Here’s a list of all of the Islamic groups who hate Christians and Jews

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’m sure this is going to create a storm on the Left but it’s something every American needs to be aware of.

Thanks to the Imam of Peace, Imam Mohamad Tawhidi, a list of Islamic groups who hate Jews and Christians worldwide has been recorded and produced on social media. This list is in addition to other groups registered as non-profit groups still operating in the U.S.

This list includes 138 groups and where they’re located.

He’s excluded CAIR– the Council on American Islamic Relations, which was designated as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.

CAIR is about the most dangerous of all as it’s here in the USA and tries its best to hide its affiliation with many of the groups listed.

To see the full list, go to
Here's a list of all of the Islamic groups who hate Christians and Jews

A little history on UAE and CAIR:

CAIR's inclusion is due solely to rumored connections to the Muslim Britherhood. The UAE depsises the Muslim Britherhood because their political Islam pays no deference to hereditary monarchy of the type that UAE uses to determine its leaders.

I’m sure this is going to create a storm on the Left but it’s something every American needs to be aware of.

Thanks to the Imam of Peace, Imam Mohamad Tawhidi, a list of Islamic groups who hate Jews and Christians worldwide has been recorded and produced on social media. This list is in addition to other groups registered as non-profit groups still operating in the U.S.

He’s excluded CAIR– the Council on American Islamic Relations, which was designated as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.

CAIR is about the most dangerous of all as it’s here in the USA and tries its best to hide its affiliation with many of the groups listed.

It is interesting, but strange: how does one qualify as one who "hates" Christians and Jews ?The best approach is mine, and other traditional authentic Muslims' approaches: do good to all, for all are God's creatures. Love others as God loves them. This is the only approach Islam accepts. Whoso does other in the name of Islam is a liar and a criminal. Hold these groups accountable before the law, and judge and sentence them accordingly.

Islam is peace and love, the Muslim is normally and theoretically a peace and love person.

"Indeed, God chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of 'Imran over the worlds" (3:33)

"But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And God was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled" (3:36)

"So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from God. Indeed, God provides for whom He wills without account." (3:37)

"So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, God gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from God and [who will be] honorable, chaste, and a prophet from among the righteous." (3:39)

"And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds." (3:42)

"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to God]". (3:45)

Last edited:

It is interesting, but strange: how does one qualify as one who "hates" Christians and Jews ?The best approach is mine, and other traditional authentic Muslims' approaches: do good to all, for all are God's creatures. Love others as God loves them. This is the only approach Islam accepts. Whoso does other in the name of Islam is a liar and a criminal. Hold these groups accountable before the law, and judge and sentence them accordingly.

Islam is peace and love, the Muslim is normally and theoretically a peace and love person.

"Indeed, God chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of 'Imran over the worlds" (3:33)

"But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And God was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled" (3:36)

"So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from God. Indeed, God provides for whom He wills without account." (3:37)

"So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, God gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from God and [who will be] honorable, chaste, and a prophet from among the righteous." (3:39)

"And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds." (3:42)

"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to God]". (3:45)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but there are many verses in the Quran that tell muslims to not make friends with Christians and Jews and to kill the unbelievers. You muslims talk out of both sides of your lying mouths.

Most Jews hate Christians and Jews.

They hate everyone. Even themselves.

Forum List

Back