Here is the kicker, if the Dem Establishment are trying to replace Biden, this means they would HAVE to vote to remove him from the W.H. Right?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If you are going to suggest he doesn't have the mental acuity to run in 2024, why would he have the capacity to lead the Free World right now??

There are real issues to address. Real threats that Taiwan, Japan and others are concerned with.

They have to stick with him. They also must know that voters are going to assume that a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris as president.

Last edited:
He was declared too stupid to stand trial not long ago. This isn't our first clue about his pathetic stupidity.

Going into isolation for a week with 16 professional, congenital liars was another clue. The country has been coasting on the whims of godless filth for 3 years, we'll survive another 6 months.

Thank God, Trump won the election tonight.

unfit to stand trial.jpg

If you are going to suggest he doesn't have the mental acuity to run in 2024, why would he have the capacity to lead the Free World right now??

There are real issues to address. Real threats that Taiwan, Japan and others are concerned with.
~~~~~~
Not necessarily.
Joe Biden could make a statement of wilthdrawal from the presidential race similar to what Lyndon Baines Johnson did....
But that would be the honorable way to withdraw giving Democrats an out rather than disgracfully remove him for contention in August.

Why do you think a 78 year old Donald Trump will last 4 more years?

The differences in their acuity are clear. Taking all into account, this is why Trumps V.P choice is more important than usual.

Biden chose Harris as V.P. She was polling at 1% in 2020. I mean, talk about some outside control.

They have to stick with him. They also must know that voters are going to assume that a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris as president.
No. Really they're just fucked.

What was that saying? "Up Shit Creek without a paddle."

Due to the effects of the past 3 years of Democrat policy, most people are pissed off at them and rightfully so.

The DNC will nominate a candidate at their convention. It won't be Biden.

The DNC will nominate a candidate at their convention. It won't be Biden.
I have a thread up about what I think they're going to pull. It involves a person that's has SSRI's in their blood and has been

under the treatment of a "doctor" for some time, but after it happens for some reason that doctor is never found or questioned.

They literally have no one that can beat Trump in their lineup.

No. Really they're just fucked.

What was that saying? "Up Shit Creek without a paddle."

Due to the effects of the past 3 years of Democrat policy, most people are pissed off at them and rightfully so.
Maybe Dem's will stick with Biden to be their fall guy and take the beating in November.

I have a thread up about what I think they're going to pull. It involves a person that's has SSRI's in their blood and has been

under the treatment of a "doctor" for some time, but after it happens for some reason that doctor is never found or questioned.

They literally have no one that can beat Trump in their lineup.
Come on man, Chuck Schumer is ready to serve as Nancy Pelosi's VP.

The differences in their acuity are clear. Taking all into account, this is why Trumps V.P choice is more important than usual.

Biden chose Harris as V.P. She was polling at 1% in 2020. I mean, talk about some outside control.
Trump lied all night. The dfference in acuity was clear. Biden stayed on facts, he started hoarse and he stumbled with his stuttering, but he was not blatantly saying crazy shit and lying.

Forum List

Back