🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here we go...

I can't wait until he "fucks up this site with his political debates" and breaks this site with viewers"....

So do I.

and nobody responds because nobody has time for a dickwad so full of himself.

I never said "responds." I'm gonna look for views. Don't view, Gracie.

If he didn't jack off listening to his own voice while patting his own back with the free hand,

That was funny.

it would surprise me. What a rude awakening awaits him when he is laughed at instead of discussing his self awe inspiring "debating skills" or better yet....ignored and his threads tank with nobody responding. That would be a hoot.

This is my introductory thread where I talk about me. When my real thread comes along I promise I be getting right into the heart of politics.,

If he wasn't such a droner...

How long is your post now? You are droning on about me droning on where I'm supposed to be droning about me. This is not my first rodeo. I've an old Marchimedes saying: "Don't reply to me or give me a view and eventually I'll go away."

I'd think I may smell greasy bacon with every word he vomits while spanking his monkey at his self admired bullshit.

Oh swell, a masturbation insult. That's always witty and classy.

With that said....I plan to now just snicker every time he arrives

Now I have your plan and I shall adjust future posts accordingly.

because I have my brain bleach at the ready knowing what he is doing as he mumbles and praises himself one handedly. The other hand is busy, if you get my drift.

We all got the masturbation insult the first time. I haven't read ahead in this thread but I guessing you'll be back cause you've done so well, so far, so good, so what?

I love his attitude.

What exactly is my attitude? Pretty much so far all I've done is be really honest in this my introduction thread. I haven't said a lie. Like I said in the OP, I'm 58. I've some life under my belt. I read the rules, didn't say there is a minimum or maximum about what I get to say about myself. Didn't say that if someone replies to me I don't get to reply. I know about rules. Maybe I'll tell ya'll what I know about rules one day. But for now, more about me...

My parents went absolutely nuts when in the middle of my senior year I decided to join The Mighty US of A Army. My parents had cash and my grades were excellent. I turned 17 November of my senior year. My parents told me they would pay for any school, anywhere. I stood to. My main reason for joining The Mighty US of A Army was that I took the ASFAB and I qualified for any job in any of the services. I was wicked smart back then, at 17, well before I was done with high school I had my pick of any military enlisted MOS. I took the DELAB, nailed it, I took stuff and passed. What matters is I was barely 17 and I wanted to serve my country. At barely 17 I was a patriot. Go ahead, scoff, I was 17. Now I'm 58 and a patriot. I raised my right hand and gave my Commander in Chief the ability to send me somewhere and die. That's how fervently I believed in America then. Nuttin has changed but my age. I was an excellent soldier. I won awards. I stood to. The short amount of time I've been at this site I hope that others desire to engage me in debate. I'm rambling. I've more replies to answer.

Really? I didn't type enough words? I believe I asked you a bunch of questions. They were salient, well directed questions. Your answer is WTF? I get it, Coyote, you've been boss for a while. Lemme ask you, when is the last time you posted a long winded political post were you had to get into the weeds and splain your political take soup to nuts without the grace that comes with being boss? Coyote, I had a bunch of questions. Best thing you can do now is to ban me without cause the questions shall not stop. My MO when I join a site is pretty much find boss and ask boss

I asked you a bunch of questions. Your answer is WTF? Are you the best this site has to offer? I've barely started. Do me a favor and ban me right now before I start putting the work in. If I ever start my real thread it's just gonna be me and what I think and this site is gonna have them a Marchimedes thread that everybody reads, the right is gonna nod their head and move along, the left, after a while when I get done destroying them are gonna not reply and run away screaming. Can you handle that? Can your site handle that? Man, if you allow me that's gonna happen. I predict that when I start my real thread it's gonna be balls. I shall break no rules. If you progressives are all that I shouldn't matter.

Well, that was a bunch of hubris.

Bacically what I'm asking

I asked you a bunch

WTF is the answer to all the questions I asked you?

Are you the best this site has to offer?

You're just telling us your life history. And it's fascinating.

Ask me a straight up question.

Because this is the only question I've heard on this page up until the last post: "What exactly is my attitude?"

Last edited:
Where do you get your news from?

I've heard it said that the term news come from north east west south.
Oops sorry, I missed this one. I don't get my news from anywhere specifically. I interpret the junk that is presented, and make up my own mind whether to believe it or not. Eventually I put two and two together based on science and logic.

I'm a Father

I saw it somewhere. I posted that and someone replied to that and that was enough. I started with that at this site and someone got it. I can't find it, I'm not yet a search-fu master at this site. Those were my first three words at this site. By far the best thing I've done in my life is make sure that every night these little people laid down in bed with me before they went to sleep and I read them books. We had hundreds of books. Sure I taught them right and wrong and held them the first time they rode a bike and took them to the doctor for the shots and went to the schools for all the meetings and told them they were adopted but the book thing every night is awesome. So my middle girl, Rachel Lee was slick. Come book reading time I'd tell her to go pick out a book and she would come into my room holding the book face forward to me. She would have more books of the same size behind the first book, gotta love a six(6) year old girl. Yes, I read them all. All these young woke f's have never done this dance. I never told my daughters they were girls or my son that he was a boy. These young progressives have never raised a herd of children. I'm quite sure one time outta thousand the boy wants to wear Mother's shoes at a young age. My boy liked John Wayne movies. No parent should push a child either way. It remains that trans is a very small minority. It remains that most men want to bang women and most women want to bang men. We want children. Sure, whatever, there are those among us that desire to bump identical uglies. It's a very small minority. I don't friggin care. You are no more special than I am. You don't have a more wonderful place in society, you don't have a biggerer voice than I do because you are a man that wants to smoke a pole. I like boobies. I should have the same voice as you. In my life I never worried about pronouns, I was worried about buying food and books. Now? I found this site and ya'll should be very afraid of what I'm gonna type next.

Just saying.

I'm a Father

I saw it somewhere. I posted that and someone replied to that and that was enough. I started with that at this site and someone got it. I can't find it, I'm not yet a search-fu master at this site. Those were my first three words at this site. By far the best thing I've done in my life is make sure that every night these little people laid down in bed with me before they went to sleep and I read them books. We had hundreds of books. Sure I taught them right and wrong and held them the first time they rode a bike and took them to the doctor for the shots and went to the schools for all the meetings and told them they were adopted but the book thing every night is awesome. So my middle girl, Rachel Lee was slick. Come book reading time I'd tell her to go pick out a book and she would come into my room holding the book face forward to me. She would have more books of the same size behind the first book, gotta love a six(6) year old girl. Yes, I read them all. All these young woke f's have never done this dance. I never told my daughters they were girls or my son that he was a boy. These young progressives have never raised a herd of children. I'm quite sure one time outta thousand the boy wants to wear Mother's shoes at a young age. My boy liked John Wayne movies. No parent should push a child either way. It remains that trans is a very small minority. It remains that most men want to bang women and most women want to bang men. We want children. Sure, whatever, there are those among us that desire to bump identical uglies. It's a very small minority. I don't friggin care. You are no more special than I am. You don't have a more wonderful place in society, you don't have a biggerer voice than I do because you are a man that wants to smoke a pole. I like boobies. I should have the same voice as you. In my life I never worried about pronouns, I was worried about buying food and books. Now? I found this site and ya'll should be very afraid of what I'm gonna type next.

Just saying.

Just saying.
You do talk too much. Let me tell you... If you want a conversation, you should bring it down to 1 or 2 paragraphs. Nobody is going to reply to a wall of a post. Unless you mean it to be that way...

And the replies you get to a wall of a post are going to be meaningless.

Let's tone it down. You're a father. So am I. Tell me about that and how it makes you feel with the shit that's going on.

You do talk too much.

Go f yourself.

Let me tell you... If you want a conversation,

I'm having a conversation. No one made you come to this thread.

you should bring it down to 1 or 2 paragraphs. Nobody is going to reply to a wall of a post.

The fact that you are here negates your premise.

Let me tell you... If you want a conversation, you should bring it down to 1 or 2 paragraphs.

When I get started it's gonna be very many more paragraphs. Slick, you ain't me. This is me low drive, no cussing, zero images, hardly politics, this is me saying hello.

STFU, you're starting to make me think Gracie is right. And that's never happened before.

Go say something elsewhere with me, otherwise you are trending to be a sock puppet, and were listening to what I said about opening posts when you made your rant. You did a nice job, but now you're being an asshole after copying my shit.

Last edited:
Tell me about that and how it makes you feel with the shit that's going on.

Should be The Queen's English, math, science and history. If the budget allows art, music and gym. If the budget further allows shop, home ec...

The liberal is telling us these days that my children should be taught the liberal ideology in public schools.

I say that the liberal can teach their children their crap all they want at home.

Does the liberal want me teaching their children my political ideology in public schools?

It's a very clear case of political indoctrination and such has no bidness in public schools.

I'm getting close to the point where if a teacher wants to teach my kids their crap I'm gonna go punch them in the f'g skull. Math, a hole, that's all. I don't even want teach YOUR children that lower taxes is good for the American economy. This is were liberals are these days. Childless, liberal teachers have SAID that their political ideology overrides Dad.

Fine.

Then.

Show up at bed time and read some books. Wake up in the morning and make them brush their teeth. Lay in my bed and make that baby with my wife!

I'm not telling them they can't have red hair and a nose ring. These childless f's are telling me that they get to have more influence than I have over the most important thing that has ever happened in my life.

Put my child, me and a teacher on a corner. A bus is coming. The bus should stop but it doesn't, my child walks out, without hesitation I'm pushing my child outta the way and I take the bus knowing I'm gonna die. Who else but a parent is gonna do that? Yet the liberal tells us the teacher knows better. F me running. Then toss in that the teacher is guided by their politics. I've had liberals tell me that public school teachers should have their way over MY children because I, as a conservative am not correct. It's a difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals think they should be able to teach my children their ideology and conservatives would never presume such.

Go ahead, ask the liberal.

Forum List

Back