Here's A Question

Trump wasn’t banned on any social media for being a Republican, he was banned because management feared he’d damage their image by using their platforms to incite unrest.
The inciting of unrest narrative is what these platforms claim, but it is a lie. The censorship is being used purely as a political weapon.
…….and you arrived at that conclusion based on what evidence?

Trump wasn’t banned on any social media for being a Republican, he was banned because management feared he’d damage their image by using their platforms to incite unrest.
The inciting of unrest narrative is what these platforms claim, but it is a lie. The censorship is being used purely as a political weapon.
Lots of objective research. The conclusion is only visible through the lens of objectivity.

Lots of objective research. The conclusion is only visible through the lens of objectivity.
OIC, is this evidence something you can actually produce, or is it something only you can see?

Maybe we should hold a Séance so the rest of us can have a look at it too.

I don’t really care since I didn’t make the decision the social media platforms did and they gave their reasons which had nothing to do with Donny being a Republican.

Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

I don’t really care since I didn’t make the decision the social media platforms did and they gave their reasons which had nothing to do with Donny being a Republican.

Whatever you say. :rolleyes:
Glad to see that you’ve finally surrendered to reason, the next step on your journey to enlightenment is to use it before starting threads like this one.

Have a nice day.

Meanwhile I want an answer that actually counts so Ziggy, what are your opinions about this?

Young people use social media ... and young people tend to want change ... thus they vote Democrat ...

Also ... it takes a certain amount of smarts to use social media ... again, something that tends towards liberal ...

Social media remains profitable ... by the Capitalist measure, they're doing the right thing banning far right extremist rhetoric ... makes money ...

Conservatives want the internet socialized ... have the government take over and regulate everything on the web ... spending more money, "printing" as much as it would take ... profit/loss be damned, Nanny State needs to step in and make everyone play fair ... poor cry-babies ...

The sad truth is there's plenty of message board software out there free-of-charge ... download one and set up your own social media ... set your own rules ... it's a free country after all ...

Young people tend to be uninformed, self absorbed and lack life experience. No wonder many are leftists until they get older and finally realize the destruction leftism causes. If they were told the truth in school very few would vote demleftist.

Just look through the lens of objectivity, and the truth will be self evident.

This is huge, it illustrates how lefties would rather hold a Séance than objectively evaluate the political landscape. Yes, this is hall of fame level absurdity, but it is so typical of lefties. Lefties cannot even conceive what it means to objectively evaluate political topics.

Why is the democratic party taking over social media and (with a few exceptions like this website for one) they can say whatever they want but every time republicans even open their mouth they get banned?
The players behind the curtain want this country destroyed to they can take over the world. They've been working at it for nearly 100 years. It would not surprise me if they set off a nuke high in the atmosphere and killed our grid and all communications. Some cars would still work.

Young people use social media ... and young people tend to want change ... thus they vote Democrat ..
True..it‘s far easier to be a disgusting fucked in the head Liberal and unwise, ignorant, young pieces of filthy shit gravitate toward the ideologies of the filthy Left for that reason...Free shit and no boundaries is an easy sell.

Young people use social media ... and young people tend to want change ... thus they vote Democrat ...

Also ... it takes a certain amount of smarts to use social media ... again, something that tends towards liberal ...

Social media remains profitable ... by the Capitalist measure, they're doing the right thing banning far right extremist rhetoric ... makes money ...

Conservatives want the internet socialized ... have the government take over and regulate everything on the web ... spending more money, "printing" as much as it would take ... profit/loss be damned, Nanny State needs to step in and make everyone play fair ... poor cry-babies ...

The sad truth is there's plenty of message board software out there free-of-charge ... download one and set up your own social media ... set your own rules ... it's a free country after all ...

Young people tend to be uninformed, self absorbed and lack life experience. No wonder many are leftists until they get older and finally realize the destruction leftism causes. If they were told the truth in school very few would vote demleftist.

Nah ... it's strictly about money ...

Folks with money like thing the way they are ... they have money, why would they want change ...

Folks without money want things to change, and change so they do have money ...

"If you're 20-years-old, and a Republican, you have no heart ... if you're 40 and a Democrat, you have no brains ..."

This is huge, it illustrates how lefties would rather hold a Séance than objectively evaluate the political landscape. Yes, this is hall of fame level absurdity, but it is so typical of lefties. Lefties cannot even conceive what it means to objectively evaluate political topics.
Uh-huh, so when do we get to the point where you actually provide some credible evidence to back up your assertions and stop attempting to supplant reason with invective?

Based on what you’ve posted so far, my guess is never , since it’s become apparent you don’t possess the capacity to do so.

……..I’M WAITING.

Stay cool EvMetro

Uh-huh, so when do we get to the point where you actually provide some credible evidence to back up your assertions and stop attempting to supplant reason with invective?

Based on what you’ve posted so far, my guess is never , since it’s become apparent you don’t possess the capacity to do so.

……..I’M WAITING.

Stay cool EvMetro
Why not just look through the lens of objectivity? How else would you ever see what you won't look at?

Why is the democratic party taking over social media and (with a few exceptions like this website for one) they can say whatever they want but every time republicans even open their mouth they get banned?

I remember when there was a mass killing by a Muslim in Paris or Brussels.

Someone came onto a forum I was on at the time and said "Why aren't the Muslims condemning?"

It only took 5 seconds to find hundreds of of Muslims condemning. But because this poster spent no time trying to find such things "it didn't happen".

……..I’M WAITING.

Stay cool EvMetro
Why not just look through the lens of objectivity? How else would you ever see what you won't look at?
OIC we’re come full circle back to your magical crystal ball dodge, eh Gandalf? Sheesh you sure are long winded in your admissions.

Next time you engage your fingers before putting your brain in gear, save some bandwidth and just type “You caught me, I was full of it when I typed that”, at least that way you’ll maintain some respect.

Later.

If someone over the age of 30 finds themselves agreeing with the majority of junior high students regarding economics and social constructs, something is wrong. Either children have all of a sudden become bastions of knowledge or the 30+ year old has been dumbed down to their level. Which is the most likely scenario?

If this site becomes large an influential enough that the Democratic leadership feels threatenened, lefties will be arguing with themselves over just how much more “free” stuff we should be giving out. Keep that in mind if one day when you wonder what happened to all the opposition. That should set off alarm bells, but it likely won’t for most lefties. It didn’t when Facebook and Twitter clearly did something similar.

Forum List

Back