’t tip your hand so obviously in your dumbass “polls.”

Now, go forth and muddle on.

As I said, correctly, you’re a hack. And your post was tl;dr.

Try for brevity. Try to be concise. And don’t tip your hand so obviously in your dumbass “polls.”

Now, go forth and muddle on.

I quoted Trump. What he posted. If he is telling the truth, which one is the truth?

For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.
This is the truth:

‘“The claim that he (Trump) could have declassified [a U.S. nuclear weapons-related document] is not relevant in the case of the nuclear weapons information because it was not classified by executive order but by law,” said Steven Aftergood, a government secrecy expert with the Federation of Atomic Scientists. The special status of nuclear-related information further erodes what many legal experts say is a weak defense centered around declassification. Without providing evidence, Trump has claimed he declassified the documents before removing them from the White House.

Prosecutors likely will argue that declassification is irrelevant because Trump was charged under the Espionage Act, which predates classification and criminalizes the unauthorized retention of "national defense information," a broad term covering any secrets that could be helpful to the nation's enemies. Document No. 19 is marked "FRD," or Formerly Restricted Data, a classification given to secret information involving the military use of nuclear weapons. The indictment described it as undated and “concerning nuclear weaponry of the United States.”’

Trump can’t ‘de-classify’ such documents because he didn’t have the authority to so do; only Congress could de-classify the documents.

Here's the truth:

Bill Clinton can hide government secrets in his sock drawer and not be charged because he is allowed to take any government information he wants.

Hillary Clinton can purposely delete 30,000 emails against a subpoena and purposely destroy records on devices and not be charged.

Joe Biden, after being found to have classified documents in New Jersey that he had taken for decades, months later was found to be hiding more classified documents in his home garage. The DOJ raided that home and took back classified documents he had been hiding and Biden was not indicted.

The DOJ raids Trumps home, takes classified documents he had been hiding, and is indicted.

We have a weaponized DOJ that makes decisions due to political bias.
Red herring fallacy.

Photo taken by FBI in August 2022
View attachment 796405

Photo taken by Trump Staff amongst others
View attachment 796404

Other photos here:

BTW, Classified and Nuclear documents are NOT going to be shown to the public for obvious reasons.

Sorry the DOJ/FBI are corrupt so I'll need to see the documents.

How about:

NO.

I don't care, and I'm not going to help you.

Forum List

Back