Here is why Hillary is unlikely to be indicted.

Here’s Why Hillary Clinton Is Unlikely To Be Indicted

I suggest that RW lunatics not read this. It might make you head explode. :blowup:
:banana:
So what? Someone has an 'opinion'.
So do I.
We'll see what happens right?
If the FBI recommends criminal charges be brought to the AG I can guarantee you will excuse the FBI of being corrupt closet REPs who are just out to get a poor innocent person with a dried up vagina.

So what? Someone has an 'opinion'. So do I. We'll see what happens right? If the FBI recommends criminal charges be brought to the AG I can guarantee you will excuse the FBI of being corrupt closet REPs who are just out to get a poor innocent person with a dried up vagina.
Not just opinions, but opinions backed up with legal knowledge. Hardly the same as the opinion of the average RW board rat.

I suggest that RW lunatics not read this. It might make you head explode.
Nonsense, the reason she is unlikely to be indicted is because she's a member of the well-connected, political class and thanks to all the brainless, hyper-partisan lemmings constantly drinking the kool-aid there is no equal justice in this country anymore.

If some Joe Blow bureaucrat in the State Department had done what she did that poor schmuck would be rotting in jail RIGHT NOW.

I suggest that RW lunatics not read this. It might make you head explode. :blowup:
So do I.
If the FBI recommends criminal charges be brought to the AG I can guarantee you will excuse the FBI of being corrupt closet REPs who are just out to get a poor innocent person with a dried up vagina.

It matters little who the Dem nominee is. That person will smash Phrump in the General. He will have to have near 100% of the white vote, since he will get less than 15% of the Hispanic and Black votes.

The Game is nearly over for the GOP. You can prepare for four more years of a Dem in the WH. And I think the obstructionist GOP Senate will have to appoint a Justice.

Nonsense, the reason she is unlikely to be indicted is because she's a member of the well-connected, political class and thanks to all the brainless, hyper-partisan lemmings constantly drinking the kool-aid there is no equal justice in this country anymore.

If some Joe Blow bureaucrat in the State Department had done what she did that poor schmuck would be rotting in jail RIGHT NOW.

So you did not read to Opinion? Of Course....

Sure it was an entertaining piece of propaganda fit for consumption by hyper-partisan lemmings living in bootlicker fantasy land.....of course not much use to those of us who still have our objectivity and capacity for critical thinking intact.

The whole premise of that "article" is LAUGHABLE to wit:

"In Clinton’s case, by contrast, there is no clear evidence that Clinton knew (or even should have known) that the material in her emails was classified." ... what kind of complete retard would buy into the "I didn't know my emails contained or could contain classified material, after all I'm just the SECRETARY OF STATE" excuse? I guess we can call that one "the Secretary of Clueless" defense, huh? :rolleyes:

So do I.

It matters little who the Dem nominee is. That person will smash Phrump in the General. He will have to have near 100% of the white vote, since he will get less than 15% of the Hispanic and Black votes.

The Game is nearly over for the GOP. You can prepare for four more years of a Dem in the WH. And I think the obstructionist GOP Senate will have to appoint a Justice.
Where did you get your education.... in front of the TV watching the Three Stooges???

According to the US Census Bureau, over 77% of the people in this country are WHITE. And since blacks and Hispanics tend to have more kids, the ratio of Whites to Hispanics and Blacks of voting age is undoubtedly HIGHER!!!

So please enlighten us as to how the Democrats intend to elect Hillary with around 20-25% of the vote under your scenario....

Could the Democrats be planning MASSIVE voter fraud on a scale never seen before????

So do I.

Where did you get your education.... in front of the TV watching the Three Stooges???

According to the US Census Bureau, over 77% of the people in this country are WHITE. And since blacks and Hispanics tend to have more kids, the ratio of Whites to Hispanics and Blacks of voting age is undoubtedly HIGHER!!!

So please enlighten us as to how the Democrats intend to elect Hillary with around 20-25% of the vote under your scenario....

Could the Democrats be planning MASSIVE voter fraud on a scale never seen before????
Yes.

Further proof of what I have been saying in here since day One.....

Criminal dimocrap scum don't just spontaneously appear on the scene. It isn't just once in a while that you find a criminal dimocrap in your midst.

THE WHOLE PARTY AND ITS VOTERS ARE CRIMINALS!!

Just the way it is. They don't care. The politicians, the voters and the entire party -- Just don't care.

Anybody that defends Ubercunt on this matter is a scumbag.

Period. The bitch KNEW exactly what she was doing. She was hiding illegal political, international fundraising and shenanigans from the Public.

State Department communications are subject to FOIA requests and demands. Personal emails are not.

The bitch is a criminal, everybody knows it and her criminal voters just don't care.

Do Republicans have their share of criminals and miscreants in our midst? We sure as hell do. Absolutely.

But it's about the same percentage as you'll find in the general population.

And we DO something about it -- Even when the charges against them are BULLSHIT. Like against Ted Stevens and Tom DeLay.

dimocrap scum? They actually PREFER criminals.

I shit you not. People, it's hard to admit that over 1/3 of your fellow Americans are dishonest scum but when it's the cold, hard truth -- You have to do it. You have to admit to yourself that a huge portion of Americans are liars, thieves and scum.

IOW -- dimocraps.

People like Ubercunt don't get elected all on their own. They have to win elections. And the people voting for them know exactly what they're getting when they do

Sure it was an entertaining piece of propaganda fit for consumption by hyper-partisan lemmings living in bootlicker fantasy land.....of course not much use to those of us who still have our objectivity and capacity for critical thinking intact.

The whole premise of that "article" is LAUGHABLE to wit:

"In Clinton’s case, by contrast, there is no clear evidence that Clinton knew (or even should have known) that the material in her emails was classified." ... what kind of complete retard would buy into the "I didn't know my emails contained or could contain classified material, after all I'm just the SECRETARY OF STATE" excuse? I guess we can call that one "the Secretary of Clueless" defense, huh? :rolleyes:

Ms. Marcus is a Journalist and also a graduate of Harvard Law School. I respect her opinion. She pointed out that she does not even like Hillary. So, from what Law School did you graduate?

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-9_10-21-40.png
    upload_2016-3-9_10-21-40.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 44
Ms. Marcus is a Journalist and also a graduate of Harvard Law School. I respect her opinion. She pointed out that she does not even like Hillary.
*YAWN* As long as Ms. Marcus's "opinions" agree with the "opinions" you've already been issued by your partisan masters of course... who the fuck are you trying to fool (besides yourself)?

So, from what Law School did you graduate?
Apparently the fact that common sense and objectivity don't require a law degree is a completely foreign concept to you hyper-partisan lemmings. Not to mention the fact that I have ethics, integrity and an intact moral compass which completely disqualifies me from attending law school.

Judge Andrew Napolitano, the youngest Superior Court Judge ever to sit on the New Joisey Superior Court, says Ubercunt is guilty as guilty can be.

Napolitano Blasts Hillary Clinton’s Email Defense As A ‘Word Game’

And, BTW. He went to Princeton. A REAL Law School.

Hawvawd is a fucking joke. They don't even give out grades in most of their schools.

Hawvawd is a laughing stock. Most Companies actually AVOID hiring their graduates. True fact

And even if Ubercunt is indicted, she will be Pardoned on Jan 20th, 2017.

Just the way it's gonna be.

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

Forum List

Back