🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We go Again: Baltimore Round III

If you're talking about the thugs destroying peoples property...I agree. If not, what?

As I said, grow up. this is real life, people.

tell it to the rioters...

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.
if they're old enough to be rioting in the street they're old enough to enjoy the consequences when they get caught by the cops...or even worse by citizens who are sick and tired of negro crime and dysfunction....who cares how old they are?

If you're talking about the thugs destroying peoples property...I agree. If not, what?

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.
if they're old enough to be rioting in the street they're old enough to enjoy the consequences when they get caught by the cops...or even worse by citizens who are sick and tired of negro crime and dysfunction....who cares how old they are?

Wow, feel the hate. And you wonder why they are rioting. Not helpful.

I don't wonder anything. They are rioting and looting..whatever happens if one takes part in that is on them...tough..

I don't wonder anything. They are rioting and looting..whatever happens if one takes part in that is on them...tough..

Enjoy that vacuum you are living in.

Are they rioting? Yes, they are.

Are they taking chances that might get them killed? Yes, they are.

Do they have a choice to riot or not? Yes, they do.

If they were burning your property or assaulting/robbing you or your mother or wife you'd have a different outlook.

It's always these limousines liberals with the least proximity to negroes who perceive themselves as experts on race relations.
A day of reckoning approaches.

If they were burning your property or assaulting/robbing you or your mother or wife you'd have a different outlook.

It's always these limousines liberals with the least proximity to negroes who perceive themselves as experts on race relations.

Let's put things in perspective, shall we?

11 moronic reasons white people have rioted - Salon.com

I'm talking about the punk who thinks is it cool to eat popcorn while watching a riot as if it is some action movie on television. As I said, grow up. this is real life, people.
Is it? Real life?

I'm talking about the punk who thinks is it cool to eat popcorn while watching a riot as if it is some action movie on television. As I said, grow up. this is real life, people.
Is it real life?.....

Salon? A far left wing blog?
Please.

perspective?..ok..negroes commit over half of all violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population...there's some perspective for you. Why are you trying to change the subject?

For a moment....Toss aside your bigotry toward all things non liberal...Now eschew the ignorance of racial overtones mentioned above...

For a moment....Toss aside your bigotry toward all things non liberal...Now eschew the ignorance of racial overtones mentioned above...

My political leanings (about which you know nothing) have nothing to do with the fact that I abhor racism.

Forum List

Back