Here's A Question

Isn't this here, USMB, social media?

I said with the exception of this website in my OP. :rolleyes:

This crying over social media pretty much reminds me when the other side was shedding tears over conservative talk radio and the lack of equal air time.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but why does everybody on here always assume that I'm crying or whining about something when I'm just simply asking a question? I rarely ever do that.

Why is the democratic party taking over social media and (with a few exceptions like this website for one) they can say whatever they want but every time republicans even open their mouth they get banned?
The players behind the curtain want this country destroyed to they can take over the world. They've been working at it for nearly 100 years. It would not surprise me if they set off a nuke high in the atmosphere and killed our grid and all communications. Some cars would still work.

Viva la points distributor

Isn't this here, USMB, social media?

I said with the exception of this website in my OP. :rolleyes:
Fair enough. But USMB is just one of many political boards which provide ample opportunity for Republican/conservative opinions to be shared.
This crying over social media pretty much reminds me when the other side was shedding tears over conservative talk radio and the lack of equal air time.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but why does everybody on here always assume that I'm crying or whining about something when I'm just simply asking a question? I rarely ever do that.

Yeah, didn't mean that literally. It's the case that I don't agree with the premise of the question. Given the my point about ample opportunity to share opinions, I see the question as more of a complaint about the popularity of a couple of websites.

Forum List

Back