Here Is How Trump Will "Concede"

Rather than directly conceding, Trump will hold a press conference to announce an exploratory committee for a run in 2024.

He would not be able to run in 2024 unless he lost in 2020.

Could be. I think it's safe to assume that it will be unique, he'll play the victim, and he will not act like what he actually is, the loser of a presidential election.

And really, that's fine. Just get out.
Imo he'll just move back to the media where his supporters will find he's vindicated for claiming the votes were never properly counted.

I'm not even sure Trump will live to 2024. He looks and sounds like a serious candidate for a stroke.

Rather than directly conceding, Trump will hold a press conference to announce an exploratory committee for a run in 2024.

You don't concede to a usurper.

It was STOLEN FROM US

donateTRUMP.png

Has Biden been officially declared president elect ?
Thats what I thought - Your thread is much like your opinion, moot.

Pretty much, yes - Yes he has.
Watch Ivanka do cartwheels over Alaska because the media called it.
Fine ro me - Not for thee! :D

Did we not already know Trump won Alaska?

It was a given of course. But the media isn't supposed to call elections.
I guess Ivanka forgot what Daddy said. ;)

It was STOLEN FROM US

:laughing0301:

Gaslighting America isn't a winning strategy.

Biden, if the lying media succeeds in propping up this fraudulent election, will never be the commander in chief...only a usurper and thief.

Could be. I think it's safe to assume that it will be unique, he'll play the victim, and he will not act like what he actually is, the loser of a presidential election.

Yep he needs to go and be a chapter in the past. The GOP has much better prospects for 2024

I wonder how many of these credulous fools put their money where their mouths are and donated to the Trump Election Defense Fund to help Trump pad his retirement.

Cool.

We still demand an audit of PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA, and NV.

Let it happen.

Cool.

We still demand an audit of PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA, and NV.

Let it happen.
That's fine. It won't change the outcome of Biden's win.

If Biden cheats his way into the White House in 2020, there won't be an election in 2024
If this fraud works there will never again be a legitimate election.

Counting those chickens while sitting on a nest of unhatched turkey eggs. I get it; you've been so traumatized for so long by "orange man" that you simply can't stop doing that little victory jig in front of the whole forum. Just don't dance yourself off a cliff when the worm turns . . . and my oh my is it turning, right before our eyes.

Imo he'll just move back to the media where his supporters will find he's vindicated for claiming the votes were never properly counted.
Yeah, I can see him starting that media company that is rumored. That way he can simply surround himself with his adoring fans for the rest of his life.

That's his priority anyway. "Love me".

Yep he needs to go and be a chapter in the past. The GOP has much better prospects for 2024
They do if they can return to sanity. The question will be how much he clouds the message.

They do if they can return to sanity. The question will be how much he clouds the message.
Lindsey Graham is running as Trump's heir. He beat a "black guy" and said racist shit during his campaign, and he resoutly continues to investigate Hunter for anythign. LOL

Has Biden been officially declared president elect ?
Thats what I thought - Your thread is much like your opinion, moot.
Trump lost.

Who do the Lincoln Project plan to put up to contest the 2024 nomination?

Or are they supporting Biden's reelection?

Lindsey Graham is running as Trump's heir. He beat a "black guy" and said racist shit during his campaign, and he resoutly continues to investigate Hunter for anythign. LOL

What role do you see Hunter having in the Biden Regime? Since he's been vindicated by the voters, and he does need to earn a living to pay child support in his role as a Baby's Daddy, where do you see him?

Yes reports have been out that he will do exactly that by the end of the year.

Which yes, it means he knows he lost the election and is putting our nation through all this hell for nothing.

What role do you see Hunter having in the Biden Regime? Since he's been vindicated by the voters, and he does need to earn a living to pay child support in his role as a Baby's Daddy, where do you see him?
None. That's the innanity of the Trumpanzees focus on him. And it will continue.

Forum List

Back