Here Is How Trump Will "Concede"

Could be. I think it's safe to assume that it will be unique, he'll play the victim, and he will not act like what he actually is, the loser of a presidential election.

And really, that's fine. Just get out.

Yep he needs to go and be a chapter in the past. The GOP has much better prospects for 2024
They do if they can return to sanity. The question will be how much he clouds the message.

Who do the Lincoln Project plan to put up to contest the 2024 nomination?

Or are they supporting Biden's reelection?
No one. Trump's done as a candidate.

Yes reports have been out that he will do exactly that by the end of the year.

Which yes, it means he knows he lost the election and is putting our nation through all this hell for nothing.

That's sort of dramatic, no one is being "put through hell" at all.

Even if this is just a launch for the 2024 campaign, so what?

The first key to the Le Resistance is to delegitimize, demonize and dog the Biden Regime from Day One.

Could be. I think it's safe to assume that it will be unique, he'll play the victim, and he will not act like what he actually is, the loser of a presidential election.

Yep he needs to go and be a chapter in the past. The GOP has much better prospects for 2024
They do if they can return to sanity. The question will be how much he clouds the message.

I will be very surprised if Biden runs for re-election.

Rather than directly conceding, Trump will hold a press conference to announce an exploratory committee for a run in 2024.

He would not be able to run in 2024 unless he lost in 2020.

Yes reports have been out that he will do exactly that by the end of the year.

Which yes, it means he knows he lost the election and is putting our nation through all this hell for nothing.

Perhaps Trump's floating himself (-: as a candidate is merely a move to garner "donations."

I don't know.

You're on the "internet". If you want to know, look it up.

Rather than directly conceding, Trump will hold a press conference to announce an exploratory committee for a run in 2024.

He would not be able to run in 2024 unless he lost in 2020.

Cool.

We still demand an audit of PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA, and NV.

Let it happen.

Have an audit. It won't change the fact that Biden is President-Elect

If this fraud works there will never again be a legitimate election.

XQDw5k1Q1v8MsL1iUAwP7O3jvqLRq4budIQwVZmERkYOrzvctwYI9Fd8szcjW8lNQg=s1200

Lindsey Graham is running as Trump's heir. He beat a "black guy" and said racist shit during his campaign, and he resoutly continues to investigate Hunter for anythign. LOL

What "racist shit" did Graham say during the campaign?

Forum List

Back