Here we go again

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1602069508821.jpg

It amazes me that these people are taken seriously.
This is a 538 chart btw.

When I see these types of predictions, all I can think of is that they rely on clustered voting data. Getting the same reinforced voting opinions for homogeneous sources/samples. Or, maybe they are anticipating 95% of the mail in voters to all choose Biden...

Only one poll counts. Just like last time.

The one good thing that I see is that normal people are EXPECTING the Democrats to try to steal the election with late, "found" ballots, so we will be ready for the bullshit before it happens.

The 2018 election showed the same shift away from Trump

2020 may be worse

2018 wasn't expected to go the GOP way, however, they gained seats in the Senate. A fact few raise then talking about your Mid-terms.

Voters effectively did their job to create a balance in government. As I understand your system far better now, I view this as a reasonable, even smart approach and outcome.

It's ironic really. As the Mid-Term results actually made it possible for Trump to now put his third S.C Justice on the bench.

Whatever the outcome of the election, just as in 2016; it is and must be the Will of the American people.

The 2018 election showed the same shift away from Trump

2020 may be worse

2018 wasn't expected to go the GOP way, however, they gained seats in the Senate. A fact few raise then talking about your Mid-terms.

Voters effectively did their job to create a balance in government. As I understand your system far better now, I view this as a reasonable, even smart approach and outcome.

It's ironic really. As the Mid-Term results actually made it possible for Trump to now put his third S.C Justice on the bench.

Whatever the outcome of the election, just as in 2016; it is and must be the Will of the American people.

Republicans are always saying you can’t trust the polls. But the 2018 ELECTION showed 9 million more people voted for Democrats than Republicans.

You are smart enough to know that the swing in the Senate depends on who has to defend the most seats. In 2018, Democrats defended more seats and in 2020, Republicans are defending TWICE as many seats as Democrats.

Sucks being you

Forum List

Back