Here might be a way to go get everyone vaccinated.. My thoughts

And why Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff don't go away and are never held accountable for their corruption and lies.

Pelosi has been on the House Intelligence Committee since before 9/11.....does that tell you anything ?
Sure, it tells me they are beyond corrupt.

Sure, it tells me they are beyond corrupt.
GOP are no saints....in fact, they buried a ton of skeletons with John McCain not too long ago.

Ukraine Ambassador Jovanovich ring a bell ?
1631810377938.png

He delivered the Steele Dossier too, allegedly.

If the smallpox vaccine was as good as the covid 'vaccine' only 30% of America would be dead by now. No thanks, keep your experimental treatment. Get back to me when there really is a vaccine.
It's called medical advancement silly one.

We began giving patients a little bit of the live virus itself, in vaccines to make your body go in to creating antibodies.... The medical advance was we were able to then find a similar virus that was not as deadly or harmful to trick our bodies in to creating antibodies that would work on the deadlier virus....then the medical advancement was we found a way to make a dead virus vaccine that tricked our immune system to create antibodies for protection etc etc etc...

We now have found a way to tickle and trick our immune system in to creating antibodies against a specific virus with no live or dead virus needed.... It's the biggest medical advancement in vaccines in the last half century! And as big as the discovery of Penicillin in our medical history and history to come from this technology.

Make everyone have a voter ID card with their finger prints on it connected to your vaccine card .. That way you have no excuse to get a voter ID and use it.. Only way to mail it in is if you take it a local post office or catch your mail lady with a scanner to make your your print matches .. If you mail it in you have to have your finger prints on the ballot so they can match it up..

Get the jab, mask up and you're safe, right?

My body, my choice, right?

Be sure to mask up though, you're still a spreader

It's called medical advancement silly one.

We began giving patients a little bit of the live virus itself, in vaccines to make your body go in to creating antibodies.... The medical advance was we were able to then find a similar virus that was not as deadly or harmful to trick our bodies in to creating antibodies that would work on the deadlier virus....then the medical advancement was we found a way to make a dead virus vaccine that tricked our immune system to create antibodies for protection etc etc etc...

We now have found a way to tickle and trick our immune system in to creating antibodies against a specific virus with no live or dead virus needed.... It's the biggest medical advancement in vaccines in the last half century! And as big as the discovery of Penicillin in our medical history and history to come from this technology.
Thousands of breakthrough cases indicate they need to go back to the drawing board. Vaccinated people should not need protection from the unvaccinated. This experimental treatment failed.

Make everyone have a voter ID card with their finger prints on it connected to your vaccine card .. That way you have no excuse to get a voter ID and use it.. Only way to mail it in is if you take it a local post office or catch your mail lady with a scanner to make your your print matches .. If you mail it in you have to have your finger prints on the ballot so they can match it up..

You would push even more people further against it with that kind of asinine idea.

Haven't you learned yet the more you push, demand and regulate people the more they will go against you? Even if you have someone on the fence about it and you try to regulate them all you will do is shove them away.

No, everyone needs to shut the fuck up, do what they think is best for themselves, and stay out of everyone else's personal lives. I'd bet an entire paycheck if people did that from the start youd have seen a lot more people vaccinated.

I am defiant to the last when it comes to my own personal thoughts, opinions and choices. And your idea is in violation of them all. Ill decide what's best for me, not you or anyone else.

Get the jab, mask up and you're safe, right?

My body, my choice, right?

Be sure to mask up though, you're still a spreader
I am not getting the jab to just be clear BUT if they make us get it , this should be attached to voter ID then the left cant say its racist because everyone had to get the jab .

No interest in the shot. Period

Voter ID is racist.

Why do you hate black people?

There is nothing you can do to make us take a jab we don't want. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back