Here are some numbers for you Clintonites who think she should have won..because of the popular vote

land does not vote, people vote.
That's cute, but meaningless. What is or should be obvious is that the most populated states should not dictate to all states. That is the purpose of the EC. It worked fine.

Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate who had no credible record, no credible plans for improvement of the economy and nothing more than screaming criticisms of Trump. People all across the nation want what Trump offered...except for the big cities. Even New York State predominately wanted (and got) Trump despite the wishes of the vote-for-a-living welfare buns in NYC.
Hillary lost because urban voters are generally more highly educated and more progressive, yet they do not get full credit for their votes. Trump won because the vast majority of people who voted for him are poorly educated, unsophisticated thinkers who live in rural areas. That is the reality.

Yeah...dee's people be highly edumacated fo sho.....
View attachment 100862

:ack-1: It's too early in the day for doz giant bootays!

The point is, the land, represented by people, vote.

No. Individual persons vote. Once you abandon the core value of one person one vote,

you have abandoned democracy.

Well, we have never lived in a democracy, it has always been a republic.

Where on earth did you ever get the illusion it was ever a democracy?

quote-remember-democracy-never-lasts-long-it-soon-wastes-exhausts-and-murders-itself-there-never-was-john-adams-1104.jpg

Electoral college type voting is a not a requirement to be a republic.

Our Constitution does require it.

You're ignorant. The Constitution does NOT require the nation to keep the electoral system. You're REALLY ignorant.

"The Twelfth Amendment cannot be understood outside of the Electoral College, which was set out in the 1787 Constitution as the mechanism by which Americans select their presidents."
National Constitution Center

Another Leftist lie disproved.

To repeal the EC there MUST be a Constitutional Amendment, just as any of the other 27 Amendments. Any Amendment can be repealed, but the bar is set so high to do so it's nearly impossible to accomplish.

"Q: How many constitutional amendments have been passed and then repealed?

A: Over the course of American history, only one amendment to the U.S Constitution has been passed and then repealed: the 18th Amendment. This amendment concerned the prohibition of alcohol in 1919. It was later annulled by the 21st Amendment passed on February 20, 1933."
How many constitutional amendments have been passed and then repealed?

So, you think you want to repeal the 12th Amendment? Good luck with that

It should be one person, one vote, and the president elected by majority vote, not by counties.

So if you support one person one vote that's pure democracy and Mob rule over the minority.
One person one vote would mean 5 mens votes and issues over 4 womens votes over their issues. Mens issues would only have representation.

Women won the right to vote by the of vote OF men. Remember?

The point seemed to have been missed.
It could be any issues of minorities.
The voice of the heartland the very backbone of our nation those voices that was being ignored by Washington spoke up and won over the more few states with more population.
This was a movement. Media still are not reporting it correctly.
engrish?

Translation - she wants the US to be an oligarchy where the red states have all the power.

False!
You need to read Article 2 that sets up the E.C. system.

90+% of the country has settled in to Trump being the next president.........only the msm and internet political OCD's are caring about recounts and popular votes etc.......

Social media is almost completely silent at this point..........check out FACEBOOK. Nothing.:oops-28:

Ship sailed 4 weeks ago s0ns!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::bye1:

How about putting it in terms you people can understand? You lost the election because you suck in every way.

Nice meltdown. Now throw something.

I love watching the retard left continuing to use the tactics that worked for the last 8 years...the word games, the changing of the meanings of words, for the express purpose of discrediting people for accurately describing the left...flail miserably now that the rules have changed.

Your nonsense is no longer relevant. I wonder when you'll catch on?

How about putting it in terms you people can understand? You lost the election because you suck in every way.

I love watching the retard left continuing to use the tactics that worked for the last 8 years...the word games, the changing of the meanings of words, for the express purpose of discrediting people for accurately describing the left...flail miserably now that the rules have changed.

They never will = more winning for us!! Look around the world, especially Europe and most notably Italy this weekend. There is an ePiC nationalism/populism push all over the globe. I say go.....go....go with the tactics. All wrong all the time.....plus makes for fun cable TV at night.:rock::rock:

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.

Clinton won 57.

So what. We don't elect by County. Most "counties" have very few people living in them. They generate very little revenue and a lot of them require people in the populated counties to support them.

They also tend to be less educated, and it shows.

What an asinine thing to say.

The majority of counties have thousands of people living in them.

Oh sure, next to the millions in major cities, I suppose it may seem like, "very few," but if you go to a small town, it is quite a bit.

It keeps food in your belly, and it keeps your lights on. Where the hell do you think the chemicals that make up your smart phone and your pharmaceuticals come from?

When you are cold, hungry, and sick, I think those are priorities, aren't they? Massive urban ares don't manufacture and produce the raw materials to take care of these problems. Do you really not understand how an economy works? Seriously?

It is the RURAL areas that support the metropolitan areas, NOT the other way around, don't be a doofus.

Play a game a basic civilization building game like Civilization and you would understand how society works.

I'll whip your ass anytime you want to give it a go. . . .

When you look at the tax structure, it is the cities that provide the revenue to build roads, schools, mail, hospitals, electric and dozens of other services

It is not economically feasible for a remote county of a few thousand to pay for these things

41b264d90babedbd080a29efbb4f423a.jpg

May the odds be forever in our favor eh?

Then never ever say constitutional liberties are decided by majority vote, MisterBeale.
Not sure what your point is Jake.
You know exactly what is my point, MB. So enough of you on that.

Nope, I seriously haven't got a clue as to what you are driving at. What constitutional liberty are you referring to?
Then you can't be helped.

IOW. . . . you're full of shit.

Trump won because he rigged enough states to get their electoral votes.

But he can count on his opponents giving him the same chance as did Obama's opponents.

Then never ever say constitutional liberties are decided by majority vote, MisterBeale.

Nope, I seriously haven't got a clue as to what you are driving at. What constitutional liberty are you referring to?

You are looking in the mirror and projecting.

But he can count on his opponents giving him the same chance as did Obama's opponents.

He rigged it huh?

I've been looking for that evidence, seriously, I have been.

I am thinking you may be right. Ever since I found out they had H.R. 6393 ready to go, I'm thinking the whole thing was a set up.

Do you have any evidence that the election was rigged?

s0n.....was just taking a gander at your signature. Needs some serious editing coming into 2017!! This is a POLITICS forum..........with all that sig stuff, your side just lost HUGE!!:coffee::deal::deal:

And I think you missed the memo.......'SNOWFLAKES' invariably describes progressives. Limpwristed fag politics got 'em the moniker.:2up:

He rigged it huh?

I am thinking you may be right. Ever since I found out they had H.R. 6393 ready to go, I'm thinking the whole thing was a set up.

I am using the Reince Priebus point that not having evidence does not make a point false.

We all know that Trump cheated.

My signature reinforces the inevitable failure of the Trump debacle as president of these poor USA.

Or you are. . .

Princess-Bride-Sword.gif

He rigged it huh?

I am using the Reince Priebus point that not having evidence does not make a point false.

How?

He rigged it huh?

My signature reinforces the inevitable failure of the Trump debacle as president of these poor USA.

Zeus above. . .

Reince Priebus is evil. Why would you use one of his points? First Hillary, now Reince, why not just suck Cheney's dick while your down there?

Or you are. . .

Princess-Bride-Sword.gif
Now you think you are Mandy Patinken. You are a loon, but you are fun to watch: like a lab rat thinking it can take on a python. Go for it.

We've gotten you nuts on the Right to fight relentlessly in defense of the idea that the person who loses the vote should for some reason still win.

That is most satisfying.

Forum List

Back