Here are some numbers for you Clintonites who think she should have won..because of the popular vote

wyoming gets 2 senators, and california gets 2 senators.

You have a problem with the Great Compromise?

Or did you just want to get rid of Federalism all together?
lol, i addressed the whining about the poor square miles being underrepresented.
You do know you have to dig up those goal posts before you move them?
i did not know that. the OP planted the goal posts, and i nailed every fg and PAT.

land does not vote, people vote.
That's cute, but meaningless. What is or should be obvious is that the most populated states should not dictate to all states. That is the purpose of the EC. It worked fine.

Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate who had no credible record, no credible plans for improvement of the economy and nothing more than screaming criticisms of Trump. People all across the nation want what Trump offered...except for the big cities. Even New York State predominately wanted (and got) Trump despite the wishes of the vote-for-a-living welfare buns in NYC.
Hillary lost because urban voters are generally more highly educated and more progressive, yet they do not get full credit for their votes. Trump won because the vast majority of people who voted for him are poorly educated, unsophisticated thinkers who live in rural areas. That is the reality.
Well the uneducated knew what was better from the country. The educated made a poor decision and you lost, get over it.

The Founders only adopted the electoral system because they had to make compromises to the special interests of the various states to get them into the union. It had nothing to do with choosing a superior system.

Keep in mind, they had to preserve slavery too, to get all the states on board.
You're proving that commonsense is very rare… LOL

That's all you have this morning? Rough weekend?

Hillary lost because urban voters are generally more highly educated and more progressive, yet they do not get full credit for their votes. Trump won because the vast majority of people who voted for him are poorly educated, unsophisticated thinkers who live in rural areas. That is the reality.
Well the uneducated knew what was better from the country. The educated made a poor decision and you lost, get over it.

The Founders only adopted the electoral system because they had to make compromises to the special interests of the various states to get them into the union. It had nothing to do with choosing a superior system.

And they need the same "compromises" to keep those same states in the union...and in turn ...to maintain the union. Regardless of what the illegals of California say.

Fine. Just don't start quoting polls about what the majority of Americans want on various issues when you now have totally rejected the merit of majority opinion.
Again let New York City Los Angeles and San Francisco and Chicago feed themselves. Lets see how long the scrags last.

NY, CA, and IL are among the states least dependent on the federal government.

And they need the same "compromises" to keep those same states in the union...and in turn ...to maintain the union. Regardless of what the illegals of California say.

Fine. Just don't start quoting polls about what the majority of Americans want on various issues when you now have totally rejected the merit of majority opinion.
Again let New York City Los Angeles and San Francisco and Chicago feed themselves. Lets see how long the scrags last.

NY, CA, and IL are among the states least dependent on the federal government.
And while you disparage the farmers and food producers in the fly over States remind me WHERE their food comes from again? You want to rule we won't feed you )

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.

Clinton won 57.

So what. We don't elect by County. Most "counties" have very few people living in them. They generate very little revenue and a lot of them require people in the populated counties to support them.

They also tend to be less educated, and it shows.

What an asinine thing to say.

The majority of counties have thousands of people living in them.

Oh sure, next to the millions in major cities, I suppose it may seem like, "very few," but if you go to a small town, it is quite a bit.

It keeps food in your belly, and it keeps your lights on. Where the hell do you think the chemicals that make up your smart phone and your pharmaceuticals come from?

When you are cold, hungry, and sick, I think those are priorities, aren't they? Massive urban ares don't manufacture and produce the raw materials to take care of these problems. Do you really not understand how an economy works? Seriously?

It is the RURAL areas that support the metropolitan areas, NOT the other way around, don't be a doofus.

Play a game a basic civilization building game like Civilization and you would understand how society works.

I'll whip your ass anytime you want to give it a go. . . .

When you look at the tax structure, it is the cities that provide the revenue to build roads, schools, mail, hospitals, electric and dozens of other services

It is not economically feasible for a remote county of a few thousand to pay for these things

That's cute, but meaningless. What is or should be obvious is that the most populated states should not dictate to all states. That is the purpose of the EC. It worked fine.

Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate who had no credible record, no credible plans for improvement of the economy and nothing more than screaming criticisms of Trump. People all across the nation want what Trump offered...except for the big cities. Even New York State predominately wanted (and got) Trump despite the wishes of the vote-for-a-living welfare buns in NYC.

I'm sure a lot of different types of people voted for him. You all are always saying the republican party is the party of "rich white men." Then when it's convenient, they are the party of poor hillbillies. Make up your mind!

I voted for Trump and I don't fall into your "categories." I was educated in Massachusetts Public school system. Now what? Maybe I'm poorly educated because I went to public schools? :D

Even a great educational system like that in Massachusetts doesn't claim 100% success.

I got good grades and passed. So? Now what?

Now enjoy your four years of Trump.
You will to, cause Trump said he would represent all Americans. Not like Hillary calling almost half of Americans deplorable.

You're proving that commonsense is very rare… LOL

That's all you have this morning? Rough weekend?
Truth hurts?

Hildabeast...
Was a really shitty candidate, her followers were/are gullible lemmings, progressives do not understand the constitution, it's like they all woke up with beer goggles on...
Guess what?
She lost... end of story

I'm sure a lot of different types of people voted for him. You all are always saying the republican party is the party of "rich white men." Then when it's convenient, they are the party of poor hillbillies. Make up your mind!

I voted for Trump and I don't fall into your "categories." I was educated in Massachusetts Public school system. Now what? Maybe I'm poorly educated because I went to public schools? :D

Even a great educational system like that in Massachusetts doesn't claim 100% success.

I got good grades and passed. So? Now what?

Now enjoy your four years of Trump.
Well the country somehow survived eight years of Barry... too bad future generations are going to have to pay for it. LOL

Irrelevant. States aren't equal entities. They are pieces of ground.
But their state electors are not ground and do vote.

yes, proportionately based on the population of the state.

Not when they use 'winner take all'.

that's up to each state. apportion them and Trump still wins.

Give it up, your corrupt, lying, cheating candidate lost.

No, the lyingest candidate won:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

"we landed under sniper fire" "I never sent classified data on my private server" " I never lied"

you are deluding yourself in pity since your terrible candidate lost. First to the black guy and then to the rich guy. A two time loser, deal with that reality..

Donald Trump talked about things I wanted to hear about and was interested in and concerned with. All Hillary did was talk about how mean Donald Trump is! :dunno: Then her "the children" commercial was just about as phony as one can get! It was actually quite insulting to my intelligence for her to think that a voter like myself would fall for such old political tactics.

land does not vote, people vote.

Yeah...dee's people be highly edumacated fo sho.....
upload_2016-12-5_9-8-18.png

Forum List

Back